• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Eldershield is a Big Failure

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you said Elder shield is a big failure, it shows that you believe that pap implemented this for sinkie loses to win . :eek:
Which insurance company want to lose money. Hence it should be elder shield is a big winner.

Eldershield is a big failure because:
1. it doesnt serve its intended purpose
2. those who stayed on are disappointed
3. too many singaporeans opt out of the scheme

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am really surprised that Sporeans have tolerated multi-million $ salaries in the PAP gov't.

It used to be that civil servants had low pay in exchange for job security. Now they have high pay, security, allowed to run side businesses, can set up 2$ companies, have plenty of conflict of interests, .... & answer to no one except their own party.

I think it is too late now because corruption hasm now become deep rooted in Spore. My indonesian friend called it "organised & orderly" corruption :rolleyes:

PAP says they are not corrupt. If we say pap is wrong, we must vote them out and audit them

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For Medishield Life, Minister of Health threatened that those who cant pay the premiums face jail. Many Singaporeans were elated as nw they can get free board and lodging and free medical care at Changi Hilton. PAP realised how stupid they sounded and conveniently ease off that threat. We were hoping to see how the PAP was going to implement the Minister's threat to jail Medishield Life defaulters.

I hope the pap will be double silly, make Eldershield compulsory and threaten to jail Eldershield defaulters.

The PAP has tried to dump our old in Batam, Johore,... without success.

Imprisoning medisheld defaulters is a good idea for the thousands of "lesser mortals" because the PAP will finally be forced to build old folks home to take care of poor & elderly of Spore. They can call them prisons or whatever, but the net result is that the PAP will be responsible for their security, medical, room & board :wink:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP has tried to dump our old in Batam, Johore,... without success.

Imprisoning medisheld defaulters is a good idea for the thousands of "lesser mortals" because the PAP will finally be forced to build old folks home to take care of poor & elderly of Spore. They can call them prisons or whatever, but the net result is that the PAP will be responsible for their security, medical, room & board :wink:

Yes, it now dawns on the pap that many old singaporeans will not be able to pay $1500 per year for their compulsory Medishield Life. It's either pap makes it not compulsory or withdraw its threat to imprison Medishield Life defaulters. I know some aged Singaporeans who look forward to go to Changi Prison because they cant pay Medishield premium

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Health care has shown that the PAP is full of self serving idiots. If medishield is that great then they wouldn't have to force people to sign up. I wonder how they are going to force foreigners to sign up:confused:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Health care has shown that the PAP is full of self serving idiots. If medishield is that great then they wouldn't have to force people to sign up. I wonder how they are going to force foreigners to sign up:confused:

Foreigners dont have to sign up for Medishield Life. It is compulsory for Singaporeans.

Compulsory National Service is a privilege reserved for Singaporeans. Compulsory Medishield Life is another privilege reserved for Singaporeans.

Now PAP is considering giving Singaporeans the privilege to compulsorily pay for Eldershield Life premiums. I hope Singaporeans wake up to these pap abuses

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreigners dont have to sign up for Medishield Life. It is compulsory for Singaporeans.

Compulsory National Service is a privilege reserved for Singaporeans. Compulsory Medishield Life is another privilege reserved for Singaporeans.

Now PAP is considering giving Singaporeans the privilege to compulsorily pay for Eldershield Life premiums. I hope Singaporeans wake up to these pap abuses

Sinkies are willing suckers, who to blame but themselves.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So many new taxes disguised as medical insurance that it is hard to keep track of them :(

If you are a PR in Spore you will have to pay for Medishield Life but not Eldershield life.
http://graphics.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/2015/medishield-faq/faq-index.html

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing to hide. eldershield.org already mentioned that basic eldershield coverage will not be enough. thus the solution is to either upgrade it or use medisave. like that so simple also don't know. oppo truly hopeless.

http://www.eldershield.org/index.php

The question is why introduce something that is not enough to cover the medical bills?

isn't that a waste of resources?

If that is cater for the poor people, then let people have the freedom to opt out of it. why make it compulsory?

It is very clear that the govt is trying to take advantage of the situation to benefit themselves. so as to save themselves tons of work to deal with later on. This is not helping the people. They are lazy to do the hard jobs that comes with taking care of the people.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Singaporeans dont know because PAP just deduct Medishield premium from their Medisave Account. But a day will come when they have nothing left in their medisave acct

So the PAP govt will not have to deal with the liability of the CPF of the citizens.

and sinkie citizens are too fucking dumb to see that. I totally rest my case on such stupidity and ignorance. That is why i stay away from sinkies. It insult the status of a human being.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The question is why introduce something that is not enough to cover the medical bills?

isn't that a waste of resources?

If that is cater for the poor people, then let people have the freedom to opt out of it. why make it compulsory?

It is very clear that the govt is trying to take advantage of the situation to benefit themselves. so as to save themselves tons of work to deal with later on. This is not helping the people. They are lazy to do the hard jobs that comes with taking care of the people.

it's to appease 69% of shallow sinkies who kpkb too much about not having specialized coverage for elders, but cum crunchtime do a bait and switch with "upgrade" packages. it's a brilliant marketing strategy that has survived the test of time. :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like henry kissinger once said “Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac,” and “The elderly are useless eaters”.

the elderly can only consume and they contribute little to this world,even the wealthy ones are net consumers,they exchange their accumulated wealth in return for the younger population's work and labour and goods and services,in return the young receive their wealth or "money" which is essentially "debt paid forward" or owed to them.they are exchanging their hard work and labour merely for pieces of "IOUs" that they hope to exchange in future.a country's economy or standard of living is determined by its younger population to generate goods and services and be economically productive,since the elderly are mostly unable to work or are of little economic value,a country with a growing aging population will face a increasing number of consumers and decreasing number of producers.

thus a "soylent green" option or voluntary euthanasia should be offered by the government in order to solve the problem of medisave and medishield and cpf.elderly who are unable to fund their retirement or are economically unviable should be encourage to go for euthanasia.

the theory of overpopulation has been around since the 1790s when Thomas Malthus wrote the theory of population.there will always be more people in the world than can be fed, hence the need for wars and diseases. Felix D. was a Polish aristocrat, Bolshevik and creator of the "Cheka" "Man is of no importance. Look at what happens when you starve him. He begins to eat his dead companions to stay alive. Man is only interested in his own survival. That is all that counts. All the Spinoza stuff is a lot of rubbish."

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This philosophy is a mixture of Freud, Plato, Aristotle, Darwin, Marx and many others.

Man has no natural enemies so he breeds uncontrollably. The artificially created, industrialized world has developed to the stage where it can support the meek of society; cripples, chronically sick, blind and deaf people, etc. Further these people are allowed to breed more cripples, chronically sick, blind and deaf "Useless Eaters" who would have died out in a natural environment and because of this situation, the human race is systematically weakened through enlarging numbers of useless eaters across the world. It has therefore become necessary to control the numbers of the so called "useless eaters" in order for the human race to remain strong and survive. It is important to note that one finds "Useless Eaters" amongst all nations. Race and nationality is of little importance here.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SGP needs more of this dong dong chiang not CPF or medishield.

[video=youtube;Zctq5T49kQQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zctq5T49kQQ[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is trying to resuscitate the failed Eldershield scheme by making it compulsory.

I hope this will anger more Singaporeans. Why shd we be forced to pay for useless schemes? If Eldershield scheme is good, no need to make it compulsory

it's already compulsory you are automatically covered once you reach 40.