• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Uber Driver Gives Elderly Taxi Driver A Good Beating! Dump Comfort-Delgro Stock?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think i ever mention, some uncles are very kuai lan and this doesn't mean the younger can beat him up. if uncle have hidden condition such as heart attack, mr uber driver will be charged for man slaughter. better dun play play..

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think i ever mention, some uncles are very kuai lan and this doesn't mean the younger can beat him up. if uncle have hidden condition such as heart attack, mr uber driver will be charged for man slaughter. better dun play play..

U suck old man cock

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is why the place is doomed-instead of protesting against the 30% increase-the shitty fella choose to bash up an old man.
Bet you if faced against a foreign "talent" , he will be running away with his tail behind his legs.