• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sicko Islamic terror group teaching their fighters to eat non-muslims

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • Handbook found in an Islamic State training school was found by a think tank
  • It revealed a horrifying new stance taken by jihadis which promotes cannibalism
  • Pamphlets give advice on what parts of the body to eat and how to prepare them
  • A mother was reportedly fed the remains of her own son by sick ISIS terrorists

slamic State terrorists are teaching their fighters to eat non-Muslims, it has emerged. A handbook found in the terror group's training school has been found by a British counter-extremism think tank, revealing the horrifying new stance of the jihadis.
ISIS chiefs even give advice on what parts of the body to eat and how to prepare them and comes after a sickening report a mother was fed the remains of her own son when she was told by the terrorists it was meat and rice.

The memo was discovered by the Quilliam Foundation and its chief executive Haras Rafiq revealed cannibalism was on the curriculum
He said if there are no food supplies available during what they describe as a time of jihad, terrorists were encouraged to kill non-Muslims or Muslims who do not share their version of Islam for food.
Practicing Muslim Mr Rafiq said he found the discovery utterly revolting, and that their most horrific finding was that cannibalism was being taught in classrooms.
The plight of the desperate mother was reported when she visited ISIS' headquarters in Mosul, Iraq.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-fighters-EAT-non-Muslims.html#ixzz4aHEl4TUV

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good and proper brutality! Cannibalism must have millions of years of practices in human from since the ages of Paleolithic Age,and stupid modern civilization in the recent decades just caused this ability to be lost unfortunately. When I was a child I knew that cannibalism tribes still existed and in East Malaysia still had head-hunters. Modern civilization is a sad gross mistake squandering planet earth's limited resources to pamper man, exploded the global population level to commit a TOTAL EXTINCTION MASS SUICIDE. Good cannibalism culture lost as a result. Fortunately Islamic warriors reversed the mistakes! It is great news!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannibalism Warrior Culture Highly Respected Globally - past down from General Yue Fei in Song Dynasty (@1133AC), I show you this song and famous lyric sang by Ang Moh & High Cultural Concerts in Vienna :

78f9816f-201c-4df3-8c7b-a4847698f019.jpg

1469423985760739.jpg

88j58PICNbY.jpg

W020150924579963806656.jpg

Pse love this Ang Moh Bapok and have a good laugh:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_Jiang_Hong

Man Jiang Hong
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Statue of Yue Fei at the Yue Fei Mausoleum in Hangzhou. The four characters on the banner above his head reads, "return my rivers and mountains", one of the themes espoused in his poem.

Man Jiang Hong (simplified Chinese: ???; traditional Chinese: ???; pinyin: M?n J?ang Hóng; literally: "the whole river red") is the title of a set of Chinese lyrical poems (ci) sharing the same pattern. If unspecified, it most often refers to the one normally attributed to the Song dynasty general Yue Fei. However, the commonly accepted authorship of that particular poem has been disputed.

Contents

1 Poem and meaning
2 Authorship controversy
3 Song versions
4 See also
5 Notes
6 References
7 External links

Poem and meaning
Traditional Chinese Simplified Chinese Hanyu Pinyin Translation
?????????????? ?????????????? nù fà ch?ng gu?n, píng lán chù, xi?o xi?o y? xi?. My wrath bristles through my helmet, the rain stops as I stand by the rail;
?????????????? ?????????????? tái wàng y?n, y?ng ti?n cháng xiào, zhuàng huái j? liè. I look up towards the sky and let loose a passionate roar.
???????????????? ???????????????? s?n shí g?ng míng chén y? t?, b? qi?n l? lù yún hé yuè. At the age of thirty, my deeds are nothing but dust, my journey has taken me over eight thousand li[notes 1]
????????????? ????????????? mò d?ng xián bái li?o shào nián tóu, k?ng b?i qiè. So do not sit by idly, for young men will grow old in regret.
???????? ???????? Jìng k?ng ch?, yóu wèi xu?; The Humiliation of Jingkang[notes 2] still lingers,
???????? ???????? chén z? hèn, hé shí miè?
When will the pain of the Emperor's subjects ever end?
?????????? ?????????? jià cháng j? tà pò Hè lán sh?n què! Let us ride our chariots through the Helan Pass,
???????????????? ???????????????? zhuàng zhì j? c?n hú l? ròu, xiào tán k? y?n xi?ng nú xuè. There we shall feast on barbarian flesh and drink the blood of the Xiongnu.
????????????? ????????????? daì cóng tóu sh?u shí jiù sh?n hé, cháo ti?n què. Let us begin anew to recover our old empire,[notes 3] before paying tribute to the Emperor.

Cannibalism Warrior Song ???? learn Globally by especially Ang Mohs, literally translate as:

???????? = brave and strong warriors eats POW's flesh when hungry
???????? = and drink enemies blood as they got thirsty from talking jokes.

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;NmDCqQp80UE]https://youtu.be/NmDCqQp80UE[/video]

https://28utscprojects.wordpress.com/2011/10/15/s175/

175 岳飛 – 滿江紅
Posted on 2011.10.15

175 岳飛 – 滿江紅
175 YUE Fei – Lyrics to the Melody of a River of Blossoms

中文原文﹕

怒髮衝冠,
憑闌處、瀟瀟雨歇。
抬望眼、仰天長嘯,
壯懷激烈。
三十功名塵與土,
八千里路雲和月。
莫等閒、白了少年頭,
空悲切。

靖康恥,猶未雪;
臣子憾,何時滅?
駕長車踏破,賀蘭山缺。
壯志饑餐胡虜肉,
笑談渴飲匈奴血。
待從頭、收拾舊山河,
朝天闕。

英文翻譯 / English Translation﹕

Raging with fury that raises my hair and topple my crest
I lean against a rail as heavy rain breaks,
I look up to roar at the sky
With high hopes at heart.
Achieving high ranks by thirty on dusty battlefields, and dusty the ranks are,
Means three thousand miles on the road following clouds and many a moon.
Never take for granted time, once hair has greyed,
There leaves only regret.

As long as the Jingkang disgrace still awaits revenge;
How can my remorse be laid to rest?
We shall charge our chariots to stomp out all intruders on the Helan Pass.
I swear we'd feed on the flesh of the northern tribes when hungry,
And cheerfully drink their blood when thirsty.

The day we recover what used to be our territory,
We'd pay our respect in the direction of the Gate of Heaven.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So Yue Fei is supposed to be the chink version of Jesus?

Vast majority of chinks, including statues of their so-called warriors, often have very little or no muscle tone. It's hard to imagine they were skilled warriors. Little wonder why chinks only look like great fighters when fighting fellow chinks. They usually get their asses handed to them when they fight against AMDKs or their neighbours.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best human meat are the chinese ladies because its laden with lard and pork meat and nice, tender and juicy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
With sufficient seasoning and tenderising I'm sure the infidels can be made to taste pretty good. However it is important that they be slaughtered the right way so that they can be halal certified.