• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie couple tio bully by shitskin in JB. How would you have responded?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
this keleng havnt met my golf club. I will use my dick to slap his face and golf club to whack his car.
act machaim he is saint.

But you are in his territory. And the people filming the video, maybe he got gang got gun.

cknk2017

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please watch the video to the end.
In fact the Indian asked the couple to donate the RM1000 to the handicapped organisations and he didn't take the money.

Don't be racist, and make any accusation just because he is Indian or Malaysian.

I really don't understand. Well, that Indian guy is doing right thing but TS just accuse him and mislead all Forummers.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

I support the Malaysian guy. The sinkies are in the wrong.

The Malaysian guy is right in every aspect of the whole incident.

I can see the sinkies trying to save face due to their selfishness and stupidity. Fucking disgrace.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In fact the Indian asked the couple to donate the RM1000 to the handicapped organisations and he didn't take the money.

Don't be racist, and make any accusation just because he is Indian or Malaysian.

I really don't understand. Well, that Indian guy is doing right thing but TS just accuse him and mislead all Forummers.
Shit skin doing the right thing :confused:
You must be 1 of the girl-next-door with specs I saw with filthy shit skin :*:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

What did the TS accuse him? Can cut and paste what TS wrote ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
After seeing the video I am wondering maybe its people like that that have been royally screwed and embarrassed by Indians that they now spend their time in forums obsessed with Indians and Indian topics. I still cannot comprehend why the fear and obsession about a small minority.

Maybe because girls love them despite the body odour, which tantalises the female species.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit skin doing the right thing :confused:
You must be 1 of the girl-next-door with specs I saw with filthy shit skin :*:

Actually the thread isn't news reporting and less so about who is right or wrong or who you support. It's about how you would have responded if you were caught in a similar situation. You were the first respondent to tackle the question head on. It's really a difficult situation if you are alone in a foreign territory without support.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the thread isn't news reporting and less so about who is right or wrong or who you support. It's about how you would have responded if you were caught in a similar situation. You were the first respondent to tackle the question head on. It's really a difficult situation if you are alone in a foreign territory without support.

If i am in the wrong i will apologise and drive out of the parking lot. No need to talk so much crap and waste so much time on face saving.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah . The title was direct .
I thought of a better solution . Since fail to use ah q way, next best solution is to find a opportunity to excuse myself and escape.

For right and wrong both were also in the wrong lah obviously. Shit skin big size in homegrown bully the weak sinkie loser and the sinkie loser can see is a kiasu kiasi sinkies.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies r a suppressed lot ...

once dey outside sinkielan, dey do wateva datz disallowed in sinkielan ...

dey thot disallowed parking in lot 4 disabled in sinkielan is like chewing gum or throwing garbage ban ... so dey started anyhow park in parking lots in msia, juz like dey anyhow chew gums n throw garbage ...

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah . The title was direct .
I thought of a better solution . Since fail to use ah q way, next best solution is to find a opportunity to excuse myself and escape.

For right and wrong both were also in the wrong lah obviously. Shit skin big size in homegrown bully the weak sinkie loser and the sinkie loser can see is a kiasu kiasi sinkies.

君子不立危墙之下。

Unfortunately you could see that the shit skin was not going to let them get away. He even pointed to his relative body size as the reason for the couple apologizing and didn't accept their explanation and apology.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
君子不立危墙之下。

Unfortunately you could see that the shit skin was not going to let them get away. He even pointed to his relative body size as the reason for the couple apologizing and didn't accept their explanation and apology.

The shit skin is doing something right for his country. How can you let a foreigner to do whatever they want in their own country. They are not sinkies.. they got balls. I don't think you get it.

It is the Indian guy's country and he has every right to protect and educate the foreigners who break the rules there. The sinkies are guest there and they should learn to behave themselves.

He is reinforcing that Sinkies should behave themselves and don't act like Malaysia own them a fucking living. Get it??

Sinkies are a total piece of fucking shit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please he's not any person of authority nor does he have the moral authority to force anyone to donate to any charity. Who the fuck does he think he is?

Just get the couple to apologize and that's it. Wtf is all this self righteous BS talk about getting them to donate?

Were it a Chinese person doing it to a shit skin couple you would be bashing him instead.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
君子不立危墙之下。

The part where he mentioned his size being bigger than theirs and also the fact that he had a few "big sized" friends with him obviously points to him trying to intimidate the poor couple and forcing them to donate. Seriously since when is vigilantism promoted? A Chinese tries to do something similar and you'll see m&ds, shit skins and Chinese dogs show their double standards.