• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows in PSLE T-score, O levels, A levels, University results and Honours graduands.

Or are SG girls just more mature and this shows in better academic results?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows in PSLE T-score, O levels, A levels, University results and Honours graduands.

Or are SG girls just more mature and this shows in better academic results?

i am not sure about that, but i know that these bitches need men more than men need them.

Tell them to stay away from men.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen more girls going to direct Honours in NUS and NTU.

Do you have the same experience?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or did the 2-yr NS numb SG guys' brains that they cant match up to SG girls in University?

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most of them voted for PAP, as a hardcore PAP supporter since 29 Dec 2016 i would say that they are definitely smarter than sinkie men.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This, I agree. When I look at teenagers and young men on bus and MRT, when they are in a group of two or more, they are more talkative than girls.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Girls as a cohort outperform males in schools around the World. They are more disciplined and take to routine (sit down to study and cover syllabus) more easily. But males tend to top the honour list and also it is also males that end up taking up much of the tail in poor performance. Again the World over. Females tend to drop out of schools early for family reasons especially in the lower segments of the third world.

The gap between top performing males and girls have steadily been closing in the last 25 years.

Nothing to do with the Singapore Government. Where the PAP and the Govt had however failed is to build Singaporeans who are independent, confident, have a good command of the language and to articulate well. Singaporeans tend to be conformist in pubic but thought warriors in private.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Girls as a cohort outperform males in schools around the World. They are more disciplined and take to routine (sit down to study and cover syllabus) more easily. But males tend to top the honour list and also it is also males that end up taking up much of the tail in poor performance. Again the World over. Females tend to drop out of schools early for family reasons especially in the lower segments of the third world.

The gap between top performing males and girls have steadily been closing in the last 25 years.

Nothing to do with the Singapore Government. Where the PAP and the Govt had however failed is to build Singaporeans who are independent, confident, have a good command of the language and to articulate well. Singaporeans tend to be conformist in pubic but thought warriors in private.

SG's education system encourages rote learning and not creativeness

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unlike american chicks where grey matter concentrates in breast and butt area, sinkie chicks' grey matter is absent in the breast area but concentrates as chastity belt in golden cheebye area (and only to sinkie guys but not to amdk and niggers). as for sinke guys, grey matter diminishes with ns.

american chicks in the opening of the new breastaurant chain.

image.jpg

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
perhaps they thank the pap that they dont have to do NS

I seriously do not know what you are trying to say here by asking a rhetorical question like that. Sinkies, both men and women regardless of their academic achievements and the much vaunted PISA scores are an ignorant and elitist-wanna be lot.

Only a few rises above their peasantry lot without any connections or established family background with nothing but their street smarts, know how and can-do attitude. Maybe the more relevant question here is whether sinkie women (or men) are street smart and world-savvy with a can-do attitude?

My self-opinionated answer is a flat no.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously do not know what you are trying to say here by asking a rhetorical question like that. Sinkies, both men and women regardless of their academic achievements and the much vaunted PISA scores are an ignorant and elitist-wanna be lot.

Only a few rises above their peasantry lot without any connections or established family background with nothing but their street smarts, know how and can-do attitude. Maybe the more relevant question here is whether sinkie women (or men) are street smart and world-savvy with a can-do attitude?

My self-opinionated answer is a flat no.

rhetoric question may stimulate critical thinking.

smart is different from intelligent