Thread: [GIF] Woman Beaten Up by Indian Men in Broad Daylight for Resisting Sexual Assault

My Reputation Points: 244 / Power: 0

Default [GIF] Woman Beaten Up by Indian Men in Broad Daylight for Resisting Sexual Assault

https://www.rt.com/news/371194-woman...a-molestation/

Woman beaten with stick in India for resisting sexual assault

Name:  585ad2f7c46188ac428b4671.jpg
Views: 802
Size:  89.5 KB

A woman was beaten at a marketplace in India by men who allegedly attempted to molest her. The victim of the assault has reportedly threatened to shoot herself if her attackers are not brought to justice.

Video of the incident, which took place in Uttar Pradesh in India’s Mainpuri district, shows the woman in a brawl with a group of men when another man approaches with a large stick and proceeds to strike her with it.

The woman reportedly asked men at the market for directions before they attempted to grope her and remove her dupatta (head covering). When she resisted, she was beaten with a stick and the men shouted abusive language at her.

The woman’s husband was also struck, according to the reports, while her daughter witnessed the incident.

In the video, the woman can be seen bleeding and is reported to have sustained head injuries. She registered a complaint with police and reportedly threatened to shoot herself if the culprits were not arrested.

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Default Re: [GIF] Woman Beaten Up by Indian Men in Broad Daylight for Resisting Sexual Assaul

Shitskin ah shitskin.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui. Whip your corpse!

My Reputation Points: 260 / Power: 0

Default Re: [GIF] Woman Beaten Up by Indian Men in Broad Daylight for Resisting Sexual Assaul

Can we take a leaf out of Trump's book and impose a 90-day moratorium on issuing visas to citizens from countries whose laws are in contravention of ours ?

India will be first on my blacklist.

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Bonut View Post
    Can we take a leaf out of Trump's book and impose a 90-day moratorium on issuing visas to citizens from countries whose laws are in contravention of ours ?

India will be first on my blacklist.
    Make them do a rape resistance test by locking them in a room with Auntie Zoe wearing just her bikini. Those who attempt to fuck her will be shot immediately.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui. Whip your corpse!

My Reputation Points: 867 / Power: 5

Shitskin matas rather the drama queen shoot herself than to give them more work. Afterall the world is a better place with 1 less shitskin.

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Quote Originally Posted by grandtour View Post

Looks like fake news. She didn't flinch when getting whacked by the thick stick.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 13

we all know the difference were it China men doing this to a girl.

Thread Information