• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Can I Bring PAP To Court?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has manipulated SG's Constitution to say that every 5th EP Term is reserved for a Malay candidate.

CCS has said that AGC has advised that the 1st EP was Wee Kim Wee. Based on that the 5th EP Term is from Sep 2017 and that term is reserved for a Malay candidate based on PAP's manipulated Constitution.

But we know that AGC advice is wrong because the 1st EP was OTC.

So if PAP insists on reserving Sep 2017 PE for a Malay candidate, can I bring PAP to court to get a SG Court ruling on:

1) 1st EP was OTC and not WKW
2) Reserved EP for Malay candidate is therefore Sep 2023 and not 2017

Any advice from any legal eagle?

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
the saf can tekan you to death and you cannot sue becos it is done under "protecting the country".

similarly pap can do what you said and you cannot sue becos it is done under "governing the country".

:smile:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
the saf can tekan you to death and you cannot sue becos it is done under "protecting the country".

similarly pap can do what you said and you cannot sue becos it is done under "governing the country".

the pap can be lawless and say what they want. But I dont agree with pap. so can I bring pap to Court for saying WKW was the 1st EP? If pap loses that, Sep 2017 will not be reserved for malay candidate

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans cant allow pap to talk rubbish such as WKW was the 1st EP. SG is a law abiding country and if pap talks rubbish, we can turn to the Court to get a judgement

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has manipulated SG's Constitution to say that every 5th EP Term is reserved for a Malay candidate.

CCS has said that AGC has advised that the 1st EP was Wee Kim Wee. Based on that the 5th EP Term is from Sep 2017 and that term is reserved for a Malay candidate based on PAP's manipulated Constitution.

But we know that AGC advice is wrong because the 1st EP was OTC.

So if PAP insists on reserving Sep 2017 PE for a Malay candidate, can I bring PAP to court to get a SG Court ruling on:

1) 1st EP was OTC and not WKW
2) Reserved EP for Malay candidate is therefore Sep 2023 and not 2017

Any advice from any legal eagle?

Please try to take steps to ask the Court to rule on it.
Keep it up.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
warao eh! ...

u tink u can beat ah loonz gang in his territory? ...

dey wil tel ya inside polling station is not wifin perimeter of polling station ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the law in sg is on sg regime side. heads they win tails you lose. so simple also don't know. bodoh lah.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
sigh another sinkie.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Wasting your precious life and time.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please try to take steps to ask the Court to rule on it.
Keep it up.

Yes, if pap says WKW was 1st elected president, it is worth a challenge. If Court rules OTC as legitimately 1st elected president, next PE 2017 will not be reserved for malays. That's our only hope to defeat LHL's manipulation of the Constitution

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
warao eh! ...

u tink u can beat ah loonz gang in his territory? ...

dey wil tel ya inside polling station is not wifin perimeter of polling station ...

let them continue to sound ridiculous. I trust that the present CJ is unlike Chan Sek Keong

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigh another sinkie.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Wasting your precious life and time.

You are wrong. Not insanity nor wasting of time.

The point is whether WKW or OTC was the 1st EP. My sensing is that legally OTC was 1st EP. The stakes are high. If it is a fact that OTC was 1st EP, how do i challenge pap?

You must have done NS and got yourself castrated by PAP. Even in such a clear case, you darent even stand up for what is true. B.ll less SG guy...sigh

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, you can bring the pap to court, but remember all judges are appointed by the pap.

The US Federal Judges were also nominated by the US President. But they remain fiercely independent and defend the US Constitution stoutly.

Are our Judges less fair than US Federal Judges, are running dogs and defend the PAP rather than SG's Constitution? I suspect that AGC has fumbled and advised LHL wrongly that WKW was the 1st EP, causing LHL to manipulate the Constitution wrong and amend reserved EP for malays to 5th term rather than 4th term.

It is worth for me to consider a legal challenge

Last edited: