• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat China praises Hong Kong men beating up 3 Indians / Caucasian foreigners ( FULL ver )

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is watched in many Chinese social media sites such as Baidu, Yokou, qq.com and earns a huge support from many China people. In China, they claim they are " White devils " from countries like Spain, Italy, Greeks other think they are Latin American. Like me, I actually though these people are some type of Middle eastern type of people but they are the Indian types from the Northern India/Pakistan.

The China communists are proud that Hong Kong people beat up western looking foreigners.

FULL FIGHT ( Version )

[video=youtube;-OACkIr5L1k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OACkIr5L1k[/video]

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: China praises Hong Kong men beating up 3 Indians / Caucasian foreigners ( FULL ve

Sinkies PMETs must stand up for Singspore.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: China praises Hong Kong men beating up 3 Indians / Caucasian foreigners ( FULL ve

Will China send those filthy shitskin motherfuckers to the firing squad??

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought is 白莲教 vs KuKuKlan:biggrin:

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal

W020160418246197556677.jpg

KILL!