• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SG A Third World Country?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fear that SG is becoming a third world country looking at how things are evolving recently:

1. A newbie PAP minister boldly suggested that a one party state is good for Singapore. He sounded like a dictator from N Korea or Iran
2. Another newbie pap minister blatantly lied that 154th SG press is credible.
3. My friends and I had dinner at Bedok South Hawker Centre, Blk 16, last night. They served us with rice mixed with suspected plastic rice. We commented that the rice looked artificial and the assistant apologised and quickly changed our rice. This is worrying as many students and workers eat at that stall. Will plastic rice cause long term health problems?

When a new minister sounds like a dictator and another new minister blatant lied, it sounds like a third world country.

When hawkers become greedy, cheated and served plastic rice without regard for customers' well being, just to make an extra few cents, SG has gone into 3rd world

It IS a Third world country. I never see sg as a first world.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fear that SG is becoming a third world country looking at how things are evolving recently:

1. A newbie PAP minister boldly suggested that a one party state is good for Singapore. He sounded like a dictator from N Korea or Iran
2. Another newbie pap minister blatantly lied that 154th SG press is credible.
3. My friends and I had dinner at Bedok South Hawker Centre, Blk 16, last night. They served us with rice mixed with suspected plastic rice. We commented that the rice looked artificial and the assistant apologised and quickly changed our rice. This is worrying as many students and workers eat at that stall. Will plastic rice cause long term health problems?

When a new minister sounds like a dictator and another new minister blatant lied, it sounds like a third world country.

When hawkers become greedy, cheated and served plastic rice without regard for customers' well being, just to make an extra few cents, SG has gone into 3rd world

Sg has some area as 1.5 world country eg mbs and some 3rd world eg jalan kukoh, circuit Rd.
Hence as a average ((1.5+3)/2) is a 2.25.world cuntry.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It IS a Third world country. I never see sg as a first world.

Despite what LKY said and what pap wants us to believe, I too dont see SG as a first world country. A country cant be first world when the govt acts like the pap which sues a jobless citizen and jails a 16year old kid for speaking his mind

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM_Lee_Hsien_Loong_CNY_Open_House_2017.jpg

3rd world for the peasants, 1st world for the cancerous.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you support Trump's approach to protecting the USA?

Trump campaigned on the promise that he will build a wall and he will temporarily ban muslims from entering USA to keep the country safe. He won the election and now as US President is now fulfilling his promise.

Like him or hate him, Trump is doing what he promised. I like that kind of leader who does what he says

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
U support a 16 yr old punk who criticised one's belief? A young punk who know nuts abt relugion?

I am against the govt using a sledgehammer against a kid. I am against the SPF handcuffing children at Joo Chiat. I am against the SPF bullying Benjamin Lim.

It is not so much what Amos said, what the children did at Joo Chiat and what Benjamin did in the lift. The fact is they were children and have not reached maturity. As a country and as adults, should we treat our children so harshly? There must be proper ways for the law to deal with children and not treat punish they as mature adults