• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat WP Fat MILF Upset That Her Remark On PAP Deputy AG Won't Be Published!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
JUSTICE FOR ALL (Part 2).
PMO has announced that Mr Hri Kumar, former PAP MP, will be appointed Deputy Attorney-General with effect from March 2017.

I was asked by a local paper whether I had any concerns about partisanship, given that Mr Kumar was such a strong critic of AHPETC, our WP-run Town Council.

I gave my response as follows (which I was just told would not be published due to lack of space):

"It is critical that persons entrusted with vast prosecutorial discretion act in the public interest, and not for partisan political gain. The appointment of a former PAP MP to such a post is not ideal. Whether my concerns prove to be founded or otherwise - remains to be seen".

https://www.facebook.com/sylvialim65/posts/1860922530812198

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really disgraceful media that we have. With so many favourable comments, the fear of publishing one contrarian comment and they are scarred stiff.

Hri Kumar spent much of his professional and political career hiding his surname of Nair for obvious reason. His asked his wife to give Ms Tin Pei Ling her first job so that PAP golden child will look good for the elections. It beyond belief how he even got his SC when he acted for silly cases such as bun fights involving Sports Club committee members over petty issue and charging more than a million dollars.

Imagine that this Govt could not find in the legal fraternity one decent non partisan individual with gravitas and reputation to appoint at DAG. He is not only a former PAP MP that did not excel well in the public domain but his boss in Drew & Napier is also a former PAP MP who has sued a string of people on behalf of Old Man and the son. These sort of appointments shits on the good name of a key institution.

I hate to say it but God may have to intervene again as in the past where Hri Kumar is concerned.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a matter of opinion, whether or not the lady is considered to be fat.
What is the criterion?
BMI over 25?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local paper =The Shit Times.Don't expect anything good from it.Infested with ISD pests and parasites.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if she reduces her weight by 6.9 lbs and girth by 6.9 inches her response may be published. obviously she's taking up more space than the average sinkie auntie.

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really disgraceful media that we have. With so many favourable comments, the fear of publishing one contrarian comment and they are scarred stiff.

Hri Kumar spent much of his professional and political career hiding his surname of Nair for obvious reason. His asked his wife to give Ms Tin Pei Ling her first job so that PAP golden child will look good for the elections. It beyond belief how he even got his SC when he acted for silly cases such as bun fights involving Sports Club committee members over petty issue and charging more than a million dollars.

Imagine that this Govt could not find in the legal fraternity one decent non partisan individual with gravitas and reputation to appoint at DAG. He is not only a former PAP MP that did not excel well in the public domain but his boss in Drew & Napier is also a former PAP MP who has sued a string of people on behalf of Old Man and the son. These sort of appointments shits on the good name of a key institution.

I hate to say it but God may have to intervene again as in the past where Hri Kumar is concerned.

Sir, what does a Dy AG do ahh ?

One month how much ?

Pay cut got ?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was a role that was introduced in recent years. After Walter Woon's appointment there is no clear understanding of these appointments any longer. Lucien Wong is much older than VK Rajah, was never an SC, never did any bench work or worked in AG's Department. He has however been a long standing member of grassroots having been in CCC etc. Clearly VK was replaced if not the Govt would have said that he wanted to go. VK is highly respected and was the fastest to be appointed to the Appellate Court and he overturned many a past judgments.

So now we have both the AG and DAG having political backgrounds which is a first.

Both would be taking a huge pay cut but that has been the case with all previous appointees after Walter Woon.

Sir, what does a Dy AG do ahh ?

One month how much ?

Pay cut got ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is a matter of opinion, whether or not the lady is considered to be fat.
What is the criterion?
BMI over 25?

She does not look as elegant as any of these PAP hot ladies. She's fat all right.

mps2.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember years ago his advocacy skills were put to the sword during a public dialog on CPF matters.

Last edited:

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the obvious reason? That he's related to Devan Nair? I thought it was said he grew up in TPY.

A nice guy in Drew and Napier always ready with a smile but not much of an intellectual heavyweight. When asked why he was not standing in 2015, he said it was because his wife was sick and he wanted to spend more time with her. Seems that it was planned all along for him to step down and take on a position in chambers.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not related to Devan Nair. After the Devan Nair debacle, some with that name, chose not to use it. He was one of them. Only recently he added the "nair" back to his name. Shows one's character - to hide one's name to climb the ladder.

His wife's illness really shook him. The DAG move I understand was not in the cards when he stepped down.

What's the obvious reason? That he's related to Devan Nair? I thought it was said he grew up in TPY.

A nice guy in Drew and Napier always ready with a smile but not much of an intellectual heavyweight. When asked why he was not standing in 2015, he said it was because his wife was sick and he wanted to spend more time with her. Seems that it was planned all along for him to step down and take on a position in chambers.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's puzzling is why Shan agreed to this appointment. This bugger was protege to his 'enemy.' Bayi must be smiling.