• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat KNN! Lee O'Fart suan us in front of Deng Xiaoping! Really KNN!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He deserved to be spit on now that his son's terrexes are confiscated by China.

Watch from 11:55

[video=youtube;yCKSYpG9MCA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCKSYpG9MCA[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just noticed 69 tiong women showed up in my neighborhood several months into pregnancy waiting to give birth to anchor babies. china is doomed if the rate goes up to 696 babies in just one month alone in a tiny 100-home hood surrounded by golf courses.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just noticed 69 tiong women showed up in my neighborhood several months into pregnancy waiting to give birth to anchor babies. china is doomed if the rate goes up to 696 babies in just one month alone in a tiny 100-home hood surrounded by golf courses.

China no doom lah. I am wagering that China will win the war with Trump.