Thread: Death penalty for fatal drunk/ careless driving 'accidents' is not unreasonable choic

My Reputation Points: 215 / Power: 0

Smile Death penalty for fatal drunk/ careless driving 'accidents' is not unreasonable choic

Death penalty for fatal drunk/ careless driving 'accidents' is not unreasonable choice.
    Do u agree?

http://www.dummies.com/education/sci...inetic-energy/

The maths proof that speeding KILLS.

Use potential energy = kinetic energy, aka how high will a car fly if it hits a vertically projecting ramp @ given speed assuming zero braking, zero friction , earth gravity:

mgh= ˝mv^2
    Input speed(v)= 80kph, h is estimate 20+m.
    Input speed is 120kph, h is estimate 45+m...
    Therefore being head on hit by 80kph car is same as dropping the car on person from 20m high, hit by 120kph car is like a car dropped on person's head from 45+m high...

these drunkards who drive fast and kill people should not just be jailed/ fined: they should be stoned with the offending car. Those who drove @80kph should have car dropped on their heads from 20m high, those who killed @120kph will have car dropped on their head fr 45m high...

Even for those who killed @40kph will have car dropped on their heads from 5+m high and those @20kph from 1.25+m high.

I am not trying to be sensational hor: Dis is just equal justice based upon what the factual physics/mathematics says based upon the quantum of kinetic energy that was irresponsibly handled resulting in innocent person's death .

(Of course driver culpability for killing would be reduced if the victim was even more drunk/ actually trying to commit suicide by deliberately jumping into oncoming expressway traffic from behind a bush etc).
    Last edited by bic_cherry; 15-02-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    "The measure of a man is best defined by his sincerity, not the thickness of his wallet, nor the opulence of wealth" ~ Matthew 25:40: "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'"- (NIV)

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Default Re: Death penalty for fatal drunk/ careless driving 'accidents' is not unreasonable c

Rape first then kill.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Default Re: Death penalty for fatal drunk/ careless driving 'accidents' is not unreasonable c

Were you injured in an accident because you were hit by a drunk driver?

Thread Information