• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good news! 7300 secondary 3 students to attend OBS in 2017

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7,300 Sec 3 students to have taken part in OBS programme by end-2017: MOE

SINGAPORE: By the end of 2017, about 7,300 Secondary 3 students from 28 schools would have taken part in the five-day MOE-OBS outdoor education programme, said the Ministry of Education (MOE) in a media release on Thursday (Feb 23).

Launched by MOE and the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth (MCCY), the MOE-OBS Secondary 3 Programme held at the Outward Bound Singapore’s (OBS) premises at Pulau Ubin kicked off on Jan 9, 2017. Since then, more than 1,000 students from five schools have taken part.

Last year, MOE announced its National Outdoor Adventure Education Masterplan to promote the holistic development of students through outdoor education.

Through the programme, students will get opportunities to interact with one another and work together to overcome outdoor challenges, such as navigating through treks in Pulau Ubin and sailing between Pulau Ubin and Sembawang on the mainland.

To date, more than 600 teachers who are involved in outdoor education have been trained to conduct these activities. Another 500 teachers are expected to undergo professional development and refresher courses organised by the ministry this year, MOE said.

MOE has also worked with the National Institute of Education to strengthen pre-service training for Physical Education (PE) teachers. Earlier this year, it extended an existing one-day outdoor education workshop to a full module to better equip PE teachers to teach outdoor education.

In addition, a new OBS campus built on Coney Island will be ready from 2020. The five-day outdoor education programme will then be rolled out to all secondary schools, and will see about 45,000 students taking part each year.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This should give these students happy schooling memories and help to produce well balanced adults who do not have narrow minds and filthy mouths like some here who insist to insult others and yet are cowards when faced with challenge.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This should give these students happy schooling memories and help to produce well balanced adults who do not have narrow minds and filthy mouths like some here who insist to insult others and yet are cowards when faced with challenge.
I think you had better pray that no students will suffer any injuries or mishaps. Otherwise, I can bet you to my last dollar, those Sinkie traitors here will start to blame the PAP again. When they are biased, everything can be "adjusted" to suit to their liking and logic will no longer takes precedence.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you had better pray that no students will suffer any injuries or mishaps. Otherwise, I can bet you to my last dollar, those Sinkie traitors here will start to blame the PAP again. When they are biased, everything can be "adjusted" to suit to their liking and logic will no longer takes precedence.

Yes these sinkie traitors will always blame PAP for everything while behaving exactly the same. Just look at what happened to me whom they are biased against. And these shameless sinkie hypocrites have no qualms to call their HDB flat pigeon holes while they profited and are profiting tremendously from it.

Btw the OBS course is quite safe lah. From my personal experience, don't even need to be a swimmer and can attend sailing, canoeing course - even include learning how to capsize and up the canoe again. Very fun experience that one will remember for the whole life. Too bad many jealous people around who will think you are trying to portray in everything you share. Pui these selfish bastards who shared nothing and only know how to criticize and insult others!

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only a president scholar and top general like Ng Chee Meng can think of such a brilliant idea! This compulsory OBS idea will toughen our students up and make them more inclined towards sports and rugged activities. We will have a generation of tougher and fitter students. Who needs nerds and losers who only join the library and art club? People in such ECAs have little muscle tone, and are destined to get despised by girls and beaten up by AMDKs in public spats.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
And these shameless sinkie hypocrites have no qualms to call their HDB flat pigeon holes while they profited and are profiting tremendously from it.
These ingrates are who I would label as the biggest hypocrite Sinkies and there are countless of them in this forum. They have no shame and no qualms in profiting from their HDB and yet behind their backs, they'll always complain that HDB prices are so expensive, cost of living is so expensive, blah, blah, blah, non-stop. On the other hand, these ingrates can't emigrate because they simply can't afford to. Those who can would have gone long ago already. These bastards are even worse than Trump, who at least still has some obligation to his electorate.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why bother if just a few more years, they get plenty of outdoor for two years. Why can't they do this during ns?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gin, your thread is being infested by 2 very Pathetic Loser Sinkies and 1 of them is even a Chao Kuniang.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hear hear Sporeans in JB get despised by these chow Sinkie losers AND chow mudlander losers who called us poor Singaporean. One just did not long ago in JB forum. These mudlander are bloody thick skinned and disgraceful to know how to take our jobs HDB school scholarship etc but turned around to call Sporeans in JB poor woh.

My mudlander neighbours from hell even told me to return to my HDB woh and I should have told him then if mudlander bastards like you didn't take up MY HDB, there wouldn't be stupid rule to stop me from buying HDB and I wouldn't have bought in JB at all. Funny how people think high of your country to buy a property in your country - without taking your jobs etc - and instead of being grateful for investors only know how to harm me. I would advise all Sporeans to NOT buy house in Malaysia. Buy in any other countries instead with more grateful locals.

As for the chow Sinkie losers, they are the shameless sinkie traitors who turned a blind eye to injustice or themselves do injustice bullying me non stop and yet bloody thick skinned to kpkb non stop about PAP. Yes they really should shut up as these selfish sinkie bastards deserved it.

I am enjoying every bit of our life, both in Sinkie Land and in JB. I don't even need to get into the traffic hassle with those at the daily causeway crossings. 3-room rental is not from me lah, but Frodo. You fucking hell get your facts right. How to collect S$7k rental from a 3-room flat? Are you fucking crazy or what?

I just love to see you, another Loser Sinkie ("it simply lowered our ability and standard") being continuously screwed by the PAP, but can't do anything for yourself and your pathetic family, year after year. It's better you kill your family and then kill yourself thereafter so as to ease the pain for all of them. Take my this advice seriously. I'll do a good deed and contribute S$50 at your family's funeral wake if I happen to come across the report in the newspapers.

Ginfreely, see, those Chao Loser Sinkies still want to despise those who stay in JB woh, when they themselves can't even afford to move over but die die have to slog in Sinkie Land and then can only kpkb everyday in this forum.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for the chow Sinkie losers, they are the shameless sinkie traitors who turned a blind eye to injustice or themselves do injustice bullying me non stop and yet bloody thick skinned to kpkb non stop about PAP. Yes they really should shut up as these selfish sinkie bastards deserved it.
The best way to get back at these Chao Sinkies is to just sit down, relax and let the PAP screws them kao kao on our behalf. Just this month February alone, so many new implementations on increasing the cost of living for Sinkies. That will be enough to turn them hopping mad and crazy. But, what can they do except to kpkb here in this forum? We, being the better ones, can simply afford all these trivial increases without much of a setback.

Actually, I was feeling a little sympathetic towards these Chao Sinkies and was considering to spoil my vote the next time. But seeing the reactions here, I'm now very certain that both my wife and I will still vote for the PAP to continue to screw these ungrateful SInkies kao kao.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB, I really despise this type of no balls bastard. How can you ever bring up your children decently and respectfully when you yourself is such a no balls bastard? Really a big disgrace. Truly deserves to get screwed by the PAP.

Hahahahah there are many such bastards in office and they are all parents!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahah you are right. To think that I used to speak up for these bastards about foreigners taking their jobs when it's none of my business. Really SIAO! But becos pappy dogs also joined hands with oppie dogs to bully me, I shan't give pappy the vote. All sinkie dogs can go to hell!

The best way to get back at these Chao Sinkies is to just sit down, relax and let the PAP screws them kao kao on our behalf. Just this month February alone, so many new implementations on increasing the cost of living for Sinkies. That will be enough to turn them hopping mad and crazy. But, what can they do except to kpkb here in this forum? We, being the better ones, can simply afford all these trivial increases without much of a setback.

Actually, I was feeling a little sympathetic towards these Chao Sinkies and was considering to spoil my vote the next time. But seeing the reactions here, I'm now very certain that both my wife and I will still vote for the PAP to continue to screw these ungrateful SInkies kao kao.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahah you are right. To think that I used to speak up for these bastards about foreigners taking their jobs when it's none of my business. Really SIAO! All sinkie dogs can go to hell!
These Loser Sinkies will continue to kpkb here in this forum because the cost of living will eternally be rising. This will be a vicious cycle, regardless of which government will come in. Already some idiots here have been disappointed by the WP because they would insist that "Opposition Parties Must Oppose", otherwise, they are not called Oppositions. What a fucking retard thinking?

These bastards will deceive themselves and choose to live in illusions because they will never acknowledge that in everywhere around the world, all costs are also rising, vis-a-vis 10, 15 years ago. This is a real fact. Tell me which country has managed to lower the cost of living for its citizens when compared to 10 years ago for that same country?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao Ah Kua Ralders, 2pm already so you must go back to work liao. You cannot post anymore ah?

Gin: Sorry to have hijacked your thread, but this persistent filthy roadside Pariah dog living in a slum in Singapore is very irritating. Ask him to come to JB, he has no guts to, but will only know how to keep on kpkb in this forum.

Oh no problem, nobody cares for this kind of good news anyway. These trashy people only live in their denial of the truth and their heart is filled with malice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Loser Sinkies will continue to kpkb here in this forum because the cost of living will eternally be rising. This will be a vicious cycle, regardless of which government will come in. Already some idiots here have been disappointed by the WP because they would insist that "Opposition Parties Must Oppose", otherwise, they are not called Oppositions. What a fucking retard thinking?

These bastards will deceive themselves and choose to live in illusions because they will never acknowledge that in everywhere around the world, all costs are also rising, vis-a-vis 10, 15 years ago. This is a real fact. Tell me which country has managed to lower the cost of living for its citizens when compared to 10 years ago for that same country?

Got lah..mudland govt managed to keep their Rm1 medical fee for their citizens for the last ten years. Recently I heard from one mudlander of how his relative stayed in hospital and paid Rm20 for everything, including treatment eating and bed charges. Surprisingly this mudlander chinese was full of praise for this low medical fees. You know why? That's becos he is working with all the PRCs in the forest city and know by his interaction with them that the Rm1 is a real good deal given by mudland govt. According to him, treatment in PRC hospitals will cost more and much more competition to get treatment as what he heard from his numerous PRC colleagues. And btw this mudlander speaks with a PRC accent. Hahahahah so it takes working with PRCs for mudlander Chinese to know how fortunate they are.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got lah..mudland govt managed to keep their Rm1 medical fee for their citizens for the last ten years. Recently I heard from one mudlander of how his relative stayed in hospital and paid Rm20 for everything, including treatment eating and bed charges. Surprisingly this mudlander chinese was full of praise for this low medical fees. You know why? That's becos he is working with all the PRCs in the forest city and know by his interaction with them that the Rm1 is a real good deal given by mudland govt. According to him, treatment in PRC hospitals will cost more and much more competition to get treatment as what he heard from his numerous PRC colleagues. And btw this mudlander speaks with a PRC accent. Hahahahah so it takes working with PRCs for mudlander Chinese to know how fortunate they are.

Gin u see later

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The RM1 treatment is not going to be for long. I read somewhere that they are going to increase this year. Najib Kor needs funds to reimburse to 1MDB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh gin I never disturbed u.
N u support this runaway m&d dog.

Oh I was referring to trashy people in this forum in general. Trashy people who live in their denial of the truth and their heart is filled with malice. People like cottonmouth and many more.