• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat electoral vote count - it's over

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huuaat aah!

image.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The result was never in doubt. Good to finally have a Prezzy that will upset all norms regarding high political office. The biggest screw-U to neoliberalism, liberalism, and all the BS in-between.

But he is building a good, nice swamp right over there in Washington. I thought it was supposed to be build that wall and drain the swamp, no?

The new lesson in life is the end justifies the means ...do whatever it takes to win ...lie, cheat, bring out the mob, kill, harass, etc.

Remember to teach to kids that.

Can't wait for Trump vs the Chinese war.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
[video=youtube_share;6kOA-12eBo4]https://youtu.be/6kOA-12eBo4[/video]

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Corrupt Hillary Clinton's corruption exposed by Judge Jeannine Pirro:

[video=youtube;LR2PWsMRo1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR2PWsMRo1Q[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have the highest respect for putin and fareed zakar.....its not his fault.sometimes its difficult to guage the depth of stupidity in america the most right wing religious country in the west.

like albert einstein once said,there are only two things that are infinite,space and human stupidity.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't wait for Trump to assume the Presidency. The fireworks will begin shortly. 4 years of fireworks ...what a spectacular sight. Unless he gets impeach and thrown out of office.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hilary won by nearly 3 million popular vote. think it sours Trump's victory to a significant extent. the opinion polls were correct. they were predicting the popular vote result, not the electoral college vote result.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on every ballot, there's a tearaway strip of paper. on the paper it has a serial number. that strip is meant to be my receipt and reference to my vote cast on the ballot. if you bother to check and track down the ballot via the envelope that was sent in, the ballot would reveal that i voted for trump-pence as it is a potus plus vp ticket. the envelope has my name, district and address pre-printed on it. in the u.s. we are never shy about who we voted.

alamak just tell him who you voted for that's it

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hilary won by nearly 3 million popular vote. think it sours Trump's victory to a significant extent. the opinion polls were correct. they were predicting the popular vote result, not the electoral college vote result.

The opinion polls were conducted at state level.

Take a look at this hilarious video.

Trump played the game according to the rules. He conceded certain states and channelled his efforts to areas where he knew he had to win.

In football it is how many goals you score not the amount of time the ball was in the opponent's half of the field. Same applies to the electoral college system. The popular vote is not the name of the game for obvious reasons.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak just tell him who you voted for that's it

sometimes i like to insert superfluous info for posterity. this thread will get buried sooner or later, but it can be a time capsule to contain extraneous details that are irrelevant and unrelated to the question. for example, sinkies don't know that ballots in the u.s. are serialized with unique numerical strings for counting purposes. they are on the tear-away strip on each ballot. this is also to prevent voter fraud. after casting votes, strips containing serial numbers are torn away to be kept as receipts and proof of voting when they are absentee ballots (i.e. ballots via mail). when it involves voting at a booth, the polling station worker tears ballot away from the bundle of strips and hands ballot to voter after voter has shown i.d. with matching address to registry and signed in. each strip has a unique serial number. ballots are cast in a sealed box while the bundle of strips is returned to county office where votes are counted. during recounts, strips are used to double check legitimacy of ballots. they can also trace voter arrival sequence with registry and indirectly track ballot to voter, if need arises, as ballots are so big and clumsy that they stack on top of each other in the box. ok, just a nugget for posterity just in case some fuckwits claim the voting process in u.s. is anonymous. it's not.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clinton so called won the popular vote only because of California. Take that state out and Trump would have won the popular vote. Good if California secedes as they threaten.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sometimes i like to insert superfluous info for posterity. this thread will get buried sooner or later, but it can be a time capsule to contain extraneous details that are irrelevant and unrelated to the question. for example, sinkies don't know that ballots in the u.s. are serialized with unique numerical strings for counting purposes. they are on the tear-away strip on each ballot. this is also to prevent voter fraud. after casting votes, strips containing serial numbers are torn away to be kept as receipts and proof of voting when they are absentee ballots (i.e. ballots via mail). when it involves voting at a booth, the polling station worker tears ballot away from the bundle of strips and hands ballot to voter after voter has shown i.d. with matching address to registry and signed in. each strip has a unique serial number. ballots are cast in a sealed box while the bundle of strips is returned to county office where votes are counted. during recounts, strips are used to double check legitimacy of ballots. they can also trace voter arrival sequence with registry and indirectly track ballot to voter, if need arises, as ballots are so big and clumsy that they stack on top of each other in the box. ok, just a nugget for posterity just in case some fuckwits claim the voting process in u.s. is anonymous. it's not.

Isn't it the same in SG? Btw i read that voters in some states don't even need ID to vote.