• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious India's Indians are so lucky!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India's Indians are so lucky! They are already so filthy that the dirty European white couldn't kill them with their germs.

However, American native Indians are not so lucky as American Indians are so much hygienic and clean that they do not have the natural defense system in their body to fight those dirty Europeans invaders germs when the angmoh first landed in the America.

The dirty European angmoh germs killed almost 90% of the native American Indians and hence was easily defeating them.

THE TRUTH OF NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THE GENOCIDE
[video=youtube;R7baWokO4ms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7baWokO4ms[/video]

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just change the invaders to Chinese instead of europeans. Guess what? More ppl would be offended. :rolleyes:

This is what I hate about the Chinese. They were once superpower and more advanced than the west but they were so retarded by Confucius nonsense that they didn't take advantage of them when they rule the seas during Ming dynasty. Instead, Confucius scholars got the Emperor to kill the navy and burn the ships and whatever knowledge and records of those voyages.

Incidentally, how Han dynasty fall was party due to Confucius teachings of going against trades and merchants which was what made Han dynasty wealthy.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what I hate about the Chinese. They were once superpower and more advanced than the west but they were so retarded by Confucius nonsense that they didn't take advantage of them when they rule the seas during Ming dynasty. Instead, Confucius scholars got the Emperor to kill the navy and burn the ships and whatever knowledge and records of those voyages.

Incidentally, how Han dynasty fall was party due to Confucius teachings of going against trades and merchants which was what made Han dynasty wealthy.

True but what i also hate about are so few Chinese speaking out about the double standards like these ang mohs will be condemning Chinese on BS human rights practices over tibet and other crap when they slaughtered entire civilizations. How do you have the moral authority to tell anyone else what to do? It's like a murderer telling an ordinary man or say a common thief on morals when his crimes are more grave.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good. So now you know who will truly rule the world in the next 500 years. Demographically Indians are in ascent. It will not be long before we see a world without yellows, a world without whites. The brown shall inherit the earth. :cool:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good. So now you know who will truly rule the world in the next 500 years. Demographically Indians are in ascent. It will not be long before we see a world without yellows, a world without whites. The brown shall inherit the earth. :cool:

why would shit skins rule the world screwballs? Your post makes no sense nigger.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

India can't even rule themselves properly, how to rule the world?