Thread: Flatearther, Go Get a Job

My Reputation Points: 201 / Power: 1

Default Flatearther, Go Get a Job

Stop wasting your father's allowance trolling others here in SBF.

Mid 30s like you being to jail and IMG and still refuse to work, living off your parents money and call yourself a Christian. You are a fucking disgrace. Don't give those crap shitty excuses that working is slavery shit. If you are spending your own hard earned savings and not your parent's money, I have nothing to say.

But you are not. Twit. Go fuck yourself oIo.

My Reputation Points: 1887 / Power: 8

Default Re: Flatearther, Go Get a Job

I didn't even read most of his posts. So he was in jail for what offence? Another mudlander thief?
    Cottonmouth and chootchiew mudlander DOGS are two reincarnated 满清走狗汉奸Han Chinese traitor dogs ganging up with other race/other country to persecute and harm Chinese with filthy tricks and lies.

My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 3

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    I didn't even read most of his posts. So he was in jail for what offence? Another mudlander thief?
    Jailed for using illegal public toilet .

Quote Originally Posted by balapundek View Post
    Jailed for using illegal public toilet .
    And that public toilet is your mother wife daughters. Song boh? Insult beget insults. Jin song chootchiew fucked your mother wife daughters.
    Cottonmouth and chootchiew mudlander DOGS are two reincarnated 满清走狗汉奸Han Chinese traitor dogs ganging up with other race/other country to persecute and harm Chinese with filthy tricks and lies.

And that public toilet is your mother wife daughters. Song boh? Insult beget insults. Jin song chootchiew fucked your mother wife daughters.
    Where's that coward Flatcheebyekia? No guts to respond? oIo

Jailed for stealing bread from 7 Eleven. Not because he is handicap and cannot work but because he REFUSED to work and want his age old father to give him allowance. According to him, working is Slavery wor. Fucker surf and write here everyday instead of looking for a job to feed himself.

Even his internet wifi charges are paid by his dad though he is in his mid 30s.

Really a Jiat Liao Bee ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wangfeng View Post
    Jailed for stealing bread from 7 Eleven. Not because he is handicap and cannot work but because he REFUSED to work and want his age old father to give him allowance. According to him, working is Slavery wor. Fucker surf and write here everyday instead of looking for a job to feed himself.

Even his internet wifi charges are paid by his dad though he is in his mid 30s.

Really a Jiat Liao Bee ...
    No wonder he said his mother and sister ostracized him. Why nobody here (beside you) shame him for that? I everything pay myself but the mad mob here insult me nonstop for nothing.

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 5

so flatearther is a professional unemployed troll?

My Reputation Points: 855 / Power: 9

Mid 30s like you being to jail and IMG and still refuse to work, living off your parents money and call yourself a Christian. You are a fucking disgrace. Don't give those crap shitty excuses that working is slavery shit. If you are spending your own hard earned savings and not your parent's money, I have nothing to say.

some of us here told bob sim the same thing for the same reason you stated (apart from stealing from temple donation boxes). He's now on the strait and narrow and gainfully employed, hence less posts from him nowsadays

My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 8

No wonder he said his mother and sister ostracized him. Why nobody here (beside you) shame him for that? I everything pay myself but the mad mob here insult me nonstop for nothing.
    How come steal bread got jail sentence and your mudland cases steal panties all no need ?
    Bread more costly than panties ?

Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    How come steal bread got jail sentence and your mudland cases steal panties all no need ?
    Bread more costly than panties ?
    Don't put words into my mouth. I don't know and never said about cases of stealing panties. Ostrich chootchiew caught lying again.

My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 8

Don't put words into my mouth. I don't know and never said about cases of stealing panties. Ostrich chootchiew caught lying again.
    my bad. But a lot of cases I saw u wrote many of it should be more serious than stealing bread bah

Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    my bad. But a lot of cases I saw u wrote many of it should be more serious than stealing bread bah
    Forget it. Better focus on thread title flat earth.
    Last edited by ginfreely; 22-12-2016 at 10:43 AM.

Forget it. Better focus on thread title flat earth.
    Exactly! That balless Flatearther has no balls to come in here and respond. Cowards like him just know how to attack you

Exactly! That balless Flatearther has no balls to come in here and respond. Cowards like him just know how to attack you
    Yes focus on flatearth indeed. There's an ostrich chootchiew thieves/LIAR honour code of conduct whereby they do not attack fellow thieves/LIAR and even draw attention away from it.
    Last edited by ginfreely; 22-12-2016 at 02:51 PM.

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 11

How do you know so much about his personal life?

Anyway i find him irritating at times trying to overanalyze others postings and searching posts from years back even.

Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    How do you know so much about his personal life?

Anyway i find him irritating at times trying to overanalyze others postings and searching posts from years back even.
    Sucking Smod Zhihau's Cock is his greatest strength ...

Sucking Smod Zhihau's Cock is his greatest strength ...
    Bump for balless Flatcheebyekia to respond. Useless balless sinkie who spoil his vote rather than giving it to opposition in GE. Fucking BALLESS online keyboard warrior .oIo

This thread is not moved to flame war section but my thread is.

Thread Information