• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Thread about "racist" radio djs kiss 92 backfires on HWZ edmw, HWZ gets called racist

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...rning-radio-show-5544858-3.html#post105756649

http://mothership.sg/2017/01/kiss-92-djs-accused-of-being-racist-during-morning-radio-show/

154th, CNA, Wanbao, Berita Harian and Tamil Murasu notice moi fatcat avatar prease!

P.S HWZ named as racist site!

Many proud Chinese or rather many Chinese are sick and tired of this bull shit about racism and now over there m&ds and shit skins get called out for their victim card and butt hurtness.

In fact he should have started his thread here. With the growing number of Chinese dogs here who will bend down and allow m&ds and shit skins so much leeway it would have been better.

Chinese dogs Scroobal and thick face black heart: Wow so racist those damn djs! Us chinks are the most inferior and lazy of all while malays and indians are super hardworking! We chinks suck

Chinese dogs narong and leongsam and eatshit: way to go! Us chinks suck man m&ds and shit skins are very good. Let's give syed putra and whoami blowjobs!!

*they proceed to suck syed putra and whoami* :rolleyes:

Chinesedog: Good job my fellow Chinese dogs we must suck m&ds and shit skins.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thread about "racist" radio djs kiss 92 backfires on HWZ edmw, HWZ gets called ra

Hwz racist? Hahaa
Im not racist...i discriminate, how?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thread about "racist" radio djs kiss 92 backfires on HWZ edmw, HWZ gets called ra

Hwz racist? Hahaa
Im not racist...i discriminate, how?

you know how many rules and regulations HWZ has compared to here yet they get called racist all cos Chinese don't bend down and allow m&ds and shit skins like the Chinese dogs here or it's some small truthful remark.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those horny teenagers in HWZ have not weaned from their mommies boobies , what the fuck do they know about relac one korner and kek leng kia :rolleyes: