• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian - SHAIK SLB6298R HP: 90031370

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are you going to do? A fucking pussy like you has been complaining about shitskins and m&ds for years and yet you are not even man enough to do anything.

Shitskins and m&ds obviously will walk all over manginas like you. Even Sinkie women are more manly than fucking trannies like Jah :oIo:

Hello scroobal clone i been fucking m&ds and shit skins in real life too unlike you who needs a clone to stalk me.

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello scroobal clone i been fucking m&ds and shit skins in real life too unlike you who needs a clone to stalk me.

Sure, and I've been fucking your wife and my dog's been fucking your mom in real life too. Oh wait, I'm sorry. In your case you really have been fucked by shits and m&ds up your ass and a tranny like you enjoyed it.

You really are a waste of skin. Another fucking loser who hides behind his monitor, talks big but cannot prove anything.

If you're so brave, go public with your real profile and details and condemn shits and m&ds. Do it if you have the courage of your convictions, otherwise you're just another dickless fucktard with mother issues.

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now instead of actually doing something manly (you can't since you're a catamite), you'll try to find out who I am or attack me with your fake profiles and /or with your fellow dickless friends here or act tough but prove nothing.

If you even had an ounce of courage or were even 1% a man, you would have come up with a plan to fuck shits and m&ds, but instead you are hiding behind your computer while wearing your mom's stained panties.

I have nothing to prove...you do...so show us all your real profile and go public and put your thoughts into action, otherwise you're just a cowardly tranny as was long suspected.

Waiting for your next non-answer.