• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 400,000 Taiwanese Hakka and Aborigines massacred by Japanese

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
------> Source
http://taiwannext.com/truth/japan-war-massacre-taiwanese-1103.html

" Japan's official data file: the occupation of Taiwan's early massacre of 400,000 Taiwanese "

" 日本官方資料檔案: 佔領台灣前期屠殺40萬台灣人 "

Taiwanese historians said during the Japanese occupation of Taiwan they killed, raped, massacred rebels.

Han Chinese death: 130,000 to 190,000 or more
Taiwan aborigine deaths 100,000-200,000

Today the population of Hakka Chinese make up 13% and Taiwan aborigines make up 2% today ( although it was much higher in the past ) however due to their rebellious nature they were targeted. The Hakka Chinese who are famous for being rebellious and the Taiwanese aborigines famous for being head hunters and rebellious people as well.

More well-known events (and countless Tu Cuns not listed):

Taoyuan Triangle Bay large Bian Kan big burnt: the number of people killed about 22260 people;
Tai Chi Tsuen, Tai Po, Chiayi: The number of victims was about 4500;
Yunlin massacre: the number of people killed about 30000 people from top to bottom;
Xiao ridge massacre: the number of people killed about 27,000 people;
Goto Shinpo implementation of the Taiwan military sweep: the official announced the sentence of 1 thousand 1 thousand bandits.
A public store (Okayama) massacre: the victims of about 11053;
Tainan Xilaian massacre: the number of victims of 18,000;
Big flat top event: massacre 30,000 people;
After the wall Lin massacre: massacre 3473 people;
Big flat-top event: massacre of 30,000 people;
After the wall Lin massacre: massacre 3473 people;
Keelung Massacre, Saltwater East Gate Incident ... and so on (not including innocent people executed without execution ...).

The heads of Taiwan aborigines.
%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC-%E5%B1%A0%E6%AE%BA-%E5%8F%B0%E7%81%A3-%E5%8E%9F%E4%BD%8F%E6%B0%91-%E9%9C%A7%E7%A4%BE%E4%BA%8B%E4%BB%B6-%E4%BA%BA%E9%A0%AD-300x183.jpg

日人屠台較知名事件(還有不計其數的屠村未列表):

桃園三角湧大嵙崁大燒殺:罹難人數約22260人;
嘉義大莆林大屠村:罹難人數約4500上下;
雲林大屠殺:罹難人數約30000餘人上下;
蕭壟大屠殺:罹難人數約有27000人左右;
後藤新平實施全台軍事大掃蕩:官方公布處刑1萬1千餘土匪。
阿公店(岡山)大屠殺:罹難者約11053;
台南西來庵大屠殺 :罹難人數18000;
大平頂事件:屠殺30000人;
後壁林慘案:屠殺3473人;
大平頂事件:屠殺人3萬人;
後壁林慘案:屠殺3473人;
基隆大屠殺、鹽水東門事件…等等 (不包括未經正式處決、就地處死的無辜民眾….) 。

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This movie depicts the Wushe Incident in which the aboriginal people fought back and killed many Japanese people, but whom were defeated.

[video=youtube;rk9QOQVgZIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk9QOQVgZIM[/video]

Also, brutal as the Japanese occupation was, many indigenous Taiwanese and aboriginal people would say that the KMT that came after 1945 were worse until the mid 1950s.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwanese aboriginies probably related to those in borneo. Same culture. Dunno if anyone made any research on lingusl similarities.

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
good info...no wonder japs are not very well liked...even in this internet age, most of them still claim they were the victims etc etc.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This movie depicts the Wushe Incident in which the aboriginal people fought back and killed many Japanese people, but whom were defeated.

[video=youtube;rk9QOQVgZIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk9QOQVgZIM[/video]

Also, brutal as the Japanese occupation was, many indigenous Taiwanese and aboriginal people would say that the KMT that came after 1945 were worse until the mid 1950s.

Huh, funny
I just finished watching this movie 3 hours ago, I wanted to know happened later with with these brave Taiwan aborigines, I didn't know they were massacred after being defeated. In the movie, these ingenious Taiwanese massacred hundreds of Japanese civilians in the Wushe event.

The Taiwanese aborigines were the bravest fighters of Taiwan. Their numbers are small but were able to held back the Japanese invaders.

Btw is it me or these Taiwanese aborigines look like they are mixed with Indians ??? Their face seems Caucasian-ish mixed

vn1dzr.jpg

86965_m1334283398.jpg

seediq%20bale%201.jpg

Last edited:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy crap 0___0 !!! Now that I think about it some of these guys really do look like they are Amerindians, Polynesians, or mixed with Hindu.

There is no way these guys are pure Mongoloid !!!
2nk75f.jpg

thumbnail_6445.jpg

iqybyu.jpg

50ijax.jpg

2nunoo.jpg

1f6xp1.jpg

%25E8%25B3%25BD%25E5%25BE%25B7%25E5%2585%258B%25EF %25BC%258E%25E5%25B7%25B4%25E8%2590%258A%2528%25E4 %25B8%258A%2529%25E5%25A4%25AA%25E9%2599%25BD%25E6 %2597%2597+Seediq+Bale+%25E5%25A4%25A7%25E6%2585%2 5B62.jpg

fw69o6.jpg

14udvzm.jpg

6qw2ah.jpg

20539u9.jpg

16sy2t.jpg

swfupload4e04315aa4d48

24218234453.jpg

1hrthu.jpg

9qjp7n.jpg

22fi1u.jpg

11ujkw1.jpg
[

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Huh, funny
I just finished watching this movie 3 hours ago, I wanted to know happened later with with these brave Taiwan aborigines, I didn't know they were massacred after being defeated. These ingenious Taiwanese massacred hundreds of Japanese civilians in the Wushe event.

The Taiwanese aborigines were the bravest fighters of Taiwan. Their numbers are small but were able to held back the Japanese invaders.

Btw is it me or these Taiwanese aborigines look like they are mixed with Indians ??? Their face seems Caucasian-ish mixed

having deep set eyes or a protruding brow ridge doesn't make one Caucasian. Aborigines have deep set eyes too

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy crap 0___0 !!! Some of these guys really do look like Amerindians, Polynesians, or mixed with Hindu like in Nepal
The genes of maoris and polynesians were found to originate from the taiwanese aborogines.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Linguistic and genetic studies suggest that Formosa (nka Taiwan) was the springboard of many pacific island civilisations, including the Polynesians, the Micronesians and the peoples of Borneo. One study (still tenuous right now) traced the lineage of the Maoris of NZ to a particular tribe in Taiwan.

Separately, I note that many Taiwanese aboriginal people look like Riau (Malay) people, and linguistic studies suggest they are historically related.

Taiwanese aboriginies probably related to those in borneo. Same culture. Dunno if anyone made any research on lingusl similarities.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy crap 0___0 !!! Some of these guys really do look like Amerindians, Polynesians, or mixed with Hindu like in Nepal
The genes of maoris and polynesians were found to originate from the taiwanese aborogines.

People from Nepal look like them I think. They are mix of Tibeto-Burmese and Indians. The first people of Nepal were Dravidians, later came the Indo-Aryans of India and Tibeto-Burmese from Tibet. They all mixed to become today Nepalese.

There clearly some phenotypical similarity

Taiwan aborigine

taiwan-indigenous-protest-afp-lg.jpg

Nepalese
150513072534-03-nepal-0513-super-169.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some probably were mixed blood with the portuguese and dutch when they landed there 500 years ago before any chinese were on the island.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some probably were mixed blood with the portuguese and dutch when they landed there 500 years ago before any chinese were on the island.

I doubt that, if they were mixed with Europeans than they would way more lighter skinned than Chinese.

Example of half Chinese/ European mix

1qqxvp33.jpg

Half Taiwanese half European mix

hapa123.jpg

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is possible but the intermarriage / inter-breeding were not so that common that their offspring defines the look of the people.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I couldn't find anything about them being mixed with Caucasian so I suspect these are either ancient Mongoloid traits or mixed with something but definitely not European.

Half Asian / Half European child

b3d8eb5ee74279d1daac9af038077e54.jpg

Taiwanese aborigine child

6162618465_563c2ba99c_z.jpg

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Skin colour is at least partly determined by the environment. Many Portuguese and Dutch people who settled in Africa are notably darker than those who remained in their home countries. That said, current research suggest that the Formosans (indigenous Taiwanese) are linked culturally and linguistically to Southeast Asia rather than China.

Also, there are quite a lot of peoples in the Pacific that are linguistically and culturally distinct from the Mongoloid / Chinese, e.g. the Formosans and the Ainus of Hokkaido, being 2 of them.

I doubt that, if they were mixed with Europeans than they would way more lighter skinned than Chinese.

Example of half Chinese/ European mix

1qqxvp33.jpg

Half Taiwanese half European mix

hapa123.jpg

I couldn't find anything about them being mixed with Caucasian so I suspect these are either ancient Mongoloid traits or mixed with something but definitely not European.

Half Asian / Half European child

b3d8eb5ee74279d1daac9af038077e54.jpg

Taiwanese aborigine child

6162618465_563c2ba99c_z.jpg

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can find some Taiwanese aborigines with 6'4 tall height. Some of the tribes look way look taller than Sinkies even with barefeet.

This 3x gold medal winner. Nathan Andrian is half Chinese from Hong Kong but is 6'7 tall. He is the tallest and biggest swimmer.

ek5e2d.jpg

The guy on the right
2i1hzj7.jpg

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skin colour is at least partly determined by the environment. Many Portuguese and Dutch people who settled in Africa are notably darker than those who remained in their home countries. That said, current research suggest that the Formosans (indigenous Taiwanese) are linked culturally and linguistically to Southeast Asia rather than China.

Also, there are quite a lot of peoples in the Pacific that are linguistically and culturally distinct from the Mongoloid / Chinese, e.g. the Formosans and the Ainus of Hokkaido, being 2 of them.

I don't believe they are related with Southeast Asians.

They seem way more taller and bigger.....

seediqbale-01.jpg

%E8%B3%BD%E5%BE%B7%E5%85%8B%E5%B7%B4%E8%90%8A-%E9%9D%92%E5%B9%B4%E8%8E%AB%E9%82%A3%E9%AD%AF%E9%81%9305.jpg

warriors-of-the-rainbow.jpg

Their height easily dwarf the Southeast Asian even the Japanese in the movie ( and they were barefeet and the Jap guys had boots )

22fi1u.jpg

11ujkw1.jpg

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are professional actors (and some athletes, I believe), chosen to portray strong war-like roles. They are not representative of the typical Formosan. I've met quite a few aboriginal people who are not especially big or tall, though I can't say they form a statistical sample.

Also, the evidence of their cultural and linguistic links to SEA is quite strong.

I don't believe they are related with Southeast Asians.

They seem way more taller and bigger.....

seediqbale-01.jpg

%E8%B3%BD%E5%BE%B7%E5%85%8B%E5%B7%B4%E8%90%8A-%E9%9D%92%E5%B9%B4%E8%8E%AB%E9%82%A3%E9%AD%AF%E9%81%9305.jpg

warriors-of-the-rainbow.jpg

Their height easily dwarf the Southeast Asian even the Japanese in the movie ( and they were barefeet and the Jap guys had boots )

22fi1u.jpg

11ujkw1.jpg