• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie couple tio bully by shitskin in JB. How would you have responded?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one no hope - signboard is very clear and prominent. Deserve to be screwed. They will only realise it when they become invalid themselves.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paiseh, learn from this guy... i have to bring this up again to show how fierce sinkie can be::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
After seeing the video I am wondering maybe its people like that that have been royally screwed and embarrassed by Indians that they now spend their time in forums obsessed with Indians and Indian topics. I still cannot comprehend why the fear and obsession about a small minority.

Bro,
they are already invalid in their mental faculty- can't comprehend that simple sign.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
After seeing the video I am wondering maybe its people like that that have been royally screwed and embarrassed by Indians that they now spend their time in forums obsessed with Indians and Indian topics. I still cannot comprehend why the fear and obsession about a small minority.
...he does not look like a sinkie...n from his action maybe he could be mentally disturb...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore, they get away with it because we have learnt to be non-confrontational. Remember the wife of the Crystal Jade owner. She parked in the disabled car park for months and ignored everyone including building building security until someone wrote to the press and it became story no. 1

Try doing that in other countries. These 2 idiots thought Malaysia is the same. Believe me after the incident they will hate Indians and Malaysia.

...he does not look like a sinkie...n from his action maybe he could be mentally disturb...

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Singapore, they get away with it because we have learnt to be non-confrontational. Remember the wife of the Crystal Jade owner. She parked in the disabled car park for months and ignored everyone including building building security until someone wrote to the press and it became story no. 1

Try doing that in other countries. These 2 idiots thought Malaysia is the same. Believe me after the incident they will hate Indians and Malaysia.

same as PAP mentality bullying its own citizens and voters. in other country, PAP would be publicly lynched.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the couple are related to a Royal Household or a Minister, that keling will not be so bold. He had a group of friends with him.

Incidentally, the matter was discussed in the forum about a year ago.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Sinkies create a loophole for this shitskin to exploit.
This shitskin use this chance to extort them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the couple are related to a Royal Household or a Minister, that keling will not be so bold. He had a group of friends with him.

Mudlander Sinkie clone Bonut rehashing old topic for obvious reasons.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sure the couple might have been in the wrong but there isn't a need for that shit skin to act self righteous. Tell you something many ppl judge situations by the race/nationality involved. Suffice to say were it a Chinese person doing that to 2 old shit skins can bet many shit skins/m&ds would have condemned the Chinese man instead and Chinese dogs in here would also condemn the Chinese man. :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The keling just acting tough.
The couple was benign and seeing he can makan he Yaya more and became enboldened.
I doubt he'll be so 'self righteous' if it were a bunch of tattooed bengs.

Yes this one old news already

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah this case very hard to handle. Even use ah q way also cannot work.
I think no choice only have 2 solutions.

1.Open a blank cheque and kneel down for shit skin to accept .
2. Plead and invite shit skin to their car to take money but stab him to death and dumb his foul body in jungle.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would have given the nigger a good hiding. The shitskin needs to know his rightful place at my heel before we can have a matured discussion.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah this case very hard to handle. Even use ah q way also cannot work.
I think no choice only have 2 solutions.

1.Open a blank cheque and kneel down for shit skin to accept .
2. Plead and invite shit skin to their car to take money but stab him to death and dumb his foul body in jungle.

The Sinkie couple offered $1000 (not sure SGD or ringgit). They should have used the money to pay the fine, no need to kowtow to the shitskin like they did.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
this keleng havnt met my golf club. I will use my dick to slap his face and golf club to whack his car.
act machaim he is saint.