• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Global Times: Trump must pay respect to China!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't belittle the Middle Kingdom. They are going to break Trump's knees and force him to kowtow to their Emperor Xi.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1025202.shtml

China is powerful enough to withstand pressures from the Trump government. Beijing will get used to the tensions between the two countries. If Washington dares to provoke China over its core interests, Beijing won't fear setting up a showdown with the US, pressuring the latter to pay respect to China.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is now suffering from large trache of outflow just like other emerging markets, with huge debt outlay n outflow of jobs as it becomes an expensive place to do biz with not much domestic market to consume own produce n a relatively small export capability for her military hardware. Her defense may b massive but also massively poor graded fitout except for show pieces. War in any context need money n can see the scare mongering will not go far

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the whole world will stop buying "Made-in-China" products in excess of 3 years, those Chinks will be on their knees. I'm already doing my part by restraining myself to buy "Made-in-China" products wherever possible. An example is the 2 smartphones which I paid for my wife and myself 3 months ago. I could have chosen HUAWEI but had settled for SAMSUNG instead, both with equal features and functions. Another example is toothbrushes. I ensured those which I bought for the family are from Thailand, and the list goes on.....

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the whole world will stop buying "Made-in-China" products in excess of 3 years, those Chinks will be on their knees. I'm already doing my part by restraining myself to buy "Made-in-China" products wherever possible. An example is the 2 smartphones which I paid for my wife and myself 3 months ago. I could have chosen HUAWEI but had settled for SAMSUNG instead, both with equal features and functions. Another example is toothbrushes. I ensured those which I bought for the family are from Thailand, and the list goes on.....

Well done! I do the same thing as you and boycott everything chink. They are dishonest scum.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I boycott all foodstuff. You dunno what those fuckers put inside.
As it is chinks are becoming more expensive and many jobs going to cheaper countries like Vietnam and Bangladesh. Chinks aren't in that good a shape

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If the whole world will stop buying "Made-in-China" products in excess of 3 years, those Chinks will be on their knees.

Questions: How do consumers know if the resistor on the Samsung or Apple phone isn't made in China?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't belittle the Middle Kingdom. They are going to break Trump's knees and force him to kowtow to their Emperor Xi.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1025202.shtml

China is powerful enough to withstand pressures from the Trump government. Beijing will get used to the tensions between the two countries. If Washington dares to provoke China over its core interests, Beijing won't fear setting up a showdown with the US, pressuring the latter to pay respect to China.

give me a fucking break lah.. respect is to be earned , not demanded.

when will chinks learn. Who gives a flying fuck if China can withstand any butt fucking pressure.

a moron standing in the middle of the street shouting out " people must respect me!!!" How fucking stupid is that??

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Questions: How do consumers know if the resistor on the Samsung or Apple phone isn't made in China?
True, but at least the bulk of the profits goes to their respective International brandnames, not to some despicable Chink brands, which are only good at being copycats.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noted with grace... What if the PRC manages to buy over big conglomerates like Unilever, etc... how ah?
That is because the whole world has been feeding them to become such fat cats, that they now have the means and financial capability to buy up these conglomerates. Every dog will have its day. Just like the Japanese who used to dominate the world with their products but are now slowly being sidelined. There will come a day when the Chinks will meet its competitors and suffer the same fate, albeit in some distant years away.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

alright good for u,no one's forcing you to do anything,its a free world out there.

u boycotting china is useless,theres hundreds of millions of americans out there desperate for cheap chinese goods at walmart and bestbuy.just look at black friday,thousands of americans would trample over each other to get to the last 54 inch flat screen lcd tv and christmas tree.all these sorry ass poor southern redneck fatfucks vote for trump but secretly they love china,they need china,they desire china.

boycotting china will not kill china,it will kill america,china still has a market of 6 billion poor people to serve,before china came,these 6 billion people could not enjoy the wonderful luxuries that first world countries did,now banglas could afford to carry redmi and huawei phones with snapdragon 660,2 gigs ram,16 megapixel camera,0.3 second fingerprint sensor,1700 pixel display for $199.imagine if america was running the world,they would have to hock their entire families just to buy a iphone.

but american companies desperately need china,without china how can apple possibly make their massive profits?how can walmart be the number one company in the world?without china walmart would have to file bankruptcy in 3 months,apple would be unable to make their phones for $200 and sell it for $1000 or their laptops for $600 and sell for $2000 and make world record profit year after year.hundreds and thousands of american companies depend on abitrage of cheap chinese goods to sell it to american profits for huge margins and mega profits.......take for example the led book lamp from shark tank,cost $99 retail,a cheap chinese knockoff only cost $15 but quality and standard almost the same,just imagine how much profit the so called "american companies" are making.i too am into the abitrage import export business,i buy cheap china goods from alibaba and taobao and resell them on carousell and online.

u love made in america so much fine go ahead,stupid americano cocksuckers.cmon trump bring it on u muthafucker cocksucker!!!!bring on ur trade war!!!!!america produces nothing but shit and cowdung for the world yet they demand the world's respect thru gunboat diplomacy.all america does is invade other countries and create political strife and manipulate financial markets.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do the consumers then resist these businesses that eventually fattens this PRC pussy?
That is why I'll still say that it's time for the whole world to wake up and boycott "Made-in-China" products, especially the US. Look at Walmart, more than 80% of the goods on their shelves are "Made-in-China" products. Don't buy "Made-in-China" products for at least 3 years and I'm sure a few big organizations in Tiongland will start to collapse. It'll then be a domino effect going forward until their own government will become unable to sustain.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True, but at least the bulk of the profits goes to their respective International brandnames, not to some despicable Chink brands, which are only good at being copycats.
Having the bulk of the profits going to those big companies is of no use in solving the current problems. They are not going to re-distribute it to the people; for why should they? They are also avoiding tax whenever possible, which is the source for govt social programmes.

At the end, only the big companies benefited, i.e. the rich. The middle incomes lose their job. Globalisation does not work when there is no level playing field. The current approach of having free-trade but based on different operating environment is a social disaster, unless the rich unconditionally redistribute their wealth to those who lose their jobs.

Recently I learnt that "Credit" is one way of forcing the rich to redistribute wealth. (very interesting, didn't quite understand it initially). US did it and Sg follows. But it only works if the govt does not bail out the rich when the poors failed to repay loans. However, past crisis confirmed that such mode is not feasible as the entire system will collakpse and govt needs to bail out the rich with tax payers money i.e. the poor paying the rich again.

The present situation is not a case of whether US or China is evil. It is a case of operating under a system that is not sustainable. Developed countries can never produce goods that is cheaper than China. Undeveloped countries need years to understand human rights and environmental protection to improve their working conditions to a decent level. The big companies has no obligation to redistribute their profits to the unemployed citizens Govt of developed countries cannot survived when the unemployed population grows bigger and bigger. Therefore, I see what a Trump is doing now is just a natural process that will evolve by itself. However, the worse side effect can be WW3.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
alright good for u,no one's forcing you to do anything,its a free world out there.

u boycotting china is useless,theres hundreds of millions of americans out there desperate for cheap chinese goods at walmart and bestbuy.just look at black friday,thousands of americans would trample over each other to get to the last 54 inch flat screen lcd tv and christmas tree.all these sorry ass poor southern redneck fatfucks vote for trump but secretly they love china,they need china,they desire china...........
It's exactly because of people like you that will continue to make the Chinks prosperous. If you are ever so contented to buy cheap products with poor quality and safety standards, so be it. Anyway, next year will be an interesting one after Trump comes into office. However, I won't be placing too much hope as he also has his private business stakes in China, I doubt he'll lead on with a head clash. He could just be another hypocrite in the making. We shall see.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having the bulk of the profits going to those big companies is of no use in solving the current problems. They are not going to re-distribute it to the people; for why should they? They are also avoiding tax whenever possible, which is the source for govt social programmes.

At the end, only the big companies benefited, i.e. the rich. The middle incomes lose their job. Globalisation does not work when there is no level playing field. The current approach of having free-trade but based on different operating environment is a social disaster, unless the rich unconditionally redistribute their wealth to those who lose their jobs.

Recently I learnt that "Credit" is one way of forcing the rich to redistribute wealth. (very interesting, didn't quite understand it initially). US did it and Sg follows. But it only works if the govt does not bail out the rich when the poors failed to repay loans. However, past crisis confirmed that such mode is not feasible as the entire system will collakpse and govt needs to bail out the rich with tax payers money i.e. the poor paying the rich again.

The present situation is not a case of whether US or China is evil. It is a case of operating under a system that is not sustainable. Developed countries can never produce goods that is cheaper than China. Undeveloped countries need years to understand human rights and environmental protection to improve their working conditions to a decent level. The big companies has no obligation to redistribute their profits to the unemployed citizens Govt of developed countries cannot survived when the unemployed population grows bigger and bigger. Therefore, I see what a Trump is doing now is just a natural process that will evolve by itself. However, the worse side effect can be WW3.

so u are suggesting the government print money and distribute it to the poor in order to dilute the rich's wealth sort of a hidden tax thru inflation?inflation without increase in output could be a dangerous thing like in germany,wealth is debt,simply the more money u own the more debt u own.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes the dumbfuck frenchbriefs just like the 70% mentality. Goes with the crowd thinking him alone can't make a difference. Bloody defeatist thinking

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you stupid idiot.

Even the British empire and America cannot produced opium in their own home soil. Manufacturing opium has their own downside is that their own people will smoked opium too. They hv to find poor countries in India Calcutta to produced opium to make 2000% profit at the expenses of black Ah nehs. These AH neh smoked opium too and their pay goes back to pay for the opium and become slaves for the English bastards.

Manufacturing is King. So why USA are not in manufacturing? No talents or plain lazy bastards don't want to do the hard work. Work so hard to make cheap things are not easy. Be movies stars in entertainment make more money and use your daughters and mothers to ex[pose their boobs to make money0?

Take the sugar planation economy in the 1400s where the British empire kidnapped Black Africans to America to be slave farmers to grow sugars. Want the money but not the hard work is what the lazy white English bastards are good at.

China is king because 'manufacturing is King' and once a manufacturer always a king.

That is why I'll still say that it's time for the whole world to wake up and boycott "Made-in-China" products, especially the US. Look at Walmart, more than 80% of the goods on their shelves are "Made-in-China" products. Don't buy "Made-in-China" products for at least 3 years and I'm sure a few big organizations in Tiongland will start to collapse. It'll then be a domino effect going forward until their own government will become unable to sustain.

Last edited: