Thread: Singapore Customs: Mainly PRCs foreign workers nabbed for peddling illegal cigarettes

My Reputation Points: 331 / Power: 0

Default Singapore Customs: Mainly PRCs foreign workers nabbed for peddling illegal cigarettes

More foreign workers nabbed for peddling illegal cigarettes: Singapore Customs

These foreign workers would usually look for extra work on social media platforms such as Shi Cheng BBS and WeChat, which is where they get recruited by illegal cigarette syndicates to transport duty-unpaid cigarettes. Some of these workers even use their employers’ vehicles to deliver the illegal goods.

In one case, Chinese national Zheng Chao Lin, 23, engaged fellow Chinese national Chen Jie, 35, to deliver duty-unpaid cigarettes during his free time. Chen used his employer’s van to make his illegal deliveries.

My Reputation Points: 2229 / Power: 11

Default Re: Singapore Customs: Mainly PRCs foreign workers nabbed for peddling illegal cigare

What's wrong with collecting more money

My Reputation Points: 978 / Power: 8

Default Re: Singapore Customs: Mainly PRCs foreign workers nabbed for peddling illegal cigare

Never try to cheat ah gong money. You shall pay back many times the amount you cheated. Is a unwise bet.

My Reputation Points: 207 / Power: 0

And who are the buyers? ... There won't be any sellers if there were no demand.

Quote Originally Posted by yangtzejiang View Post
    And who are the buyers? ... There won't be any sellers if there were no demand.
    locally don't really dare to buy duty-unpaid cigarettes anymore.

Maybe all foreigners should be allowed to buy duty-free cigarettes to make singapore more welcoming.

My Reputation Points: 207 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaDK View Post
    locally don't really dare to buy duty-unpaid cigarettes anymore.

Maybe all foreigners should be allowed to buy duty-free cigarettes to make singapore more welcoming.
    maybe you hanging around the rich crowd thats why you say that...

Quote Originally Posted by yangtzejiang View Post
    maybe you hanging around the rich crowd thats why you say that...
    i do smoke. Sorry the above mentioned was written in jest to mock our population policy.

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

These Cheena people are so entrepreneurial and willing to take risk. We need more of them. When will PAP give away more shitizenships to these worthy people?

My Reputation Points: 2229 / Power: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    These Cheena people are so entrepreneurial and willing to take risk. We need more of them. When will PAP give away more shitizenships to these worthy people?
    As foreigners they also face less severe sentences than a Sporean. The PAP gov't would have to answer to the Chinese gov't if they pick on PRC citizens.

My Reputation Points: 377 / Power: 0

Nothing new, leh. Common knowledge that foreigners very active in Geylang and other parts of sinkie land in criminal activities ... selling illicit drugs, prostitution, ah long harassment, threatening or whacking mata mata, etc.
    Why pappies unable to get rid of these foreign criminals and rogues and get them thrown out of the island?

If pappies continue to govern the island, it will be soon time travel back to those good old days of 1950s when rogues and thugs used to run amok.

My Reputation Points: 978 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaDK View Post
    i do smoke. Sorry the above mentioned was written in jest to mock our population policy.
    Better don't be a buyer. Anything above 1 carton can be arrested and jail for 24 hrs and chargeable offence as a seller based on personal experience. The protocol is body search, handcuff, up Mata Chia, go Mata cho, lockup for 3 hrs. Meet io, interrogate as a potential seller. Handover to custom, up custom Chia, transport to custom hq at tj pagar. Lockup in cell. Meet io. Interrogate as seller. Lockup in cell again. Morning meet io, pay composite fine if lucky. Unlucky will be charged in court as seller.

My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    can't blame the cheenas, as trying to open the door to go outside for a smoke whilst onboard an airplane, they'd risk anything that has to do with cigarettes

Thread Information