• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Is sinkieland now a cowboy town?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
REALLY???????????? SO DUMB??????????????

I guess maybe you are right lah. Sinkies all gone wrong. Dumb as hell. This sort of thing I tell Canadians they would not believe me.

Why do you think pappies can constantly screw, talk down and insult sinkies with not much retaliation from sinkies? But when it comes to foreigners, pappies have to suck up to them and said sg belongs to "everyone".

For the heartless, sinkies are useful to be conned from. Just look at all the scams happening from money to sex. Old and young, educated and not, men and women, rich and poor.

Sinkies will get wipe out by evolution just like dodos one day.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore the country will be gone before that happens. So no need wait so long.

Sg will stay as the rich still needs it as a money laundry and tax evasion hub. Until another south east asia country comes along to replace it, which i see thailand has a great potential. Thailand also has a lot more to offer such as a rich culture and space.

The only consolation is that as sinkies eventually vanish like dodos, so will the lees and hos as they are genetically sinkies and carry the dumbness in them. They too will end up being cheated by foreigners :biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would encourage Singaporeans who are anti-PAP to go do some volunteer work, mix around with the man on the street, the average person who takes the MRT, goes to food courts, takes taxis etc.

Talk to the heartlanders.

After 2 years you will be convinced that the PAP is merely representing what the majority of Singaporeans want. You then have a choice of either joining the PAP and do what Singaporeans want or work to get out of the country simply because you realize you do not belong there.

The trouble is many people hang out with people of like mind and opinions. Your friends. Your family. Colleagues would be a better representative of the ground since they may not be people of similar upbringing and not of your choosing to be together (unless you hired them).

The people who come to this forum have pretty high IQ and are probably higher achievers who can write well. They do not represent the man on the street.

Yes, the PAP is there because the majority accept them even if they do not like them. Fear and stupidity is rampant in Singapore.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fear and stupidity is rampant in Singapore.
In my humble opinion, the cause of fear is the sin of:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Greed
For most people, whether they are rich, middle-class or poor, they are greedy for material comfort and prosperity (not just money, which is actually only a means) to the point of addiction, which is why they fear both poverty and death.

And the cause of stupidity is the sin of:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanity
which is why most people (both Sinkies and non-Sinkies) are afraid of "losing face" and are desperate to "save face".

Just those two fundamental sins alone are more than enough to cause any human being anywhere in the world to become a slave or enslaver.
Also, ironically, an enslaver is a slave of his/her own slaves (because the enslaver is dependent on them), not just a slave of higher-ranking masters/enslavers, as I've mentioned before in another thread last year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236862-LHL-s-Problem-Solving-Strategy&p=2528508#post2528508
The hard truth/reality in any master-slave relationship is that, ironically, even the master is a slave of (or at least dependent on) his/her own slave (yes, the master is not just a slave of higher-ranking masters), as I've explained before several times:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236455-Are-PAP-s-Policies-Killing-Singapore&p=2523673#post2523673
Why do most humans choose to commit these two fundamental sins? :confused:
I honestly don't know, and I dare say even God Himself also does not know, i.e. it's called the "mystery of sin/iniquity". :(

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They had sex with the perps imagining the guy in the photo they had been fantasizing lah.

Aiyah ok lah. Sinkie women are so dumb that they would rather have sex with men they are turned off because that guy threatens to put their naked pics on the internet. Cannot even say no to the guy go report to police. Would just have sex first and never think after that the guy still has the photos then what....continue to keep having sex with the guy everytime he says "wait I post on internet arr........come come better have sex with me now!"

REALLY???????????? SO DUMB??????????????

I guess maybe you are right lah. Sinkies all gone wrong. Dumb as hell. This sort of thing I tell Canadians they would not believe me.

Maybe it's like beauty and the beast,the movie with the beautiful Emma Watson and some asshole,maybe when they saw that hideous troll of a man they decide "I'm going to make him my beast."women don't need sex unlike men who thinks about it seven times a day.they don't care what the guy looks,all they want is to possess that white dildo.Like tat song by Mariah Carey "all i want for christmas is a large white dildo....i dont want a lot for christmas,there is just one thing i need"

you are just jealous ur a chink and this will never happen to you.

[video=youtube;yXQViqx6GMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY[/video]

Maybe they are just sluts,just one level above prostitutes,they dont care who they give it to as long as they achieve their goal,objectives.you presume to know every women that exist in the world out there,u presume to think that a certain spectrum of logic applies to them.who knows what these estrogen filled creatures are thinking.Just like Rose Bukakketer said in the Titanic,"Dont presume to tell me what i will or will not do,you dont know me"one minute they are the aristocrat on the biggest luxury liner ever built,the next minute they want to jump off the boat.who knows what these bitches are thinking??

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you think pappies can constantly screw, talk down and insult sinkies with not much retaliation from sinkies? But when it comes to foreigners, pappies have to suck up to them and said sg belongs to "everyone".

For the heartless, sinkies are useful to be conned from. Just look at all the scams happening from money to sex. Old and young, educated and not, men and women, rich and poor.

Sinkies will get wipe out by evolution just like dodos one day.

What evolution...."mee siam mai hum" and his people, have already wiped out most of the stinkperporeans....now they are doing "cleaning up exercises".. Why you think, they are so "good" to the PIONEERS & SENIOR CITIZENS..once they "eradicate" this group...their job are complete.