• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hala Condom

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are Condoms made from pig material?

Or dildo also made from pig material?

If don't hv create one.

Poke the pig Condom into the m&d prostitutes let her spread it to her husband.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If don't hv create one.

Have you used of condom or a dildo?....most condom are made of "A male condom is a thin sheath (usually made of latex, a type of rubber) that is worn on the penis. A female condom is a polyurethane sheath with a flexible ring at either end". A dildo are made of plastic or rubber, unless you use a pig bone to poke that halal orifice..then, that is a " no, no".

There are condoms made from skins....if that is pig skin... that is a " no, no"....but if you have an emergency...it is between you & that....hmm!..she does not know & does not care when she is in heat...any bone or condom, will do.

get it?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If don't hv create one.

So troublesome. Just help a horny babi to poke into the puki can liao. But is not easy to find a m&d prostitute in sg. Have to cross the causeway.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wen dey call chicken, dey oso never insist on halal chicken ...

they have the right to fornicate any imbeciles...to bring them back to the right path...chicken, no need to check for halal certifications...they are not haram...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You screw them. Not eat them. so its ok.
But minah cannot be screwed by non halal cock as its the same as eating.

You obviously never fucked around much.
Any player worth his salt will you tell Minahs are the hottest lays around.
And it's no holds barred action. They are also very kinky and adventurous. The most responsive Asian birds I know to anal sex are also minahs.
But that said. There are pious ones around too. They will refuse to perform BBBJ during month of Ramadan. The really pious ones insist on wearing their tudung during the fuck session.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya man evrn married minah easy to fuck. Useless mat don't earn much wife hv to borrow from Cina man no money to pay back sell her body.

I fuck countless married minah.

And it's no holds barred action. They are also very kinky and adventurous. The most responsive Asian birds I know to anal sex are also minahs.
But that said. There are pious ones around too. They will refuse to perform BBBJ during month of Ramadan. The really pious ones insist on wearing their tudung during the fuck session.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did u fark minahs from the ex novena United Sq minahs pub ?:eek:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya man evrn married minah easy to fuck. Useless mat don't earn much wife hv to borrow from Cina man no money to pay back sell her body.

I fuck countless married minah.

Wow . I didn't know married minahs with tudung is so easy . I only fark working minahs without tudung. Wish they wear tudung :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor minahs sell her body to pay school fees for her children. Useless mat need to become gigolo sell his pricks earn more money.

Wow . I didn't know married minahs with tudung is so easy . I only fark working minahs without tudung. Wish they wear tudung :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did u fark minahs from the ex novena United Sq minahs pub ?:eek:

Hahaha the De Cognac chain of Ktvs.
And the nearby superstar in then royal hotel.

For the one class higher ones go to arabesques and isola Bella.

Those were the days

Last edited: