• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 400,000 Taiwanese Hakka and Aborigines massacred by Japanese

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are professional actors (and some athletes, I believe), chosen to portray strong war-like roles. They are not representative of the typical Formosan. I've met quite a few aboriginal people who are not especially big or tall, though I can't say they form a statistical sample.

Also, the evidence of their cultural and linguistic links to SEA is quite strong.

I'm not talking about the ones mixed with Chinese or other tribes. I'm talking about the ones in the movies who are known as the seediq people who had little contact with Chinese people

Their height and proportions of their body are clearly bigger than the average Chinese and Japanese in the movie while average Southeast Asians are shorter than Chinese/Japanese.

MoviesLA_FILMWarriorsRainbow_6px468.jpg

f_2308769_1.JPG

9ac6bd2bb0987d91a95af272ce13f9f8.jpg

Taiwanese aborigine guy on the very right easily dwarf your average Taiwanese Chinese

sdut-historical-epic-is-hope-of-taiwan-film-industry-2011aug22

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So the cultural and linguistic links are just alternative facts, then?

I'm not talking about the ones mixed with Chinese or other tribes. I'm talking about the ones in the movies who are known as the seediq people who had little contact with Chinese people

Their height and proportions of their body are clearly bigger than the average Chinese and Japanese in the movie while average Southeast Asians are shorter than Chinese/Japanese.

MoviesLA_FILMWarriorsRainbow_6px468.jpg

f_2308769_1.JPG

9ac6bd2bb0987d91a95af272ce13f9f8.jpg

Taiwanese aborigine guy on the very right easily dwarf your average Taiwanese Chinese

sdut-historical-epic-is-hope-of-taiwan-film-industry-2011aug22

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the cultural and linguistic links are just alternative facts, then?

Show me Southeast Asians who look like these?

Even back than the Japanese would described these Seediq as "long legged" tribes. All of them had barefeet and were a head taller than the invading Japanese with their 2 inch boots.

pic_K03_01.jpg

Mona_Rudao_and_Seediq_tribal_leaders.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All right they are taller. So what? You're trying to find some correlation between them and the sea ppl. Well Pacific islanders are categorised differently from south east Asians even if they have the same skin tone.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
All right they are taller. So what? You're trying to find some correlation between them and the sea ppl. Well Pacific islanders are categorised differently from south east Asians even if they have the same skin tone.

I don't believe they belong to the same racial stock as Southeast Asians.

I think they are related with Polynesians, I can see the physical resemblance.

leonardpeters.jpg

gallery38.jpg

487905367_15b7a39d06_b.jpg

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Height is only 1 factor of physical appearance, and physical appearance is only 1 factor in determining whether peoples are linked to 1 another. People adapt to their environments and a manifestation of this adaptation is physical appearance. This is especially so in island habitats which are isolated from the mainland. In the case of mountainous Formosa, there is isolation even within the island.

Take a look at the 2 pictures you showed. Those in the 1st picture look quite different from those in the 2nd. And as for SEAsians who look like the Formosans, google 'Austronesian peoples' and you will get a few to choose from.
Show me Southeast Asians who look like these?

Even back than the Japanese would described these Seediq as "long legged" tribes. All of them had barefeet and were a head taller than the invading Japanese with their 2 inch boots.

pic_K03_01.jpg

Mona_Rudao_and_Seediq_tribal_leaders.jpg

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Height is only 1 factor of physical appearance, and physical appearance is only 1 factor in determining whether peoples are linked to 1 another. People adapt to their environments and a manifestation of this adaptation is physical appearance. This is especially so in island habitats which are isolated from the mainland. In the case of mountainous Formosa, there is isolation even within the island.

Take a look at the 2 pictures you showed. Those in the 1st picture look quite different from those in the 2nd. And as for SEAsians who look like the Formosans, google 'Austronesian peoples' and you will get a few to choose from.

In the first picture, the guy on the right Caucasian while the one on the right
In the second picture, Three out of two of the guy look Caucasian or mixed with Caucasian

The others from the left look typical Asian but I don't know if they the result of Chinese admixture on intermarriage among the Taiwan clan/tribes.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here, you are 'right', Formosa was the springboard of migration into the Pacific. Some of those who emigrated would later develop what we know to be Polynesian cultures. Others, who did not go as far, populated Borneo, the Philippines, Okinawa, etc.

So, you have provided an answer to where many of the Formosans went. The other question is where the earlier Formosan came from, and the evidence suggests SEA.

I don't believe they belong to the same racial stock as Southeast Asians.

I think they are related with Polynesians, I can see the physical resemblance.

leonardpeters.jpg

gallery38.jpg

487905367_15b7a39d06_b.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't like Hakkas...But this just proves that fuckiens are nothing but a bunch of Kia su Kia see kiam siap die dont want face sort of ppl that will do anything to save their own skin n live as slaves..Look at the fuckiens in Singkieland n how they capitulated to the pap..N look at the fuckiens in Taiwan that prefer the status quo than being independent..Or even take back China from the commies..They rather live as slaves to the commies just like their ancestors who live as slaves to the Japs..

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like Hakkas...But this just proves that fuckiens are nothing but a bunch of Kia su Kia see kiam siap die dont want face sort of ppl that will do anything to save their own skin n live as slaves..Look at the fuckiens in Singkieland n how they capitulated to the pap..N look at the fuckiens in Taiwan that prefer the status quo than being independent..Or even take back China from the commies..They rather live as slaves to the commies just like their ancestors who live as slaves to the Japs..

Hokkiens were also killed in a good number of 30,000 - 40,000 and they did fight aswell but their nature weren't as rebellious as the Hakka especially the aborigines seediq tribe.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The french invasion of China invaded Taiwan first.

Why Taiwan is like fuck open legs anyone can invade and get slaughtered like pigs and chicken easily?

If China accept Taiwan they are preventing Taiwan from raped again many times over.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trible people are useless. No technology progress sure kenna slaughtered to pieces.

The Australian abo slaughtered to near extinction now left with 200k for tourism only. Easily taken over by pommies.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hokkiens were also killed in a good number of 30,000 - 40,000 and they did fight aswell but their nature weren't as rebellious as the Hakka especially the aborigines seediq tribe.

In terms of percentage.. Fuckiens dying are quite low as they know how to Siam n surrender easily...

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys aborigines means local original inhabitants why so many discussions about mix with angmoh and mix with Han?

Anyway these original Taiwanese are the pacific people same stock polynesians and even the original filipinos before they were raped by europeans. Taiwanese aborigines language have similarity to tagalog too.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Untul recently, aborogines in taiwan were not allowed to use their name and forced to speak mandarin. Ah-mei, the famous singer reverted to her original name amit.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Hakkas are always at the forefront of revolution and change. There are many Hakkas among Chinese revolutionists fighting to end the rule of the Qing dynasty. Many early senior members of the Chinese Communist Party and Red Army are Hakkas. The present and former presidents of ROC are Hakkas too. And in our own short history, I do not have to mention the role they have played ....

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
if all these people had become translators for the Japs............all of them would have had the chance to be PM of Taiwan leh............

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Hakkas are always at the forefront of revolution and change. There are many Hakkas among Chinese revolutionists fighting to end the rule of the Qing dynasty. Many early senior members of the Chinese Communist Party and Red Army are Hakkas. The present and former presidents of ROC are Hakkas too. And in our own short history, I do not have to mention the role they have played ....

Yes Hakkas are well known in the translator n collaborator industry...