Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Proof of retarded left.

My Reputation Points: 1236 / Power: 9

Default Proof of retarded left.

It's not a Muslim ban, you virtue signaling morons.

The Truth About Trump's 'Muslim Ban'

Reason obeys itself; Ignorance submits to what is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine

A society without proportionate consequence for personal actions will make eventual victims of all.-unknown

Lanjioaless faggot Tonychat, the Singapore PR from Malaysia, fucking no ball and no guts to talk the talk, walk the walk. Always want Uncle Devil to fuck for him. Sinkie Tonychat, why you so sinkie? - Devil Within

My Reputation Points: 3371 / Power: 7

Default Re: Proof of retarded left.

Why Trump no ban Saudi Arabia, UAE & Egypt? These countries provided the terrorists that committed the 9/11 slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by winnipegjets View Post
    Why Trump no ban Saudi Arabia, UAE & Egypt? These countries provided the terrorists that committed the 9/11 slaughter.
    Retarded idiots like you will never learn. The list is not final. It will be increased as and when it deemed fit to ascertain the ban. Watch the video you fucking idiot!
    Reason obeys itself; Ignorance submits to what is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine

A society without proportionate consequence for personal actions will make eventual victims of all.-unknown

Lanjioaless faggot Tonychat, the Singapore PR from Malaysia, fucking no ball and no guts to talk the talk, walk the walk. Always want Uncle Devil to fuck for him. Sinkie Tonychat, why you so sinkie? - Devil Within

My Reputation Points: 3371 / Power: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Within View Post
    Retarded idiots like you will never learn. The list is not final. It will be increased as and when it deemed fit to ascertain the ban. Watch the video you fucking idiot!
    Here is the reason (thanks for labelling yourself a retard as it is against my religion to be nasty) ..

The list of Middle East countries with residents he wants to bar from entry to the U.S. omits Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and United Arab Emirates. Those happen to be the five Middle Eastern countries where Trump has hotels.

Saudi Arabia is a notable exception from the visa list because 15 of the 19 Sept. 11 hijackers came from there. The other four came from Egypt and the UAE. One of the two San Bernardino shooters travelled from Saudi Arabia.

So an immigration ban in the name of counter-terrorism that excludes Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the UAE appears dubious, and immediately conjures the thought that these countries are exempted for extraneous reasons.

My Reputation Points: 272 / Power: 0

and how cum USAss never complain about trade deficit with Saudi
    USAss has been buying oil from saudi for decades,
    i am sure the imbalance is in 100s of billion, if no trillion
    why USAss picked on germany during the 60s
    the nihonji during the 80s , and chinks in the 2000s ?
    kpkb that these countries manipulated their currency.
    nihonji and germany were forced to buy more unless mililtary gadgets
    ,removed a few trade barriers , opened up their financial service to tht
    corrupt greedy USAss bankers.
    all 3 countries revalued their currenies.
    the Chinese government has yielded to Western pressure over the past decade
    and let the yuan appreciate by a third,
    some economists (including the IMF) said it’s no longer undervalued.

Here is the reason (thanks for labelling yourself a retard as it is against my religion to be nasty) ..

The list of Middle East countries with residents he wants to bar from entry to the U.S. omits Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and United Arab Emirates. Those happen to be the five Middle Eastern countries where Trump has hotels.

Saudi Arabia is a notable exception from the visa list because 15 of the 19 Sept. 11 hijackers came from there. The other four came from Egypt and the UAE. One of the two San Bernardino shooters travelled from Saudi Arabia.

So an immigration ban in the name of counter-terrorism that excludes Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the UAE appears dubious, and immediately conjures the thought that these countries are exempted for extraneous reasons.
    Because it is not a "Muslim ban" you fucking idiot! Did you watch the video? Retards like you will never learn.

Drinking Milk is Racist and Symbol of White Privilege To Liberals Now

The retarded leftist.

#RegressiveNews: 21st of March 2017

The left are the real fascist!

From history, Fascism started by the left.

D'Souza reveals SHOCKING fact about fascism

My Reputation Points: 242 / Power: 0

Activist: Trump travel order clumsy but he's right

CNN Investigates: Is Trump Afraid of Stairs?

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 5

Quote Originally Posted by greedy and cunning View Post
    and how cum USAss never complain about trade deficit with Saudi
    USAss has been buying oil from saudi for decades,
    i am sure the imbalance is in 100s of billion, if no trillion
    why USAss picked on germany during the 60s
    the nihonji during the 80s , and chinks in the 2000s ?
    kpkb that these countries manipulated their currency.
    nihonji and germany were forced to buy more unless mililtary gadgets
    ,removed a few trade barriers , opened up their financial service to tht
    corrupt greedy USAss bankers.
    all 3 countries revalued their currenies.
    the Chinese government has yielded to Western pressure over the past decade
    and let the yuan appreciate by a third,
    some economists (including the IMF) said it’s no longer undervalued.
    hypocrites.

and the same old story for all their wars and invasions.
    Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt.

My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 5

right wing tards and conspiracy tards need to watch this.....the one conspiracy to rule them all

Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt.

Students Asks D'Souza to Prove the Democrat's Racist History

Dinesh D'Souza on Democratic Party ties to Fascism & Nazism "They liked it"

Dinesh D'Souza The Fascist Left Hates The Working Class

I'm Tired of Celebrities Defending Islam!

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 6

This is what left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits do to justify their treacherous agenda. They twist n turn n spew shit like the pappies.

Thread Information