Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PINOYS VERMINS Weekend picnic at Tiong Bahru descends into chaos after fight breaks o

My Reputation Points: 13416 / Power: 13

Default Re: PINOYS VERMINS Weekend picnic at Tiong Bahru descends into chaos after fight brea

Quote Originally Posted by KuanTi01 View Post
    In time to come, they should also occupy the l awn in front of Parliament House. Lol.
    Hopefully, they will be joined there by the charity salespeople and credit card promoters Lol.................

My Reputation Points: 978 / Power: 8

Default Re: PINOYS VERMINS Weekend picnic at Tiong Bahru descends into chaos after fight brea

I wonder how pinoys dispute sounds like, as normal chat is already sounds like dispute - they cannot wait for other party to stop before they talk.

My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

what a mess spore is in now……..
    father (oldfart) builds, son destroys, more good years…..
    the more i talked to ppl in the coffeeshops the more i think the elections are rigged, how can it be 70% mandate when so so many ppl are complaining about the pappies and rising cost of living?

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj2357 View Post
    such a criminal waste of their off day and time, don't you think
    they should either stay in church, pleasure some banglas or make some money on the side instead - like all god-fearing pinoys do

That is why they should
    never be given a day off

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

This sounds and looks like a riot. Why are the police not involved? 2 groups of people gather and then later fight sounds just like an old fashion secret society gangster fight. If one group of WP supporters having a picnic and across the field, another group of PAP crasslooters having a picnic also. Then both group fight, for sure the Poodles will be there in a heartbeat. Why this pinoy fight no poodles investigating?

My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    That is why they should
    never be given a day off
    I am not supporting them pinoy, but; any working for a salary or wage, must be given a rest day; unless they are slaves. If you work for a boss, who does not give you a rest day...would you want?

The problem does not lie, with if they are given day off or not...it lies with the law enforcement, when it comes to foreigners, our SPF is clueless...if that groups are stinkerporeans...you will find 10 police cars, 5 "ang chia"....

I had seen that number...when 3 locals who are ah nehs made a lot os noises at 2 am near where I live.... 10 police cars, with 3 policemen in the car & 5 ang chias....it was amusing!

2 pinoys group fighting....they 'hide in the ambulance'??

My Reputation Points: 547 / Power: 0

This sounds and looks like a riot. Why are the police not involved? 2 groups of people gather and then later fight sounds just like an old fashion secret society gangster fight. If one group of WP supporters having a picnic and across the field, another group of PAP crasslooters having a picnic also. Then both group fight, for sure the Poodles will be there in a heartbeat. Why this pinoy fight no poodles investigating?
    No such thing as riots in Singapore. Our foreign friends are well behaved and law abiding unlike those losers at Hong Lim Park.

My Reputation Points: 332 / Power: 0

becoz du ta te is a bigger gangster...he will burn the sinkie flag n evacuate All the pinoys n pineh...then gdp will surley drop to negative...imo

My Reputation Points: 13416 / Power: 13

Quote Originally Posted by kezgtree View Post
    becoz du ta te is a bigger gangster...he will burn the sinkie flag n evacuate All the pinoys n pineh...then gdp will surley drop to negative...imo
    ............... and then they will all eat chicken adobo....................

My Reputation Points: 272 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    It's pretty obvious why the Philippines is a failed state.
    absolutely obvious that a few chinks were involved in this too.

My Reputation Points: 274 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    It's pretty obvious why the Philippines is a failed state.
    akan datang for sg with all the ftrashes LHL is bringing in.............Pundeks beating up ppl as though they own sg

My Reputation Points: 274 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by kezgtree View Post
    he came here wearing long sleeved shirt but wore full suit in visits to China and Saudi.......... clearly showing utter disrespect to sg and KFC Tony

My Reputation Points: 203 / Power: 0

riot?not yet.
    no damage to government and tax payer 's property.

Thread Information