• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP MP Louis Ng Has Premature Twins! In SGH ICU! Pray For Louis!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - Nee Soon GRC MP Louis Ng's wife gave birth to twins prematurely on Thursday (Feb 23) night, and the girls, born two months early, are now in the intensive care unit at Singapore General Hospital (SGH).

Mr Ng, who is also the founder of the Animal Concerns Research and Education Society (Acres), wrote on his Facebook page on Thursday night that he was "feeling worried at SGH".

"Twins have decided it's time to come out but it is way too early," he wrote, asking them to "fight hard".

louis.jpg

Mr Ng, 38, told The Straits Times on Saturday (Feb 25) that his daughters Katie and Poppy were born via emergency caesarean at 10.45pm and 10.46pm respectively on Thursday.

"Katie is doing much better, but Poppy is smaller," he said over the phone.

Katie weighed 1.285kg at birth, and Poppy was lighter at 1.24kg.

Mr Ng on Friday (Feb 24) night shared a photo of Katie in the incubator, holding his finger.

"Everything happened so fast yesterday. Rushing home, rushing to the hospital, hearing the awful news that the twins had to be delivered, waiting for the news that the twins and my wife were okay," he wrote.

"But everything slowed down when I held Katie's hand and whispered to her that daddy and mummy are here and everything is going to be okay. Everything really just paused when she held on to my finger."

The non-identical twins will likely be in ICU for another six weeks, and the first 36 hours are critical, Mr Ng told ST.

He has cancelled all his appointments over the weekend, but will be back in Parliament next week, he said.

Mr Ng has another daughter, three-year-old Ella, who was born naturally.

Asked how his wife Amy Corrigan was doing, he said: "My wife is a fighter. After the caesarean she was up and walking."

He thanked the doctors and nurses for their work, and even managed a joke.

"At least, they are born earlier means we can have one (birthday) party for the three of them," said Mr Ng.

Ella's birthday is in February as well.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...gives-birth-to-premature-twins-who-are-in-icu

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is lucky that as a civil serpent all his & his family's medical costs will be covered by tax payers. He also gets to choose when he wants to work.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is lucky that as a civil serpent all his & his family's medical costs will be covered by tax payers. He also gets to choose when he wants to work.

What he does considered as work meh ? I really don't understand how this fella can survive financially by just championing for the rights of animals. I wonder if he will get re-elected in the next election to enjoy his benefits. I heard from a NCMP that he was so glad he got out after his term ended; completely disruptive to his life.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many people giving births everyday,why he so special must let the whole world know just because he is a PAP MP ?
worries ? do he really know what are our real worries everyday ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I understand that some grassroots leaders would be going down to visit MP Louis with flowers and chicken soup.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who the f@#%k is Loius Ng..premature babies are born even second in each day in hospitals all over Singapore & all over the world....!!

He is an important MP from the ruling PAP party. That's why his premature babies matter.

I would be going down later to SGH to conduct a prayer session for their good health.

lkysgh21031e_2x.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oxford Brookes is not the Oxford we know.

Oxford Brookes University Singapore?...like in the past, those, "ah huay" hair dressers in those Auntie ran hair dressing saloon will tell you, they are 'LONDON TRAINED"?:biggrin: