• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [Star Wars] Anyone watched Rogue One yet?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i swear he looks a different color from delicious red in the rogue movie.

In the final battle in the Return of the jedi, his cruiser was flying too close to the sun. That makes his calamari skin turn red. He'll be back to his normal shade after an overnight soak in the saltwater tank

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the final battle in the Return of the jedi, his cruiser was flying too close to the sun. That makes his calamari skin turn red. He'll be back to his normal shade after an overnight soak in the saltwater tank

and he squirts black ink when sexcited.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this should be the last episode of the star wars franchise as past and future have finally met in the present,2016 has now joined with 1977,the circle is now complete,the student is now the master.

There're at least 2 more sequels coming up. Disney is going to milk this franchise to death

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and he squirts black ink when sexcited.

During long missions, aquatic stormtroopers like to use his people for "release" :eek:

1838297-272px_swamptrooper1b.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During long missions, aquatic stormtroopers like to use his people for "release" :eek:

1838297-272px_swamptrooper1b.jpg

that sexplains why mon calamari are full of pent up sticky gluey semen, oops i mean seamen, guck in their tubular bodies. when bbqing squid must remember to squeeze everything out.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this standalone star war garbage will die a natural death star

I only like the Donald yen fella...I am the force and the force is with me!!!

the rest just cartoon acting....no worth watching lah..

star war standalones will all die naturally like death star..

they should show china-usa nuclear standoff and the subsequent holocaust...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes to recoup the 4b investment,maybe after star wars they can have the star balls franchise.

bankrupt of ideas liao lah..

nothing exciting already...the rebels infiltrated into the military base was simply far-fetched and ridiculous!!!

we need real movies...not toy guns and toy acting...cartoon lah!!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
kinda funny lol,even though they could trasmit the data from the planet to the ship,they still had to download it onto a disk drive and carry it around.

If its encrypted, u can transmit it to kingdom come, but u still cannot read it. The droid has decryption software that can show the date, same for the rebel computers that can display the data. Why do I have to fucking explain this shit to you? Any transmission of any data can also be jammed or intercepted by the New Order. Better to deliver it in person.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the plot stale. mostly a remake of spelbeig recycled items. push button controls... no touchscreen, more backward than most sifi.

no justice at all to donny yen, even tonto has a better role in zorro.

star wars seriously....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If its encrypted, u can transmit it to kingdom come, but u still cannot read it. The droid has decryption software that can show the date, same for the rebel computers that can display the data. Why do I have to fucking explain this shit to you? Any transmission of any data can also be jammed or intercepted by the New Order. Better to deliver it in person.

they should learn from our malaysian neighbors and use BT 6.0 inside coconut to transfer lossless data

Raja-Bomoh.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U would think the safest thing to do was to disseminate it and transmit to every corner of space so as many rebel ships and bases can pick it up after all it didn't matter who got the plans,after all the trouble they went to retrieve the data from the planet.no instead they had to download it onto a disk and carry it around on foot like a jackass when the entire imperial fleet and Darth Vader is right on their ass.and the worst part is they beamed it to the biggest fattest ship that couldn't jump away in time and got boarded like Capt Jack Sparrow and the pearl swine.i mean the ship was so fucking fat and slow IV seen better evasive maneuvers on Star trek.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
K-2SO and U-wing were the only exciting parts. and some "blind" kung-fu by donnie yen.

basically the whole movie was just an advertisement for you to go watch the next movie star wars:a new hope.the entire story and plot could be compressed into 15 minutes mini series not a 2 hour fucking movie.im glad they killed off the entire cast at the end,its too painful to watch another movie with a bunch of bland boring characters consisting of 2 mexicans a sand nigger a white women a black droid and a blind chink but not a single alien cause they are xenophobic.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone else wants to try and convince me not to watch Rogue One??

:p

go watch it. at least it will bring back memories if late 70s hairdos and styles. many x-wing and u-wing pilots are old aunties and uncles with sideburns from late 70s when they were 40 years younger. it's great to round these aunties and uncles up and give them cameo roles. too bad uncle yap is not among them.