• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: J.Bitch sues male masseur for molest?!?!?!

Again Zhihau has moved my never buy house in JB thread to the trivia section but not this thread that's also flamed. Where's justice?

I'm just trying to be the tyrant you have so labelled me.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Proven zhihau is a bastard who only target my threads

this is gin

DWTinMQ.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You don't anyhow infract me. You did move my post only and didn't move cottonmout

Don't try to cover up by saying you are not here all the time. But you had time to move my thread ONLY.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Zhihau is a bastard tyrant moderator who did wrong and yet infracted me three tim

Need a break from this forum?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You don't anyhow infract me. You did move my post only and didn't move cottonmout

Rest in Peace Whore.:biggrin:

o-paul-mccarthy-570.jpg

Merry Fucking Christmas.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

It was a silent night , holy night Christmas.

Madness has finally subsized.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Never buy a house in JB

I am not insinuating but is directly accusing you. You are wasting the air of this planet to be still alive. Refusing to work to sustain your own living expenses, getting handout allowance from your aged old father, professing to be a good Christian, and sucking Zhihau and jw5 cocks. oIo

Flatearther is this true?Are u one of those jobless unemployed hikikomori shut-ins living in Japan living on their parents income in their 20s and 30s,who spends all day playing video games and watching anime and scouring message boards to find things to refute to and research and post lengthy replies?

hello,bumping for clarification.will the real flatearther pls stand up?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CNY is coming in 2 weeks. The sbf world is waiting with bated breath. With the dog be let out ?

Will madness reign again ?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh crap let's hope she didn't move unto something else. It really was entertaining watching her take on anyone. Zhihau, nigger sam leong etc nobody scared her.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We just had a peaceful Christmas and joyous new year.

It has been relatively peaceful. Things are back to normal. Threads are turning more lively and engaging. There is good substance in the chat and serious talk.

All these can screech to a abrupt halt when the madness recorder starts to play again ...and again ... and again...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh crap let's hope she didn't move unto something else. It really was entertaining watching her take on anyone. Zhihau, nigger sam leong etc nobody scared her.

My gag ball, nipple clamps and pear of anguish is ready for this bitch, will fuck her with a golf umbrella! :oIo:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: J.Bitch sues male masseur for molest?!?!?!

I am a virgin and cannot be any of those you mentioned. I demand you apologize to me immediately if not I am going to report this post to mudland police.

I have reported this cyber bully cottonmouth to Spore police. Some minister said companies are not correct to put label on staff. Are Spore police allowing these cyber bullies to get away calling a virgin a slut repeatedly? Btw I have made the police report declaring I am a virgin too. And of course I will not make a false police report sending myself to jail.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

Obviously I was hitting out at hans168 for slandering the rich man's daughter and never even once mentioned this rich man or defended him and yet you coward bully blatant lie of me having a relationship to the rich man and is his lover. Well I repeat I am a virgin and not possible to be anyone's lover. Here is the link declaring I made a police report on cottonmouth calling me slut/whore etc and stating clearly "I am a virgin" in the police report.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239361-J-Bitch-sues-male-masseur-for-molest-!-!-!/page2

@Hans @PEK @all, don't give any credit to all the accusations issued by GINFREELY

Obvious she has some relationship to old Disenroth to defend him an his curopting family so enthusiathicaly. After cheking a little background around all who knew Disenroth for his time in Sing, it is fairly asumably that she was one of the lady loves he had over here. Disenroth had a long going affaire with a chinese girl Luo Jianning, took her from maid in his Hotel into his bed and love shack in Montebleau. Looks like we have her back here defending her Tigermens resume and stamina.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

And boss who supported such unprofessional HR staff - LJ McCully

The company name: Singapore Flying college

KT Latha's unprofessional comments are : "someone is acting like a slut today"

Thus happened in early 2009 in a company excursion to Spore flyer. People were just smiling and talking in big groups. No one was sluttily dressed or behaving sluttily unless smiling and talking to men is called slut.

Don't you think so very unprofessional for a HR staff to pass such comments obviously targeting another staff without naming? KT Latha was too cowardly to name who in the slut comment but given our history - she was made to apologize to me by my ex boss (not LJ McCully but another General manager before him) for being uncooperative when I first joined this company in 2006 that had many audit issues. Two or three finance manager before me - who were recruited to clear the shit - apparently left due to too much shit and difficulty - it's not difficult to see her clear insinuation target.

So was this HR staff penalised for making such unprofessional and untruthful remarks? NO. The new GM boss then - LJ McCully - supported her. I should have reported her and this workplace labelling and bullying behaviour to head office SIA HR then. Hopefully SIA HR would have been more professional than this kind of sub standard. Anyway I was too stupid to do so then and only let the anger fester inside me, until the day this KT Latha's blocked my way at the exit door and I exploded giving her a slight push to get out of way to take lunch. For that she immediately complained to LJ McCully who supported her unprofessional remarks and blocking of way. And now that I have declared to the whole world I am virgin, everyone should understand my anger and frustration. In fact it was so intense I shouted at LJ McCully it's not true and walked out of his office. I was then terminated without any reason given but with due compensation and so I left the job and went on to another job subsequently. I had thought then that such untruthful comments being untrue and with ill intention can just forget about it. But I was wrong and suffered great harassment and defamation of character and insults (cottonmouth calling me a slut repeatedly is already an enough proof for that). What happened was my identity was exposed in the JB forum and I have reasons to believe some people spread KT Latha's lies as if they are truth via private messages in this forum. In other words the work place bullying become internet bullying.

So I have no choice but to state clearly the untruths here once and for all finally after so many years. In fact I have made a police report on this matter last year and was advised to take civil action. I reserve the right for that but if you both want to sue me on this post, let me warn you I will be able to prove that I am a virgin by a medical test and will counter sue you for your insulting slut remarks and / or support of insulting slut remarks. In your narrow, judgemental and presumptuous ex-pilot and ex-secretary minds, perhaps woman cannot be friendly to an elderly man who is 25 to 30 years older in a platonic manner and you think you have the right to label and bully a staff in your company using your filthy mouths. So disgraceful for HR and GM to do that to a staff, especially one who had led the department to clear up the shit for the company. Oh yes I was married for years but we didn't consummate our marriage and had annulled our marriage since then (we are still friends). Fortunately or unfortunately for me I am in one of a million situation, other married women would not have been so lucky to be able to prove your false accusations.

Btw KT Latha is a Malaysian SPR the last that I know of. And me being a virgin naturally cannot be a chicken a mistress and whatever lies that some Malaysians are making of me. And so sinkies here and in JB forum who joined the Malaysians to insult, insinuate and bully me slut chicken mistress etc, you and your family will get karma justice in return for the injustice you did to me. And don't say your family members are innocent and don't deserve this as I am innocent too and didn't deserve this too. It's incredible to read some insinuating evil remarks that I am a slut and deserved to be bullied in whatever manner.

In this society, people do not punish the bullies who tormented the victims with insults and dirty tricks. But instead shame and punished the victims who exploded in anger as they have no avenue to justice. Shaming people for anger but don't shame the evil doers are what people do. No wonder why some people rather do evil since they can get away with it while the victims are supposed to stay cool and will be shamed for expressing any anger and frustration.

Last edited: