• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Wing Tai Holdings

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wing Tai is trading at $1.75 today. Its Chairman is Cheung Wai Keung, Deputy Chairman of Temasek Holdings. It is a well run company and should see a run up in the next two months.

Will it go to $2? Will Cheung privatise Wing Tai to avoid paying charges for unsold properties?

The NAV of Wing Tai is more than $4. Good stock to look at if you have spare money to make aquick profit

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well run and waiting for bail out?:confused:

Yes.

No contradiction. Wing Tai is well run. But PAP manipulates the industry. For properties not sold within 5years, pap imposes a charge. The only way not to pay the charge is for the company to go private. As Wing Tai is trading way below value, it makes sense for Cheung to consider taking the company private

PAP is killing many businesses through various levies and high cost of doing business. A wise company will look for ways to legally get out of PAP's mess

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In such economic slow down, pap cannot afford to allow companies to leave the island.

Pap will try to use ppl money to tide over but they will claim is the wise choice to make.
Hahaa use ppl money how can it be a wise choice?
Its very easy.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only way not to pay the charge is for the company to go private. As Wing Tai is trading way below value, it makes sense for Cheung to consider taking the company private

Going private will not help. They will need to sell the properties.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In such economic slow down, pap cannot afford to allow companies to leave the island.

Pap will try to use ppl money to tide over but they will claim is the wise choice to make.
Hahaa use ppl money how can it be a wise choice?
Its very easy.

PAP cant stop companies from gg overseas. PAP can try to make it difficult but cant stop them. Look at Seagate

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i buy only what i can afford to lose. But I look at the company, study the industry and try to make a calculated decision

Wt will be alright. Nothing happened to capitaland. If i were you if it falls further buy a few more lots.

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wing Tai is trading at $1.75 today. Its Chairman is Cheung Wai Keung, Deputy Chairman of Temasek Holdings. It is a well run company and should see a run up in the next two months.

Will it go to $2? Will Cheung privatise Wing Tai to avoid paying charges for unsold properties?

The NAV of Wing Tai is more than $4. Good stock to look at if you have spare money to make aquick profit

Wing Tai along with City Dev was recommended by the broking houses a few weeks ago. I did buy WT at 1.70 but not City Dev . Just about breaking even now.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wing Tai along with City Dev was recommended by the broking houses a few weeks ago. I did buy WT at 1.70 but not City Dev . Just about breaking even now.

I didnt read that report. Why did the broking houses recommend a buy for Wing Tai?