• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PINOYS VERMINS Weekend picnic at Tiong Bahru descends into chaos after fight breaks o

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
fight_main_0-1.jpg

A weekend picnic at Tiong Bahru turned into utter chaos when a fight broke out between two groups.

A clip of the incident was posted on All Singapore Stuff recently by a contributor nickname Frustrated Filipino.

The video shows some men chasing each other, while others try to hold them apart.

But they soon start exchanging blows, forcing more people from both groups to separate them.

The dispute lasts for about a minute and 30 seconds before the unruly ones are brought away from each other.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PINOYS VERMINS Weekend picnic at Tiong Bahru descends into chaos after fight brea

Call in the army, round up the group of filths and fire!
KNNBCCB Fucking CB Pinoys!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PINOYS VERMINS Weekend picnic at Tiong Bahru descends into chaos after fight brea

What can I say ?
Fucking foreigners roaches.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

please continue to fight so our mata can buy more ambulance to hide in

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It's pretty obvious why the Philippines is a failed state.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just wondering when they are going to celebrate their national day at orchard and invite TCJ as guest of honour.
You can probably hear them miles away as those who have Pinoys in their estate will tell you.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

such a criminal waste of their off day and time, don't you think :confused:
they should either stay in church, pleasure some banglas or make some money on the side instead - like all god-fearing pinoys do :wink:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

such a criminal waste of their off day and time, don't you think :confused:
they should either stay in church, pleasure some banglas or make some money on the side instead - like all god-fearing pinoys do :wink:

They can combine that by making the church a whorehouse to pleasure bangals and make money at the same time.
Use CHC and Pastoress Hoe Sun Chichi will oversee everything including fluffing the banglas.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Must be saw the man who fuck his wife behind his back.:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What are they doing in Tiong Bahru?

I thought their hangouts are around Lucky Plaza at Orchard Road & Novena :confused:
These 2 places have restaurants that sell their national dishes i.e. Jolly Bee:smile:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought their hangouts are around Lucky Plaza at Orchard Road & Novena :confused:
These 2 places have restaurants that sell their national dishes i.e. Jolly Bee:smile:

Their population has increased resulting in a filth spill, now these pinoy vermins are everywhere.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think you need to be updated...you can find them , on Nutmeg Rd., Tong Building vicinity, Paragon, Orchard Tower...Jurong East, Chinese/Japanese Garden', Gardens by the bay....Botanic Garden...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I hope our police broke up the pinoy riot with truncheons and tasers.

jw5

Loyal

I hope our police broke up the pinoy riot with truncheons and tasers.

..............and chicken adobo................ :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Now that there are so many of them, they need more space, like parks and gardens.................. :biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now that there are so many of them, they need more space, like parks and gardens.................. :biggrin:

In time to come, they should also occupy the l awn in front of Parliament House. Lol.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nowsaday economy affected them too...it's pot-luck and must be one of them porgib me lourd fuckers stirred or dipped his dick into the wrong "pot" :p

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

This shows there so much that it is spilling all over the island.