• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat Sinkie with ATB wife barges into dr's office quarrels with dr demanding to cut queue

https://www.facebook.com/paul.chong.737/videos/1220696991312589/

7nzkQrq.png

q5MEQRh.png

AsiaDK

Re: Sinkie with ATB wife barges into dr's office quarrels with dr demanding to cut qu

Good sharing.

Since when, is it part of our society's culture for patients cheong into doctor's consultation room to scold doctor for wait time?

Re: Sinkie with ATB wife barges into dr's office quarrels with dr demanding to cut qu

just another day, chinese fighting chinese...get used to it! our ministars are fighting PRC officials over terex, so sinkies also fight with PRC civilians.

bodycells

Fuck sinkie mangina for marrying a chink shit.

39 degree fever is sub sub water , just sponged her with tepid water constantly . drink green bean soup or 金银花凉茶 that would do the trick. refrained from eating chocolates, fried food , biscuits and your child would be up and running soon.

not so easy, children very vulnerable to high fever. better to get proper medication and care from doctor. i do know of someone who ran a high fever and left unattended, in the end, got brain damage. dun play play and dun anyhow give advice when it comes to children.

Cottonmouth

You want VIP service must go private hospital lah, you go to what polyclinic or GP you need to queue and wait with other peasants. :rolleyes:

People are fighting among themselves when the root of the problem is the PAP.

What is going to happen with a population reaches 10 million :eek:

not so easy, children very vulnerable to high fever. better to get proper medication and care from doctor. i do know of someone who ran a high fever and left unattended, in the end, got brain damage. dun play play and dun anyhow give advice when it comes to children.

Sounds scary

What is going to happen with a population reaches 10 million :eek:

I know. More people will blame PAP but still vote for them at election. LOL!!!

that's the problem with tiongs. always take advantage for free 2nd dipping. must charge her consultation fee even if sick daughter is at home. how many times of free advice will she get until she's sextisfied? f*cking freeloader just because she paid for initial consulation she could suka suka bug the doctor.

AsiaDK

that's the problem with tiongs. always take advantage for free 2nd dipping. must charge her consultation fee even if sick daughter is at home. how many times of free advice will she get until she's sextisfied? f*cking freeloader just because she paid for initial consulation she could suka suka bug the doctor.

Am I correct that they barge in the doctor's consultation?

And they attempted to shame the doctor by releasing videos of him.
To be fair the video should let us know how the PRC wife looks like.

bushtucker

i notice facebook has become a portal of sinkie complaints.

complain about clinic cut queue, paediatrician hidden costs, poor customer service, your word against mine stories, etc...

bodycells

i notice facebook has become a portal of sinkie complaints.

complain about clinic cut queue, paediatrician hidden costs, poor customer service, your word against mine stories, etc...

it will go over to twitter too.

well if you read the comments they have all backfired on the complainer. The dr is getting alot of support while the sinkie with ATB wife getting flamed.

songsongjurong

unless the child is frothinbg at the mouth, eyes rolling, body in convulsion, see no valid reason why PRC wife has to barge into doctor's room, intruding into doctor/patient privacy.

if that happens to child better get an ambulance for a&e.

Am I correct that they barge in the doctor's consultation?

And they attempted to shame the doctor by releasing videos of him.
To be fair the video should let us know how the PRC wife looks like.

if tiongs don't throw tantrums and barge in, i worry.