• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie with ATB wife barges into dr's office quarrels with dr demanding to cut queue

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/paul.chong.737/videos/1220696991312589/

7nzkQrq.png

q5MEQRh.png

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie with ATB wife barges into dr's office quarrels with dr demanding to cut qu

Good sharing.

Since when, is it part of our society's culture for patients cheong into doctor's consultation room to scold doctor for wait time?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie with ATB wife barges into dr's office quarrels with dr demanding to cut qu

just another day, chinese fighting chinese...get used to it! our ministars are fighting PRC officials over terex, so sinkies also fight with PRC civilians.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck sinkie mangina for marrying a chink shit.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

39 degree fever is sub sub water , just sponged her with tepid water constantly . drink green bean soup or 金银花凉茶 that would do the trick. refrained from eating chocolates, fried food , biscuits and your child would be up and running soon.

not so easy, children very vulnerable to high fever. better to get proper medication and care from doctor. i do know of someone who ran a high fever and left unattended, in the end, got brain damage. dun play play and dun anyhow give advice when it comes to children.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

You want VIP service must go private hospital lah, you go to what polyclinic or GP you need to queue and wait with other peasants. :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People are fighting among themselves when the root of the problem is the PAP.

What is going to happen with a population reaches 10 million :eek:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

not so easy, children very vulnerable to high fever. better to get proper medication and care from doctor. i do know of someone who ran a high fever and left unattended, in the end, got brain damage. dun play play and dun anyhow give advice when it comes to children.

Sounds scary

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

What is going to happen with a population reaches 10 million :eek:

I know. More people will blame PAP but still vote for them at election. LOL!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that's the problem with tiongs. always take advantage for free 2nd dipping. must charge her consultation fee even if sick daughter is at home. how many times of free advice will she get until she's sextisfied? f*cking freeloader just because she paid for initial consulation she could suka suka bug the doctor.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

that's the problem with tiongs. always take advantage for free 2nd dipping. must charge her consultation fee even if sick daughter is at home. how many times of free advice will she get until she's sextisfied? f*cking freeloader just because she paid for initial consulation she could suka suka bug the doctor.

Am I correct that they barge in the doctor's consultation?

And they attempted to shame the doctor by releasing videos of him.
To be fair the video should let us know how the PRC wife looks like.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i notice facebook has become a portal of sinkie complaints.

complain about clinic cut queue, paediatrician hidden costs, poor customer service, your word against mine stories, etc...

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

i notice facebook has become a portal of sinkie complaints.

complain about clinic cut queue, paediatrician hidden costs, poor customer service, your word against mine stories, etc...

it will go over to twitter too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

well if you read the comments they have all backfired on the complainer. The dr is getting alot of support while the sinkie with ATB wife getting flamed.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

unless the child is frothinbg at the mouth, eyes rolling, body in convulsion, see no valid reason why PRC wife has to barge into doctor's room, intruding into doctor/patient privacy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

unless the child is frothinbg at the mouth, eyes rolling, body in convulsion, see no valid reason why PRC wife has to barge into doctor's room, intruding into doctor/patient privacy.

if that happens to child better get an ambulance for a&e.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Am I correct that they barge in the doctor's consultation?

And they attempted to shame the doctor by releasing videos of him.
To be fair the video should let us know how the PRC wife looks like.

if tiongs don't throw tantrums and barge in, i worry.