• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Fat Keyboard Warriors Who Can't Get Laid Can Now Be Like Commandos! Wear Red Beret!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those selected for a new cyberwarfare unit that is being set up in response to growing cyber threats will be comparable to the commandos or navy divers, said Second Minister for Defence Ong Ye Kung on Friday (3 March).

“Our cyber defenders will need to possess a high level of skill given the increasing frequency and complexity of cyber attacks. They will be entering a very selective and demanding vocation, comparable to the commandos or navy divers,” said Ong, who was speaking in Parliament during the Committee of Supply (COS) debate.

Ong’s speech came just after Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen announced the formation of the new Defence Cyber Organisation, which will comprise 2,600 soldiers supported by scientists and engineers in the Defence Science & Technology Agency and DSO National Laboratories.

Ng said, “The Cyber Command will oversee policies, train cyber units to monitor and defend our networks 24/7 from threats, which will assess vulnerabilities and detect attempted intrusions and breaches in the system. And just as physical troopers now physically protect key installations, we will deploy these NS cyber defenders to protect our installations together with CSA (Cyber Security Agency).”

“SAF must keep up with the tactics and operations of aggressors in the cyber realm…because this is a never-ending game, as we do in conventional warfare.”

Ong then elaborated that many of the new cyber defenders will be full-time national servicemen trained in a new cyber vocation, and may be identified via established local cyber competitions, camps and activities as well as rigorous selection tests.

Ong, who is also Minister for Education (Higher Education and Skills), said to laughter from the House, “I take a personal interest in this and I will coordinate closely with the Minister of Higher Education.”

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/new-milit...rable-to-commandos-ong-ye-kung-063204772.html

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Fat Keyboard Warriors Who Can't Get Laid Can Now Be Like Commandos! Wear Red Bere

yes, i recently got promoted, call me captain, captain keyboard warrior.:biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fat Keyboard Warriors Who Can't Get Laid Can Now Be Like Commandos! Wear Red Bere

u now share same rank as hamas captain goh ming singh

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fat Keyboard Warriors Who Can't Get Laid Can Now Be Like Commandos! Wear Red Beret! ...
all dat samburgerz lao hiaos ...

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

this OYK is a lunatic, he is high on narcotics.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u now share same rank as hamas captain goh ming singh

ah seng is an hantataki captain whereas i am a noob and there is still room for promotion.:eek: