• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Can I Bring PAP To Court?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So were the US Federal Judges nominated by the US President. But they remain fiercely independent and defend the US Constitution stoutly.

please lah, don't be a gong cheebye. the u.s. president has term limits and thus is subject to appoint u.s. federal judges within his term(s). it's not like a single potus appoints all the federal judges in 1 term. at any one time there are federal judges sympathetic to liberal causes and there are those sympathetic to conservative causes. there's no such animal as a purely neutral independent federal judge. federal judges are appointed by potus and approved/confirmed by the senate based on political leanings, track records, backgrounds and histories of which side they are sympathetic with. it just happens that 3 federal judges based in districts in california are appointed by obama and thus are opposed to trump's immigration executive orders. the fact that obama served 2 terms (8 years) had much time and many opportunities to replace conservative-leaning judges from the bush era.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
please lah, don't be a gong cheebye. the u.s. president has term limits and thus is subject to appoint u.s. federal judges within his term(s). it's not like a single potus appoints all the federal judges in 1 term. at any one time there are federal judges sympathetic to liberal causes and there are those sympathetic to conservative causes. there's no such animal as a purely neutral independent federal judge. federal judges are appointed by potus and approved/confirmed by the senate based on political leanings, track records, backgrounds and histories of which side they are sympathetic with. it just happens that 3 federal judges based in districts in california are appointed by obama and thus are opposed to trump's immigration executive orders. the fact that obama served 2 terms (8 years) had much time and many opportunities to replace conservative-leaning judges from the bush era.

The process is similar. The issue is the character and values of the Judge. If he has the right values and is not corrupt, he will uphold the Constitution regardless of who the President or PM is.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The process is similar. The issue is the character and value of the Judge. If he has the right value and is not corrupt, he will uphold the Constitution regardless of the President or PM.

you're being too idealistic. in reality this wonderful dream does not materialize. if it does, there won't be constant politicking in the appointment of supreme court justices (9), federal judges (94 districts in total) and appellate judges (13). the fact that every time one of these judges are appointed to replace one who has died, resigned, retired, or removed, there's constant bickering within congress and the executive branch in turning it into political drama. many rulings are seldom unanimous meaning justices and judges on a panel do not see eye to eye. the politically contentious cases are typically close decisions with a tiny majority of 1 or 2 votes. panel decision has to comprise an odd number of justices or judges. otherwise there will be frequent stalemates based on socio-political positions. the supreme court today is 4 vs. 4 (short of 1) liberal justices vs. conservative justices. trump has appointed a conservative nominee to tip the balance. welcum to u.s. politics 101.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
you're being too idealistic. in reality this wonderful dream does not materialize. if it does, there won't be constant politicking in the appointment of supreme court justices (9), federal judges (94 districts in total) and appellate judges (13). the fact that every time one of these judges are appointed to replace one who has died, resigned, retired, or removed, there's constant bickering within congress and the executive branch in turning it into political drama. many rulings are seldom unanimous meaning justices and judges on a panel do not see eye to eye. the politically contentious cases are typically close decisions with a tiny majority of 1 or 2 votes. panel decision has to comprise an odd number of justices or judges. otherwise there will be frequent stalemates based on socio-political positions. the supreme court today is 4 vs. 4 (short of 1) liberal justices vs. conservative justices. trump has appointed a conservative nominee to tip the balance. welcum to u.s. politics 101.

I am not idealistic. I believe in the Constitution. There is no ambiguity in the Constitution. LHL, with the help of his running dogs, has amended SG Constitution to read that every 5th Term is reserved for Malays. But Heavens have eyes. LHL was wrongly advised by AGC that WKW was the 1st EP. But if in fact AGC was wrong and OTC was legally the 1st EP, then the Constitution says that the reserved EP is 2023 and not 2017. The Court cant run away from this fact

So how LHL proposes but the Almighty disposes?

Last edited:

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, you can bring the pap to court, but remember all judges are appointed by the pap.

..and do you have enough fund to fight them as they wil drag for years....take the Dr who sue min-death ..iirc one of the partner was bankrupt....

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
..and do you have enough fund to fight them as they wil drag for years....take the Dr who sue min-death ..iirc one of the partner was bankrupt....

That's a serious impediment that we must consider. But never say never.

Bringing pap to Court to get a judgement on who is the 1st EP is important as it will then decide when is the seat of EP reserved for Malays. PAP must not see such a challenge as frivolous as it has profound consequences on SG's Constitution, History and SG's future well being.

If none of us dare to step forward on such an important issue, PAP will continue to treat Singaporeans as dirt and walk all over us

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
That's a serious impediment that we must consider. But never say never.

Bringing pap to Court to get a judgement on who is the 1st EP is important as it will then decide when is the seat of EP reserved for Malays. PAP must not see such a challenge as frivolous as it has profound consequences on SG's Constitution, History and SG's future well being.

If none of us dare to step forward on such an important issue, PAP will continue to treat Singaporeans as dirt and walk all over us

Ok you da man! Da guy with balls! The hero!

I support you. Go take PAP to court. First which lawyer should you get? Must get SC at least otherwise they won't take you seriously. Just read in ST there is this guy called Dr Colin Ong he is a Bruneian lawyer who practices in Singapore and is first lawyer from Singapore (alas it is an FT) who has been appointed a Queen's Counsel in the U.K. They say he is a superstar commodity in the industry. Can try him.

Keep us updated. I look forward to reading your case in Straits Times and your successful court case.

Unlike many others here who just spend time writing lots of crap and are NATO, you are different and take action! Go ckmpd go!

Cheers!

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok you da man! Da guy with balls! The hero!

I support you. Go take PAP to court. First which lawyer should you get? Must get SC at least otherwise they won't take you seriously. Just read in ST there is this guy called Dr Colin Ong he is a Bruneian lawyer who practices in Singapore and is first lawyer from Singapore (alas it is an FT) who has been appointed a Queen's Counsel in the U.K. They say he is a superstar commodity in the industry. Can try him.

Keep us updated. I look forward to reading your case in Straits Times and your successful court case.

Unlike many others here who just spend time writing lots of crap and are NATO, you are different and take action! Go ckmpd go!

Cheers!

I didnt do NS and see things differently from guys who are castrated.

NS guys are kiasi, obedient, take orders without question. PAP has indoctrinated them to believe they cant win if they face the govt.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I didnt do NS and see things differently from guys who are castrated.

NS guys are kiasi, obedient, take orders without question. PAP has indoctrinated them to believe they cant win if they face the govt.

Yup you are correct. NS castrated me. Made me ball-less scared to fight the PAP govt.

Are you living in Singapore? How come you don't have to do NS?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Many Singaporeans dont do NS.
oh I see! I wish you luck man!

I will check in on this thread once in a while and hope to see updates. Will be landmark case. Woman takes PAP to court over constitution!

Woohoo!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I will check in on this thread once in a while and hope to see updates. Will be landmark case. Woman takes PAP to court over constitution!

Woohoo!

It's not gonna happen, we all know the drill. TS just want attention and spew rhetorical questions and headlines. The only court she will ever see any of the PAP in is a tennis one at best, and even that is highly doubtful.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not idealistic. I believe in the Constitution. There is no ambiguity in the Constitution. LHL, with the help of his running dogs, has amended SG Constitution to read that every 5th Term is reserved for Malays. But Heavens have eyes. LHL was wrongly advised by AGC that WKW was the 1st EP. But if in fact AGC was wrong and OTC was legally the 1st EP, then the Constitution says that the reserved EP is 2023 and not 2017. The Court cant run away from this fact

So how LHL proposes but the Almighty disposes?

My son pointed out that the previous inept Nathan was'nt elected at all..it was a walkover and
hence Halimah has to wait for one more term to satisfy the condition.

There was no election held in the year Nathan became the President. And the fact remain that we did not go for election nor did we elect him as the president that year.

Here, clearly LHL is abusing his power to pick who he choses to be president, to suit his agenda.

There must be proper procedure, check and balance and accountability or the world will just laugh at us.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woohoo!

Takes pap to court over wrongful declaration that WKW was 1st EP of Singapore.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not gonna happen, we all know the drill. TS just want attention and spew rhetorical questions and headlines. The only court she will ever see any of the PAP in is a tennis one at best, and even that is highly doubtful.

You think it is no case if WKW is declared 1st EP?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
My son pointed out that the previous inept Nathan was'nt elected at all..it was a walkover and
hence Halimah has to wait for one more term to satisfy the condition.

There was no election held in the year Nathan became the President. And the fact remain that we did not go for election nor did we elect him as the president that year.

Here, clearly LHL is abusing his power to pick who he choses to be president, to suit his agenda.

There must be proper procedure, check and balance and accountability or the world will just laugh at us.

SR Nathan was the 2nd Term EP despite the fact that he was not challenged. I believe:

Yusof, Sheares, Nair, WKW were all Nominated Presidents.

1st Term Elected President (1993 to 1999) - OTC
2nd Term EP - (1999 - 2005) - S R Nathan
3rd Term EP - (2005 - 2011) - SR Nathan
4th Term President - (2011 - 2017) Tony Tan
5th Term President - (2017 - 2023) - PE in Sep 2017
6th Term President - Reserved for Malay candidate.

So in accordance with the manipulated Constitution, the reserved Presidency only kicks in after five consecutive non malay EP which works out to be in 2023

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has manipulated SG's Constitution to say that every 5th EP Term is reserved for a Malay candidate.

CCS has said that AGC has advised that the 1st EP was Wee Kim Wee. Based on that the 5th EP Term is from Sep 2017 and that term is reserved for a Malay candidate based on PAP's manipulated Constitution.

But we know that AGC advice is wrong because the 1st EP was OTC.

So if PAP insists on reserving Sep 2017 PE for a Malay candidate, can I bring PAP to court to get a SG Court ruling on:

1) 1st EP was OTC and not WKW
2) Reserved EP for Malay candidate is therefore Sep 2023 and not 2017

Any advice from any legal eagle?

another crap from you who talk too much and yet no action to it. Go fuck yourself!!!!

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
SR Nathan was the 2nd Term EP despite the fact that he was not challenged. I believe:

Yusof, Sheares, Nair, WKW were all Nominated Presidents.

1st Term Elected President (1993 to 1999) - OTC
2nd Term EP - (1999 - 2005) - S R Nathan
3rd Term EP - (2005 - 2011) - SR Nathan
4th Term President - (2011 - 2017) Tony Tan
5th Term President - (2017 - 2023) - PE in Sep 2017
6th Term President - Reserved for Malay candidate.

So in accordance with the manipulated Constitution, the reserved Presidency only kicks in after five consecutive non malay EP which works out to be in 2023

another crap from you who talk too much and yet no action to it. Go fuck yourself!!!!

Even someone with a single brain cell can see through you now, so I guess its time to retire this nick.