• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Son of Senior Counsel sentenced to jail for dodging NS...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very likely if it absorbs gallons of amdk creamy sauce in 1 year without rinsing it with aftershave and flushing it with clorox.
nothing like a hearty and meaty cock-au-vin to go with the béarnaise on her beaver au gratin for that krispy kreamy krust.
aftershave and clorox for that gleaming sanitized effect on the showplate brings out the contrast :wink:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
One or two? So guess the majority of Singaporeans would rather the Schooling guy have served his NS than defer. I rest my case.

Yeah that's what you guys told Joseph Schooling. Then when he got Olympic Gold same sinkies say good that let him train first and even say he no need serve NS Liao.

Above is your full comment. You are implying that sinkies demanded schooling serve NS, only to change position AFTER he won gold. This is simply not true.

jw5

Loyal
Yeah that's what you guys told Joseph Schooling. Then when he got Olympic Gold same sinkies say good that let him train first and even say he no need serve NS Liao.

Above is your full comment. You are implying that sinkies demanded schooling serve NS, only to change position AFTER he won gold. This is simply not true.

The "You guys" is telling.............................. LOL :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From what I was told by such kids when they were crying in front of me in Tekong, they said that in order for them to "renounce their PR" the WHOLE family (yes mum and dad included) also have to leave Singapore.

They said that they basically serve to let mum and dad stay in Singapore.

So whole family siam Singapore? Then they come back to sinkieland under employment pass? Zhun bo?

Those male children on dependent pass and growing up in Singapore are no longer eligible for PR or employment pass. Thus they cannot work here. There have been cases where they have asked Mindef to allow them to serve NS knowing the consequence.

I am glad tat the gahmen has updated the policy...During my time I knew of a few chaps who did that...Thanks for the update

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are the common garden variety or Charlie Boy ( who now, one liver less) will say you are..."...." Did the MP's go to this SC house to arrest the son?? the son..one, white horse or big swine?