• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Can I Bring PAP To Court?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
no no no no, TS is a credible Sinkie who carried through with what she (maybe he?) says.
I have complete faith in TS that this will happen as what TS has said although this will likely take place only in a thousand years time.

Too....Fucking....Long

The pap has been brought to Court within 3months! That 's not a 1000years

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be one of those SG guys who served NS and were taught to obey authority.
You must have been castrated in NS and believe you are helpless even when pap castrated you
If you, a Sinkie woman, were conscripted into the Sinkie Army at the tender age of 18 (i.e. threatened to be locked up in the SAF's prison, also known as the Detention Barracks, for three years if you refuse to even enlist), would you be brave enough to disobey the PAP government's order to enlist? :confused: :wink:

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you bring it to court, what is the outcome u expecting ?

that the Court's decision speaks the truth. The truth is that OTC was the first President elected by Singaporeans.

LHL's statement that WKW was the first president elected is a lie

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not gonna happen, we all know the drill. TS just want attention and spew rhetorical questions and headlines. The only court she will ever see any of the PAP in is a tennis one at best, and even that is highly doubtful.

are you going to admit that you were wrong?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
A small step by one Singaporean, but a big leap for integrity, fairness, and accountability.

May be, the lining up on the street, should take place, on the Monday morning before the National Day.

TCB's legal challenge on EP 2017 to be reserved for Malays will be heard in Court in late June according to Dy AG,Hri Kumar, who is a former PAP. It's ironic that Hri Kumar didnt recuse himself in this case because of his pap connections.

Not only must a Deputy AG do the right thing, he must be seen to be doing the right thing

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
just a charade lah.....PE will happen as planned and halimah becomes first female puppet president

You maybe right. But let us wait for the judgement

TCB has done his part for Singapore.

Let us see what and how the SG Courts rule on this issue

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCB's legal challenge on EP 2017 to be reserved for Malays will be heard in Court in late June according to Dy AG,Hri Kumar, who is a former PAP. It's ironic that Hri Kumar didnt recuse himself in this case because of his pap connections.

Not only must a Deputy AG do the right thing, he must be seen to be doing the right thing

May be "independence, integrity, conflict of interest" are not in his character.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you, a Sinkie woman, were conscripted into the Sinkie Army at the tender age of 18 (i.e. threatened to be locked up in the SAF's prison, also known as the Detention Barracks, for three years if you refuse to even enlist), would you be brave enough to disobey the PAP government's order to enlist? :confused: :wink:

so u admit that SG guys got castrated in NS?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be "independence, integrity, conflict of interest" are not in his character.

True. "independence, integrity, conflict of interest" are not in any pap minister's character except Dhanabalan. For the rest, it is collective responsibility

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok you da man! Da guy with balls! The hero!

I support you. Go take PAP to court. First which lawyer should you get? Must get SC at least otherwise they won't take you seriously. Just read in ST there is this guy called Dr Colin Ong he is a Bruneian lawyer who practices in Singapore and is first lawyer from Singapore (alas it is an FT) who has been appointed a Queen's Counsel in the U.K. They say he is a superstar commodity in the industry. Can try him.

Keep us updated. I look forward to reading your case in Straits Times and your successful court case.

Unlike many others here who just spend time writing lots of crap and are NATO, you are different and take action! Go ckmpd go!

Cheers!

Glad that Ravi is taking LHL and PAP to court.

It is a good Constitutional Challenge which will force the Court to make a judicial judgement.

Ravi may not win this time but with Singaporeans' willingness to check and scrutinise the pap, LHL knows he cant get away easily with manipulating the Constitution as he did in parliament. If the MPs cant stop him, we must use the law to keep him on the right path.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
stating a fact is criticism?
Not only do you have no credibility, it is even not possible for you to have any credibility, simply because you are a Sinkie woman who has never been forced to do NS, in order for you to lead by your brave example of rebelling (obviously followed by suffering as a prisoner), right? :wink:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
ckmpd, no updates? No more posts from you? I was away on a ski trip to Jasper over the long weekend. That explains my absence the past couple of days.

I have to say I am very disappointed. All your insults on us men who have served NS calling us castrated ball-less individuals (even insulting your own son) and yet you are no different despite being a woman who has not served NS.

All talk and no action. NATO.

I guess you have run away from the forum with your tail between your legs.

At least I had the balls to actually apply for Canadian PR and then move to Canada. A lot of you on this forum all NATO.

With NS, LKY castrated half of Singapore's population. Using ISA on Francis Seow, LKY castrated the Law Society. Bringing Trade Unions under PAP, LKY castrated the Union leaders. Starting PA, LKY castrated the grassroot leaders. Rewarding his cronies with high pay in SPH, LKY castrated the media. Using castration and being successful in upgrading standard of living, LKY had a strong hold on Singapore.

But LHL is not LKY. LHL lacks LKY's intellect and charisma. Because of his poor performance, poor leadership and bad track record, LHL is not able to command respect except from his closest cronies. That's why LHL resorted to reward his close cronies with ministerial posts and political posts. But these cronies are non performers and giving them such rewards alienates LHL from the people further.

Also with social media, Singaporeans were able to see PAP's evil.

Singapore needs the civil service, media, civic society, law society, and all singaporeans to work for Singapore. LKY's hold on SG is loosening because of pap's performance and social media. Civil servants cant be too defensive and more singaporeans are against the pap. To thwart this trend, pap's hope is in harnessing the new citizens, even at the expense of depriving jobs to qualified and skilled singaporeans. Let us see what evil pap will come up with.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only do you have no credibility, it is even not possible for you to have any credibility, simply because you are a Sinkie woman who has never been forced to do NS, in order for you to lead by your brave example of rebelling (obviously followed by suffering as a prisoner), right? :wink:

NS does not give you credibility. It is who you are that makes you credible or not credible

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
just a charade lah.....PE will happen as planned and halimah becomes first female puppet president

PAP can try to manipulate PE 2017 and get the result it wants. But the game is not over yet

With two legal suits on, I hope that the SG Judges will rule that OTC is the legitimate 1st Elected President and LHL and AGC are wrong.

There is still hope that PE 2017 will not go the way PAP wants it.

True power is in the hands of Singaporean voters, not pap

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes. Get non PAP President in get him or her to check what is the state of reserves and reveal the world that Singapore is close to being bankrupt.

Hooray! Would be the best thing to happen to Singaporeans.