• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Asshole Doctor nominated for best actor.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koh Poh Koon - 许宝琨 added 2 new photos.

Yesterday at 7:30am ·

Saw 70 year old Mdm Lim from Blk 235 struggling to move 32kg of old newspaper for recycling. Good thing we ran into her and helped her with the load. Found out that with her bad knees and unsteady gait, she actually fell and had a slight bruise on her forehead just before we came across her. Fortunately she wasn't severely injured. Asked why she expended so much efforts to recycle these items, she insisted she wanted to do her part to protect our environment. Her single-mindedness towards a worthy cause is deserving of a salute! Advised her to not over exert and to let us know in future when she needed help with these items. Thank you, Mdm Lim, for being an inspiration and a role model!
KPK

15975301_1701320643227282_3602979122505848086_o.jpg

15896206_1701320633227283_8277687557852768401_o.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Protect lim laubu eh cheebye. :oIo:
Fucking cheebye wayang gaogao, got photographer, got weighing scale.
Does that trolley look like it can handle 32kg? :biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Protect lim laubu eh cheebye. :oIo:
Fucking cheebye wayang gaogao, got photographer, got weighing scale.
Does that trolley look like it can handle 32kg? :biggrin:

I believe this is not the first time. He likes to wayang so much. I suggest Mediacorp employ him as an actor.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good thing someone had the sense to take the picture. Without that we would never know what he did. And that old lady according to him was doing it to save environment. 32kg, not 30 kg or an adjective such as heavy or very heavy.

The riddle for the week - how was the figure 32 reached.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe this is not the first time. He likes to wayang so much. I suggest Mediacorp employ him as an actor.

This Son of Cheebye, wherever he goes will have got people faint, fall down and he will be there to help and everything photographed to show on facebook.

Join mediacorp, he can hold Lau Zoe Tay's nehnehs and guess how heavy. knn.

[video=youtube;byEVRsMtA3A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byEVRsMtA3A[/video]
[video=youtube;TOdbc5iD3wQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOdbc5iD3wQ[/video]

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
70 year old Emeritus Professor Lim was a highly regarded researcher in the University of Oxford's Environmental Change Institute. She is very familiar with issues relating to global warming and remains conscious of the need to protect our environment as unlike many, she knows that the neglect of the environment results in global warming and will imperil all of humanity.

I shall write to Oxford's ECI to inform the Institute of Mdm Lim's continuing devotion and care for the environment long after she's left Oxford.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cheebyekia should get an Oscars :biggrin:
[video=youtube;EVa8scXgP2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVa8scXgP2I[/video]

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We everyday as commuters travel around, what are the chances to doing cpr?
His supporter injured in his turf? Your grassroot leaders and members, what are they doing? You cant even do a proper job taking care your supporters.:biggrin:

Whenever you walk around wearing white, bound to have such incidents happen...i think you suay.

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those bor zuar, small grocery trolley and plastic bags 32kg???!!!! Knn got dumb bells in the plastic bags ah?

Asshole koh must have been a weight lifter to carry 32kg like in the pics.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Good thing someone had the sense to take the picture. Without that we would never know what he did. And that old lady according to him was doing it to save environment. 32kg, not 30 kg or an adjective such as heavy or very heavy.

The riddle for the week - how was the figure 32 reached.

32kg is over 10kg heavier then the standard SAF combat backpack. This old aunty is damn power. She should be hired by the SAF as a PT instructor and teach our guniang NS boys what a real heavy load is.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Those bor zuar, small grocery trolley and plastic bags 32kg???!!!! Knn got dumb bells in the plastic bags ah?

Asshole koh must have been a weight lifter to carry 32kg like in the pics.

The newspapers are heavy, its possible to approach 20 plus kg, but 32 is a little far fetched.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
We everyday as commuters travel around, what are the chances to doing cpr?
His supporter injured in his turf? Your grassroot leaders and members, what are they doing? You cant even do a proper job taking care your supporters.:biggrin:

Whenever you walk around wearing white, bound to have such incidents happen...i think you suay.

hahhahahaha, I better avoid MIWs when I see them, I might just be tripped by a SO and fall down and end up the MP give me first aid and a photo opportunity for them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This Son of Cheebye, wherever he goes will have got people faint, fall down and he will be there to help and everything photographed to show on facebook.

Join mediacorp, he can hold Lau Zoe Tay's nehnehs and guess how heavy. knn.

[video=youtube;byEVRsMtA3A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byEVRsMtA3A[/video]
[video=youtube;TOdbc5iD3wQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOdbc5iD3wQ[/video]

I take it back, he is the real Jinx, not Whore Jinx.