• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Is Trump's world unraveling after 4 weeks.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he adopted same tactics in tweeter, it meant to sync with blue collar whities.

He does it when speaking in front of CEOs and presidents and politicians too.its funny to see the president speaking to CEOs and industry leaders and grown men with decades of experience like they are babies.its funny to hear him describe something that went well,oh I had a chat with the Chinese.it was a very good chat,very good, fantastic.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
only on tv... he keep thinking the presidency is celebrity show he wants to b in the captain shoes but his insecurities n inexperience are showing.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so fucking obvious this guy is just a alpha male only on TV shows and make pretend.....in the real world in the real boardroom he is nothing but a scrub and a wannabe a script kiddie.....god knows how the hell he even got so rich in the first place.....probably his army of lawyers helping him to scam his thousands of bankruptcy victims and shareholders.

[video=youtube;K2RQ6Jw4Rek]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2RQ6Jw4Rek&t=358s[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
its called glass ceiling, the richer you are the thinner it exist.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
based on his last solo conference with the media........... it struck me that this dork is clutching the last straw
why does he even need to mention he is not a bad man ........ unless he really was and still is
when corrected on wrong info given, he shifted blame to his staff - he is above fake news>?