• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Flat Earth

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there is some truth in it earth is flat.

Biologically we cannot live upside down as our blood prrssure and blood flow cannot take the pressure to tge head.

Gravity is a fake theory. Angmoh fake opium trade target at China Chinese smoke their opium where they banned this substance in their own country.

So gravity is like opium to globe earth to flat earth.

Knn chao angmoh mother fucker fake everything.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHtvDA0W34I

CA & Japan are at the two far ends of the map if it is flat then the nuclear waste water will not reach CA if it's FE hence this is a psyop to create distraction, so problems solved.

In SG we're smarter we just import all their food and rice better still, we have no problems with that.

Hail PAP Banzai !!!!!

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think there is some truth in it earth is flat.

Biologically we cannot live upside down as our blood prrssure and blood flow cannot take the pressure to tge head.

Gravity is a fake theory. .

and so WHO decides which way is the RIGHT side up ??

please lah..........don't embarrass yourself lah................