• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medini Signature Condominium

OzRick

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the owners of Medini Signature Condominium

According to the developer WCT, Medini Signature Condominium @ Iskandar Puteri will handover VP early March 2017. That is, next week.

Since I am retired and owned a unit here, I am thinking of starting a Facebook group and/or a WhatsApp chat group for owners and residents (no agents please) to share information and update on this development.

If you own a unit in this development, I look forward to you joining us.

Please PM me with your name and mobile number to get started.

Regards, Ricky

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Are you going to stay there or intend to rent out your unit?

Have you heard how the rental market is around the area now?

Thank you!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi OZrick, hope that you will make lots of friends here and have a great time with your property. Best wishes.

OzRick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Are you going to stay there or intend to rent out your unit?

Have you heard how the rental market is around the area now?

Thank you!

I am an owner occupier and has no interest to rent out my unit.

Regards, Ricky

medinisignat

Hi,

I would like to invite all residence of Medini Signature to join the community facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MediniSignature/

As we are moving in soon, it is really helpful if we have a common platform to exchange information for all matters related to the place we stay. If you happen to know any residence, please ask them to join this facebook. It is time to build the community now. Thank you!

mymooks

Hi,

I would like to invite all residence of Medini Signature to join the community facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MediniSignature/

As we are moving in soon, it is really helpful if we have a common platform to exchange information for all matters related to the place we stay. If you happen to know any residence, please ask them to join this facebook. It is time to build the community now. Thank you!

Hi,
I am one of the future owner too. The facebook group not valid.