• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian - SHAIK SLB6298R HP: 90031370

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
gfemMD6.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians are the most qualified to replace the familee and be PM. Just look at this fella's negotiating skills. even trump would be impressed.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It never pays to be kind. She should have made the police report without hesitation and claim from the BMW's insurance since it was entirely not her fault as she was rear ended. Never trust Sinkies.

My ex-colleague was just the opposite. He once rear ended a vehicle and the front car's driver asked for private settlement. He told the driver: You xiao ah? I buy insurance for what?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
It never pays to be kind. She should have made the police report without hesitation and claim from the BMW's insurance since it was entirely not her fault as she was rear ended. Never trust Sinkies.

My ex-colleague was just the opposite. He once rear ended a vehicle and the front car's driver asked for private settlement. He told the driver: You xiao ah? I buy insurance for what?

If it happens in jb then no such issue

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she still smiled at that shit skin m&d after he rear ended her. Nope she's not interested in him as she posted on the fb page. Anyway i suspect it's one of the Chinese traits of smiling at non Chinese while were it a Chinese person that rear ended her she would have been angry.

Go read the comments on her fb page and see how many m&ds and shit skins are cursing her for her comments for "racism" as she made an implication that m&ds and shit skins behave like that ignoring the fact that she made those comments due to the behavior of this shit skin that cheated her and not because she's racist and i heard ASS are commenting on her being racist. She mentioned also that earlier she chastised her friends who warned her not to trust that shit skin well i bet she's regretting not listening to them now.

Hopefully this incident makes her become racially aware and know how m&ds and shit skins behave and how they will find means and ways to take advantage of Chinese ppl. Alot of Chinese are dumb in the sense that they hate ppl from their own race and treat them worse than non Chinese but when they have problems expect their own race to help them. This shit skin mudslime obviously saw a good deal. Chinese and female who suffers from so called racial guilt for no reason and he simply took advantage of it.

Right now she can report it to insurance despite making a deal with that shit skin mudslime but she's now has additional accusations of racism thrown towards her and am willing to bet the only ppl that will side her in the end are Chinese ppl. m&ds and shit skins that side her only want to make use of her.

Anyway fucking hate Chinese that become cowards when faced with non Chinese and only garang towards other Chinese.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Indian must be Muslim rent away flat n stay in jb
Cannot be. The accident had occurred in Sinkie Land. More likely he's a Chao Keleng toad who only frequents Geylang but no guts to even step into JB for several years already because he knows that if he stops to inspect his vehicle like what happened in this accident, his family inside his car will get raped. That's why he only drives his BMW within Sinkie Land and will dare to create accidents in Sinkie Land AND ONLY with pussies because he's a Loser Sinkie and thinks that he can get away in this manner. Unfortunately, he is now being shamed in Facebook with his name and handphone number all revealed.

A Loser Keleng toad of such Pariah breed truly deserves to get exposed.

Last edited:

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
she still smiled at that shit skin m&d after he rear ended her. Nope she's not interested in him as she posted on the fb page. Anyway i suspect it's one of the Chinese traits of smiling at non Chinese while were it a Chinese person that rear ended her she would have been angry.

Go read the comments on her fb page and see how many m&ds and shit skins are cursing her for her comments for "racism" as she made an implication that m&ds and shit skins behave like that ignoring the fact that she made those comments due to the behavior of this shit skin that cheated her and not because she's racist and i heard ASS are commenting on her being racist. She mentioned also that earlier she chastised her friends who warned her not to trust that shit skin well i bet she's regretting not listening to them now.

Hopefully this incident makes her become racially aware and know how m&ds and shit skins behave and how they will find means and ways to take advantage of Chinese ppl..

What are you going to do? A fucking pussy like you has been complaining about shitskins and m&ds for years and yet you are not even man enough to do anything.

Shitskins and m&ds obviously will walk all over manginas like you. Even Sinkie women are more manly than fucking trannies like Jah :oIo:

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are you going to do? A fucking pussy like you has been complaining about shitskins and m&ds for years and yet you are not even man enough to do anything.

Shitskins and m&ds obviously will walk all over manginas like you. Even Sinkie women are more manly than fucking trannies like Jah :oIo:

..................... allahpuki