• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SG's Next PM - OYK?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another reason is that she is an expert at stating the obvious and making motherhood statements. :biggrin:

Making false or motherhood statements seem to be the hallmark of PAP leaders.

LHL -
1. There is no policy too sensitive to question, and no subject so taboo that you cannot even mention it
2. Our people should feel free to express diverse views, pursue unconventional ideas or simply be different
3. People support CPF cuts because there are no protest outside parliament.
4. Singaporeans support CPF cuts because there are no protest outside parliament.

KBW -
1. Going public for something that was “not a major event” might have caused unnecessary panic to the layman
2. In Japan, the CEO and board of directors will call a press conference and take a deep bow, and in the good old days, they may even commit hara-kiri. Where there are breaches of the Companies Act, both the company as well as the individuals responsible will be charged, and if found guilty, punished with fines and/or jail terms for the individuals

KPK-
1. Sell your HDB and (or) rent (it) if you are poor, HDB is not a bank
2. Everybody has a car, we have two… We are professionals, we need to travel

GKY -
1. Instead of naming the individuals and developing a blame culture in our healthcare institutions, we need to encourage a learning culture to make our hospitals as safe as possible for the patients.

GCT -
1. We are our own check. The integrity of our leaders, of our MPs. That’s where the check comes from. … not this seductive lie of check and balance.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCS led the PAP GRC Team at Tanjong Pagar in GE 2015 and won.

OKY lost at Aljunied in GE 2011 despite standing under the coattail of GY

LOL. Than how did OYK get into parliament then?

LOL PAP lost BECAUSE of George Yeo and cant remember-her name-dont-bother-to-check female minister. You could say OYK was unlucky to put into Aljunied in 2011.

LOL one more thing, can you please cut and paste names in full if you are too lazy to type? I know you like anal sex, but KY is not his name. And you're not scroobal.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Than how did OYK get into parliament then?

LOL PAP lost BECAUSE of George Yeo and cant remember-her name-dont-bother-to-check female minister. You could say OYK was unlucky to put into Aljunied in 2011.

LOL one more thing, can you please cut and paste names in full if you are too lazy to type? I know you like anal sex, but KY is not his name. And you're not scroobal.

OYK didnt win any election. It was KBW who won Sembawang and OYK slipped through on KBW's coat-tail

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
OYK didnt win any election. It was KBW who won Sembawang and OYK slipped through on KBW's coat-tail

Is it so hard to admit you are wrong? In a GRC, everyone wins and loses as a team. In 2015, every single seat was contested. Every candidate either won or lost in a contest, no walkover.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it so hard to admit you are wrong? In a GRC, everyone wins and loses as a team. In 2015, every single seat was contested. Every candidate either won or lost in a contest, no walkover.

I can see that you are dumb. I dont agree with what you said

To me the GRC is pap's ploy to get weaker candidates into Parliament under the coat-tail of a stronger candidate and to secure a majority in parliament

Obviously you cant see pap's ploy and claim that a newbie OYK won a GRC

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see that you are dumb. I dont agree with what you said

To me the GRC is pap's ploy to get weaker candidates into Parliament under the coat-tail of a stronger candidate and to secure a majority in parliament

Obviously you cant see pap's ploy and claim that a newbie OYK won a GRC

Still can't admit you re wrong. You are the perfect candidate type for PAP!!!!!:kma:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i speculated OYK to be SG's next PM in Jan. He is rising faster than any minister.

Those who can be considered out of the running are:
TCH
GKY
VB
Iswaran
Masagos
GraceFool
Josephine Teo
YI
LHK

There are not many lame ducks left fighting for premiership

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Chok Tong lamented about his party's declining popularity saying that younger Singaporeans are not like the older generation, and that their bond with the ruling party PAP are "less instinctive and more transactional".

He also recounted that the 2011 General Election was his low point and lamented that Marine Parade voters did not think about what he has done for Singapore when he was PM:

“When the result for Marine Parade was announced, I felt the deep disappointment and gloom in our supporters. I too did not expect Marine Parade GRC to poll only 55 per cent. What you had done for the people as an MP or PM did not matter as much as the prevailing mood of the people.”

What did Goh Chok Tong do, that we will remember & appreciate? other, than, he threatened voters who voted for the oppositions!, to remove childcare from their wards, withhold lift upgrading, neighbourhood upgrading, remove bus routes, even say, the mass rapid trains will not stop at stations that voted for the oppositions...other than a "seat warmer' for the "clown prince"...I do not know or feel, what he has done for the nation or for me? Unlike the Late "old fart"....we can count what he has done....even though some of us, hate him to the core; & that is an achievement!!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did Goh Chok Tong do, that we will remember & appreciate? other, than, he threatened voters who voted for the oppositions!, to remove childcare from their wards, withhold lift upgrading, neighbourhood upgrading, remove bus routes, even say, the mass rapid trains will not stop at stations that voted for the oppositions...other than a "seat warmer' for the "clown prince"...I do not know or feel, what he has done for the nation or for me? Unlike the Late "old fart"....we can count what he has done....even though some of us, hate him to the core; & that is an achievement!!

GCT is a sore loser

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree with reddog that jo should be next pm. best seatwarmer for the lee dynasty.

looks like CCS and TCJ have failed. HSK is a sick man. So as I said when PYK appeared on the radar screen, LHL looks like preparing OYK to replace him

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GCT is a sore loser

The memory is still vivid in my mind, the scene of him arriving at the counting station, where the results will be announced, it was 2am - 3am early morning....the place was a school in Clementi.....a crowd of "old virgins", dressing up as pom pom girls, ( yikes!), chanting " GCT", GCT"...etc...they forgot the " 万...long live..ha ha ha"....when he arrived...it was certainly an eye sore...he certainly is a sore loser....his job was to keep the 'seat to the throne'...warm.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The memory is still vivid in my mind, the scene of him arriving at the counting station, where the results will be announced, it was 2am - 3am early morning....the place was a school in Clementi.....a crowd of "old virgins", dressing up as pom pom girls, ( yikes!), chanting " GCT", GCT"...etc...they forgot the " 万...long live..ha ha ha"....when he arrived...it was certainly an eye sore...he certainly is a sore loser....his job was to keep the 'seat to the throne'...warm.

you described GCT correctly. He is way passed expiry date. What a waste of public funds

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are paying for his salary...with our " blood, sweat & tears".

Yes. PAP taxes Singaporeans so much throughout their lives that when these Singaporeans grow old, they have nothing left to live on. Hence we see many aged singaporeans wiping tables and collecting cardboard to buy food. Some sick singaporeans choose to forego treatment. Some aged singaporeans cant stand the stress and choose to commit suicide.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. PAP taxes Singaporeans so much throughout their lives that when these Singaporeans grow old, they have nothing left to live on. Hence we see many aged singaporeans wiping tables and collecting cardboard to buy food. Some sick singaporeans choose to forego treatment. Some aged singaporeans cant stand the stress and choose to commit suicide.

I beg to differ....they are keeping fit , wiping tables & collecting cardboards...ha ha ha...didn't they say " there are no poor in Stinkerpore'?? They are quite right on this...many "PIONEERS" ( "soylent Green" candidates") have at least $200K & above in their CPF...but if you turn out their pockets....maybe less that $10, for CPF MONEY IS yOUR MONEY...even with CHAS....many can not afford the medicines...

But don't worry...the song they sing, is " nobody is left BEHIND"...& many, find that is "music in their ears"...( psst!..they are deaf).