View Poll Results: Is Ginfreely crazy?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 75.00%
  • No

1 8.33%
  • I dunno as i am as crazy as Ginfreely?

2 16.67%
Page 82 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 3176

Thread: ginfreely vs the coalition

My Reputation Points: 1887 / Power: 8

Default Re: Never buy a house in JB

Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
    Why buy when you can rent? Besides JB is too close to Sinkieland.

http://www.propwall.my/bangsar/tivoli_villas/48

Yeah very dangerous to buy house in JB or mudland and waste your renovation $$ if meet neighbours from hell and move out in two years or less. And there are many such barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours around. I met one in JB. My friend's upstairs neighbours in spore condo ( throw litter and move furniture) and my friend's mother in-law's neighbours in KL (treat his garden as junk yard for his construction business equipment).
    Cottonmouth and chootchiew mudlander DOGS are two reincarnated 满清走狗汉奸Han Chinese traitor dogs ganging up with other race/other country to persecute and harm Chinese with filthy tricks and lies.

Quote Originally Posted by balapundek View Post
    I want to buy a public toilet in JB so I can shit in it when I like. Any recommendations anyone?
    Everyone please see this is the reason to not buy house in JB. A virgin become insinuated and insulted a public toilet nonstop.
    Cottonmouth and chootchiew mudlander DOGS are two reincarnated 满清走狗汉奸Han Chinese traitor dogs ganging up with other race/other country to persecute and harm Chinese with filthy tricks and lies.

Default Re: What's your new year resolution?

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Mine is to learn a few new languages. I am currently learning Spanish, French, German, and Russian. All at elementary level ....
    My first new year resolution in life. How about you?

My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

Default Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

Finally Mod did the smartestest thing.

It took them a while to figure it out.

The madness is gone.

My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

Wink Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderfool View Post
    The madness is gone.
    If I were you, I would wait another 24 hours, preferably until the New Year, before confirming.

My first new year resolution in life. How about you?
    My nice new French signature. Surely beat the filthy shit skins.

My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 3

My nice new French signature. Surely beat the filthy shit skins.
    Amerker na kuthy la what shitskin. Pundarma pundam.

My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    If I were you, I would wait another 24 hours, preferably until the New Year, before confirming.
    For one who is used to all the attention she craved, to have her threads relegated to the trivia section is an insult.

It is like Messi playing in our local club. It brought her high class insanity to the ground.

Sanity has returned. So have staleness and boredom. Just look at the threads in courtyard these days. It is a big yawn.
    Last edited by Wunderfool; 23-12-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Amerker na kuthy la what shitskin. Pundarma pundam.
    Knnbccb mudlander Chinese bastard. Pui your phua CB smelly pussy mother.

How is your Christmas dinner? Mine is fantastic. Always remember even during holiday season, NEVER buy house in JB!

Knnbccb mudlander Chinese bastard. Pui your phua CB smelly pussy mother.
    Public toilet #1 can I shit on your stupid face?

Public toilet #1 can I shit on your stupid face?
    Many men fucked your phua CB smelly pussy mother wife daughters from spore to France. Shit on their stupid face too while you eat soft rice here.

Many men fucked your phua CB smelly pussy mother wife daughters from spore to France. Shit on their stupid face too while you eat soft rice here.
    Can I fart on your fartface?

How is your Christmas dinner? Mine is fantastic. Always remember even during holiday season, NEVER buy house in JB!
    You ate how much shit for dinner today?

You ate how much shit for dinner today?
    There is a shit stalker here. Must be a mudlander Chinese bastard from living in JB forum. COWARD hiding behind Indian clone. Yet another reason to NEVER buy house in JB.

There is a shit stalker here. Must be a mudlander Chinese bastard from living in JB forum. COWARD hiding behind Indian clone. Yet another reason to NEVER buy house in JB.
    If I am a shit stalker and I stalk you , then you must be shit hahahahhaa pundek.

If I am a shit stalker and I stalk you , then you must be shit hahahahhaa pundek.
    Hahahahaha you are a shit stalker - a filthy piece of shit skin stalker doing filthy shit crime. Son of whore mudlander study in Chinese school don't understand English.

My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

Wink Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

For one who is used to all the attention she craved, to have her threads relegated to the trivia section is an insult.

It is like Messi playing in our local club. It brought her high class insanity to the ground.
    Yes, I agree.
    But I remember a few months ago, after Leongsam banned her for one week, she continued "self-banning" herself (which is the word she used in another thread: sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237339-Useless-Sinkie-MILF-Upset-That-Woman-Calls-Her-Crazy-Son-A-Bastard!&p=2534959#post2534959) for a few more weeks before returning, possibly/probably because she got harassed by her JB neighbours again, so she assumed that some of us in this forum are in cahoots with her JB neighbours and decided to take revenge against us, her imaginary enemies.

Also, back in early April this year:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186710-General-Travel-in-Japan&p=2428490#post2428490
    and June this year:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?231769-My-Swiss-Alps-holiday
    she went for overseas vacations very far away from JB/Singapore, so she was away from the forum for at least one or two weeks each time; but after she returned to JB, and because she obviously had nothing better to do, she resumed her madness again and again!

Sanity has returned. So have staleness and boredom. Just look at the threads in courtyard these days. It is a big yawn.
    Yes, I agree with that too!

Can I fart on your fartface?
    COWARD can you leave your name and nric? Many men fucked your phua CB smelly pussy mother wife daughters from spore to France. Shit spit and farted on their stupid face too while you eat soft rice here.

Low class thief telling lies without batting an eyelid. You are the ones starting such bastard threads like this one that deserved to be moved to trivial. Sanity has returned to main forum as mad mob like you cannot start such bastard threads anymore.

Thread Information