• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [Star Wars] Anyone watched Rogue One yet?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go watch it. at least it will bring back memories if late 70s hairdos and styles. many x-wing and u-wing pilots are old aunties and uncles with sideburns from late 70s when they were 40 years younger. it's great to round these aunties and uncles up and give them cameo roles. too bad uncle yap is not among them.

I have very few memories of 70s except maybe Wonder woman, Six million dollar man, the Banana split gang with Bigfoot & Wildboy on weekends. But Star wars is the biggest legacy that survived until this day. And will continue to thrive for another 50 years.

Star wars is the Shakespeare of our times. Two hundred years from now, the scripts of the original SW trilogy will be read, memorised and enacted by O-level students as classical literature.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just came out of the cinema. Easily my favourite movie in the whole series. The setting was gritty and dark.

Excellent plot and cast. The android should be nominated for next year's Academy award for best supporting actor

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Star wars is the Shakespeare of our times. Two hundred years from now, the scripts of the original SW trilogy will be read, memorised and enacted by O-level students as classical literature.

May the force be with you.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I should have realised the movie was lame was its name and the scene.

What's ur callsign pilot?Ummm.....Rogue?Rogue what??guy states at girl.Rogue......One??

WTF??Rogue one???GTFO!!! I would have yelled at the commander to open fire all batteries and turn that frigate into imperial tie fighter explosion space dust and roll credits so I can go to the next theatre to watch blood wars vampires.at least the vampire is a hot chick a bow chika bow wow.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
i swear he looks a different color from delicious red in the rogue movie.

ok, it's not admiral ackbar but admiral raddus. admiral raddus is grey in color.

View attachment 29279

Its not admiral ackbar, in the film its a "general" something. Which I assume died when vader "raided" it in the end.

As for the film, I almost fell asleep in the 1st 2 hours. The last hour looks like the trailer for a video game. I wanted my money back at the end of the movie. Felt so cheated watching it. It'll be a good direct to TV/DVD/Torrent movie. Should have waited for the torrent.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As for the film, I almost fell asleep in the 1st 2 hours. The last hour looks like the trailer for a video game. I wanted my money back at the end of the movie. Felt so cheated watching it. It'll be a good direct to TV/DVD/Torrent movie. Should have waited for the torrent.

I felt that last year's episode 7 was the disappointment. But it will have 2 more sequels to rescue it. Rogue One had one movie to tell its story with a known outcome.

i also love the fact that the main characters weren't jedi. i hate the fucking jedi

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I should have realised the movie was lame was its name and the scene.

What's ur callsign pilot?Ummm.....Rogue?Rogue what??guy states at girl.Rogue......One??

WTF??Rogue one???GTFO!!! I would have yelled at the commander to open fire all batteries and turn that frigate into imperial tie fighter explosion space dust and roll credits so I can go to the next theatre to watch blood wars vampires.at least the vampire is a hot chick a bow chika bow wow.

dude chill the fuck out. it's just trying to show the origin of the movie title

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
K-2SO and U-wing were the only exciting parts. and some "blind" kung-fu by donnie yen.

son of a bitch they had donnie yen and they didnt even bother to show off the extent of his kung fu supremacy,other than waving a stick around at a bunch of lame ass stormtroopers.they couldnt find a sparring partner for him for a lightsabre duel?afraid he will steal the show?the show was bloody lame enough already u need something to spice it up.

at least let him duel a sith lord,darth maul Jr or something,donnie yen will leap into the fight with two lightsabres tucked under his armpits like a pair of nanchuckus,he will make the sith lord dance like a butterfly.after a few twists and flicks of his lightsabres and some of his wing chun 32 styles technique and a bit of walking on water lightsabre duel,he casually disarms the sith lord,then use his wingchun lightning chain punch to finish him off followed by Bruce lee's one inch punch with the force so explosive u could see the shockwave coming out from behind the sith lord's robe.the sith lord with the manchester united face paint with cough out a mist of blood before gasping....."Chink....Jedi....too....powerful.....Darkside..... no match......Forgive me yen....I am your father" before slumping over dead.

and then cue credits and music.

[video=youtube;nTeicpbCNEQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTeicpbCNEQ[/video]

Last edited: