• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pray for Chan Sek Keong. His wife and daughter are suffering from stage 3 cancer

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What should we pray for? That Chan's wife and daughter die quickly or they die slowly and painfully?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What should we pray for? That Chan's wife and daughter die quickly or they die slowly and painfully?

This is a tough decision.
I'd suggest ah Chan join in as well for a family bonding session.

Kangaroo Lackey Judge meets the true Judgment.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can pray for me strike the next Hong Bao TOTO draw as sole winner? Pretty please? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Why pray for you when I can pray that for myself? But I usually pray for the greater good, such as for my grassroots outreach and for PAP's continued dominance over the oppies.

Do you worship Goddess Hoe Sun?

Pastor Rony is my spiritual advisor. I don't follow charlatans like kong hee and sun ho.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sad to know that his family suffered and is not in good health.

I am sad on his decision about PM LHL and GCT inside the polling station during the cooling period.
It shows he is on a leash and is manipulated. A man who loses his liberty and integrity.

Now what can he do to redeem himself. his family and his future generation.??

Break the shackles..spill the beans ( if any) and stand tall. Do not be forever fear and beholden to the forces above you. Forget the high post...Chief Justice, AG..etc...if the people of Singapore do not respect you for wrong decision you made and the cooling day blunder.

Remember, you have one life and there is not many years left for you. You are now already 80 years old.Leave your high post and live the remaining years with dignity and make redemption for yourself, family and your future generation.

I wish you can write a book to make apologies to the people of Singapore and can have the next 15 fruitful years doing yourself proud ,freeing from fear and anguish.

Then, the 15 years will be your best and one that your family and future generation will be proud of.
The people of Singapore then will know of these honorable deeds.

May God give you the strength and we wish you well.

I liked what you said.
keep up the good jobs.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because I wanted to see if your prayers powerful or not mah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My prayers have been answered.

I am healthy, have a good wife, a loving family, lots of sex, rich, successful and strong kids, well-respected in the community as towkay, grassroots leader and in church, envied by the other towkays. I guess I am doing fine.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
My prayers have been answered.

I am healthy, have a good wife, a loving family, lots of sex, rich, successful and strong kids, well-respected in the community as towkay, grassroots leader and in church, envied by the other towkays. I guess I am doing fine.

Your religion is Pap?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Karma is the action we've taken with volition
Samsara is this realm of existence, it's not a vacation
Vipaka is simply the fruition of our own actions
How it ripens depends on the collective conditions

I think csk doesnt believe in the law of Karma.

Law trained. More likely believe the laws of logical reasoning.

So , Karma = sow and reap logic ??? Tks

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think csk doesnt believe in the law of Karma.

Law trained. More likely believe the laws of logical reasoning.

So , Karma = sow and reap logic ??? Tks

Logical reasoning??
Betray own conscience, rule chair warmer and useless fuck cunt innocent...
It's only logical that he will need to bury his own daughters one by one.
Fucking lackeys deserve a slow death.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan Sek Keong daughter died of cancer several years ago.

Isabel Chan died several years ago and Chan Sek Keong was worried about his luck and he donated part of his wealth for more good luck and huat.

NUS Launches Isabel Chan Professorship in medical sciences
Professorship made possible through a donation from Chief Justice Chan Sek Keong and Mrs Elisabeth Chan in memory of their late daughter

http://newshub.nus.edu.sg/pressrel/1009/100901.php

Unfortunately now his wife Mrs Elisabeth Chan and his another daughter are also suffering from 3rd Stage cancer.

Chan Sek Keong is very down now and a few law students saw him crying alone.

why must this sort of thing happen to nice guy while the bastards are scotfree??