• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat nigger jah - your family found in china

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
touching story of jamaican afro-chink american tracing her roots back to china.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/27/asia/black-americans-china/index.html?ref=yfp

(CNN)Paula Madison grew up knowing she was different.

Born in the predominantly African-American neighborhood of Harlem, New York, she was raised by a single mother who looked Chinese.
"When my mother opened the door and told me that dinner is ready, other kids would be very surprised," Paula says. "Sometimes, they'd start using racial slurs."
Madison's father was African-Jamaican and left her mother when she was three.
"My mother always looked sad because she was away from her family," she says. "I've known for my whole life that my grandfather is Chinese. I thought helping my mother find her family would make her happy."
Paula knew that her grandfather had gone to Jamaica from China in 1905 to work on a sugar plantation and after his contract was fulfilled, he stayed in Jamaica to open a store.
She was determined to find out which village he came from and if he had any living relatives in China, but the only clue she had was her grandfather's name: Samuel Lowe.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tiong food is "wet and slimy."

"Both Eckel and Hayes say they can't wait to go back to China, but it's not all been plain sailing for the Americans. Hayes says she still needs a little bit of convincing over Chinese cuisine.
"I keep thinking to myself, why is everything so wet and slimy?"
Hayes, a picky eater who doesn't eat beef, pork or duck, staples of Chinese cuisine, says, "I've been eating a lot of granola bars.""

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
touching story of jamaican afro-chink american tracing her roots back to china.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/27/asia/black-americans-china/index.html?ref=yfp

(CNN)Paula Madison grew up knowing she was different.

Born in the predominantly African-American neighborhood of Harlem, New York, she was raised by a single mother who looked Chinese.
"When my mother opened the door and told me that dinner is ready, other kids would be very surprised," Paula says. "Sometimes, they'd start using racial slurs."
Madison's father was African-Jamaican and left her mother when she was three.
"My mother always looked sad because she was away from her family," she says. "I've known for my whole life that my grandfather is Chinese. I thought helping my mother find her family would make her happy."
Paula knew that her grandfather had gone to Jamaica from China in 1905 to work on a sugar plantation and after his contract was fulfilled, he stayed in Jamaica to open a store.
She was determined to find out which village he came from and if he had any living relatives in China, but the only clue she had was her grandfather's name: Samuel Lowe.

View attachment 29484

a wah di bumbaclaat dis haffi do with Jah and you done know seh JA motto is one out of many. di gyal here born and grow inna harlem USA and not in sweet Jamaica. In yard dem a call Chiney ppl dem mr Chin. Yu understand?

Dis gyal also have di chiney ancestry her name Tessanne Chin and she win the voice inna America.

[video=youtube;XCvDyndU2Qc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCvDyndU2Qc[/video]

Now suk yu mama.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are small and forgotten chinese communities in exotic places like Jamaica, Papua new guinea, Madagascar and South africa who have left their mark in the local population and national identity.

I remember Naomi campbell saying that she's always been proud of her ethnic Chinese mixed ancestry..

9341_640n.jpg