• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good news! 7300 secondary 3 students to attend OBS in 2017

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming back to my post on the Orchard Central case again.

That forumer I mentioned, owing to his cynical, hypocritical, very biased views coupled with endless PAP bashing on many of his postings, he will be well liked by those Loser Sinkies here because he talks and promotes with the same frequency as them. He's already such an old man, but still cannot be rational and talk with fairness and with impartial judgement. It's a shame.

I didn't bother to read that thread but I heard on radio today about how the youths today have changed with this youth doing the stunt for Snapchat video and this OBS for youths programme would definitely help to put their energy into real outdoor activities that are safe, which I agree it will help as these activities take up lots of energy and time and will draw them away from stunt.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, you are right. He just cloned himself last month. These are the Losers and he's also a lunatic. The stress and pressure of living in Singapore must have turned him to be like this today. Even IMH will reject his case because he's no hope liao. It'll be a waste of tax payers money to treat him.

This mudlander psycho is indeed a lunatic who went round calling others BuangkokWay. Such fake talent should really go back to the shit hole that he comes from and not be ungrateful bastard taking up job, school and my HDB etc and yet harm Sporean like me viciously nonstop.