• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Once again, heaven has proven that I am not telling lies on this

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's 14 February. When did I say no rage? Yesterday 16 February. Looks like my super clear declaration for idiots yesterday saying no rage in today thread doesn't mean no rage in yesterday's thread or tomorrow's thread still can't stop evil idiots like you from telling lies about me. As usual you are all out to attack me cutting my sentence despite a super clear declaration I made. Why? Becos you are Sinkie clone. That's why you were away for a long period from Jan to Feb but back as soon as I am back on the same day 12 Feb to attack me. Pui!

Btw if saying someone is a fucked up moderator means rage then zhihau is also in rage saying this "Who the fuck cares if you're in rage? Not me"

Last edited: