• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Con·trar·i·an Jo·h·or

denso61

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Cash-Flow Game

Thank you Ikani as your essays resonate to me in a big way in my current plans

Im in my early 30s and dont intend to have kids.
I refused to sink cash for a ppty here and let my wings in tied up by a mortgage.
Im saving hard to be able to get out and retire in either boleh or Chang land by age 45, without a need to be reliant on an active income。

I felt we are really lucky to be earning SGD, but in real consumption terms we dont fare as well as what the world deem us to be, with a lot of it being eroded by “artificial prices”
But then again, its a cost to pay for me to be able to make my "cashflow", i shall not be totally ungrateful for the clean and safe environment, and of course the SGD.

I have no confidence that the future landscape would be like what our nation building generations had experienced. I only have small bullets to spare, i simply dare not risk big ticket items after seeing how vulnerable our little dot is.
I made by first step 3 yrs ago for a little ppty in bolehland which is TOPing in the coming months, and looking and studying a 3rd alternative way out.

I hope LIFE really starts for me at age 45. I need to start making a bucket list now for age 45

Stay firm, Stay Strong.
cheers

ikani

Alfrescian
Loyal
????? (1982????????????)

?????

?????
??????
??????

???????????
???????????????
???????????
???????????????

??????????????????
?????????????
???????????
??????????????? *

Repeat *
???????

How many of us here dare to admit that when we were alone, tears just rolled non-stop? I did. Many times. I am no different from the young bubble queen who first started out in white land.

How many times when I yearn for acceptance in a far away foreign land, but to be spurned and cheated by fellow islanders.

Let me bear no more grudges as it would gain no further merit. I must grit my teeth and move on ...

Just a song to soothe that wounded heart along a long, long road ahead ... ???????

I enjoyed this song ... I hope you do too ...

in metta ...

ikani

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Photo Trip to Pontian

Any idea, the price for such a cow ?
Boss, I don't quite know as I have yet to recover from my white land shock. In white land, it costs about $600 per cow. I think it should around the same here - rm600.

If you are starting a farm, please count me in. I will be your water boy.

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very interesting thread..

I agree that one must get out of SG for a better future...
But our ties held us back...

For me, I bought a very expensive condo 500m away from CIQ so that I can enjoy the best of both world hopefully..

Lately, I am pondering what kind of viable biz that I can try my hands on without getting burnt too badly..
Haizzz..

Still pondering as I slog away as a salaryman....

By the way, Ikani... I agree that CASHFLOW is the most important thing ..
I learnt that through the CASHFLOW GAME by Robert Kiyosaki back in around 2005..
Then that game was abused by insurance agents to peddle insurance products... LOL...
I managed to get an electronic version !!!

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Ikani & other Sincere members reading,..

1. I am looking for the lowest cost land, in west Johor, ...to start a community of like-attitude & diverse talents.

2. Singapore, has becum extremely Toxic,

3. UpComing New Cities, ditto

The only Real Wealth, is Health

& such comes only when Human densities are carefully managed to be low, & in harmony with surrounding nature.

Stay Strong, Ikani.

You Are not Alone.

Sincerely,

Me.

Well penned my friend.

ikani

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Business Idea - Farm

1. I am looking for the lowest cost land, in west Johor, ...to start a community of like-attitude & diverse talents.
Hey, Boss. Aiyoh! Please don’t one time give so many nuggets of wisdom. We, or maybe just Me, poor in comprehension, cannot cope with this information overload lah. Please give me time to absorb ... I shall treat them one-by-one.

Preamble

I had always wanted to think what is the best future in business dealing? The best business is to farm humans. Unfortunately, the cost is too prohibitive and normally it involves a royal conquest, just like what the old man did to that island.

[孫子兵法]: 始計篇第一 LAYING PLANS … 兵者,詭道也。 All warfare is based on deception. But, I am not into it. I still want my next generations to have assholes.

So what other business will transcend the obsolescence of modern technologies? I guess it must be food business and the origin of food must be land.

So here I am in farming business.

A Farm Anyone?

So I fast-hand fast-leg went ahead to buy a quarter (160ac) as my farm. If I go and do ippt, I will fat die me, man. It’s 3.2 km round the fence.

Since the whites are not into Chinese food business, I thought of subdividing the land into 2, and go deep into Chinese food. 80ac goes to keep deers for their deer velvet (鹿茸), it is allowed in white land to chop their horns early, so that the deers don’t end up killing each other during heat. The other half, I planned to keep alpacas for producing fur and organic shit for my ginseng (人蔘) farm. I am in the ginseng growing belt. The ginseng farm is lucrative in that for each acre, the annual yield is at least $25k. The seedlings only cost $2.5k per bag of thousands. Each spawned ginseng plants will give me 30-40 more seeds per year. I must be the most cunning bastard on earth. Just 5 acres of it, I would be quite comfortable. As for some of the other acres, I will down trees and start my black/white truffles and lingzhi (靈芝) mushrooms. Of course, I need to keep some piglets to hunt these shroomies.

What a useless dream! In the end, what happened? Well, I was interviewed by the yellow newspaper in the west, with photos and all, and had an almost ½ page feature of me starting up a brave farm, i.e., a dream farm that no yellows have dared to tread.

As expected, at the end, I lost my pants. The whites I employed wanted this and wanted that. None of them wanted to teach me how to keep animals and the governing rules with it. The plants were either died or stolen. Even the bees I wanted to keep were extremely expensive to buy. The barrier of entry became so great that I just gave up. The town that hosted me decided unilaterally to increase my property tax by 20 folds, since I had such a big dream and should be taxed correctly from the start. These are the cheebye ang mos and they are not allowing my virgin ass to go free and unfucked. Really fuck them or was it the other way round!

Although pissed poor now, I feel much better … LOL …

Temple Calculation

Fast forward to today, my current host country remains one of the best, I have witnessed. I am not going to let it go to waste just like that.

I have jointly set up a small temple in KL for my temple calculations. Come and visit me if one is freer.

A Malaysian Farm?

What I am written below is just my simple thought. I have not dwelt into it deep enough, I apologise. But, a good temple calculation must be made this time before one takes the plunge, it is too important not to fail this time with a good host country.

勢篇第五 ENERGY: 勢如張弩,節如發機。紛紛紜紜,鬥亂而不可亂也。渾渾沌沌,形圓而不可敗也。Energy may be likened to the bending of a crossbow; decision, to the releasing of a trigger. Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all; amid confusion and chaos, your array may be without head or tail, yet it will be proof against defeat.

The new farm, in my opinion, should be at least 20ac in size. Too small, no point. Too big, too expensive to start up. It is about rm1-3 psf. So a 20ac freehold farm land will cost rm870k-2.6m. Not too bad if one can get some loan to start. Otherwise, we can always cloud-fund it.

Most of the current farm lands are already oil palm trees ready. So without doing anything, we can already can get income through palm oil.

I had a connection used to have a fresh water turtle farm. LOL ... He and his friends started a 2ac farm, using cement for pond-making. The cement was made to surround the turtles all round. Of course, he fenced them well. Thefts were known but manageable. One fine day, all his turtles disappeared. The turtles had made a jail break by tunnelling through the base. He doesn’t believe turtles can be smart too. The base was not cemented. LOL … He lost rm100k in the partnership. The villagers were extremely happy as they now can have turtle soup for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I had floated the idea of starting a farm to him, he looked at me funny. LOL …

So keeping animals is not for the faint-hearted. Even oil palms are not easy to take care as their fruits can be stolen before ripening. LOL …

I have spoken to a few parties and one of them, a Taiwanese. He’s the most entrepreneurial among all my friends. He said after the conflict with China, Taiwan was pissed poor. Taiwan survived on American’s mercy. Every month, shipment of wheat flour would land in Taiwan. They were glad for help from the whites. Even the flour bags were used as underwear for the guys. This is truly called pissed poor. Little by little, since all KMT were from all over China, they started to mimic all their village food. Viola! Suddenly Taiwan, a true miniature China, is famous for every food in China. Since China was still closed then, Taiwan became the destination for all authentic Chinese food. Food like cross-bridge rice noodles, Gold Hwa roasted pork knuckles or preserved wax ducks became hot sellers. Slowly, the Taiwanese get to invest in r&d. Even now, most of grouper fish stocks come from Taiwan, these little fishes are known to resist red-tide deaths. Taiwan indeed has come a long, long way. It is the hard work of an intelligent yellow race.

After listening to all his cock-and-bull stories and numerous gloatings, he finally gave me a hint that I should consider hard: Breeding of foreign ducks (番鴨) and meat geese. He said ducks are known to be poisonous in the food chain. All preggies must not eat ducks during their term, but they can all eat foreign ducks and it is good for the babies. He told me if need be, he will help me source good foreign duck breeds and smuggle their eggs over to you-know-where. He further added that the yellows die for a good duck or goose meat.

The land used he said is very minimal and all one needs is a good source of water supply. LOL … I am going to dig that water table. Yeah!

He told me in business, one has to be unique to survive. One must also be brave and tries the new. Over and above that, over-deliver on quality. Hmmm … I thought I was listening to Warren Buffet then.

As for the rest of the land use, he said, “Take one step at a time.” I guess he meant we can all keep some cows too. LOL …

He said, “With land, that’s the closest to nature, one can get. It shall feed us all if we are not too greedy. With internet, there is nowhere on earth that is not civilised.” One can project the show, “Gone with the Wind”, for the cow to watch. Wine and women are never far if one is well-cashed.

Farm Operations

As long we feed our dogs well, maybe 20 of them. There would be no petty thieves. How much does it cost? Very little, they get their own food. I had 3 full sized dogs (2 personal and 1 intruded), I spent zero cent in feeding them.

As for the foreign workers, they are plentiful from you-know-where. They always swim around for jobs.

As for the markets, as long one has the quality products, Johoreans spend like hell as they need to spend to prove their stature.

in metta …

denso61

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Business Idea - Farm

Dear Ikani,
Any long term outlook on boleh and siam currency to share?
many thanks

ikani

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Calhoun's Experiment

Dear peeps, a great thank you for giving so many of your nuggets of wisdom on this thread. Do give time too, I shall respond with debate to all your points raised. There is no greater honour for me than to return your respect. We, especially I, would never be any wiser if not for your great inputs. It is sad that we all have come this way.

This very long self-mind-fucked essay is the most biased essay thus far. I must apologise for its inappropriateness. If one might be offended, please read no further and skip this essay. Please be warned!

This essay is written solely to address the point raised by boss Botak1:
2. Singapore, has becum extremely Toxic,
3. UpComing New Cities, ditto
The only Real Wealth, is Health
& such comes only when Human densities are carefully managed to be low, & in harmony with surrounding nature. …
Again, this is to decrypt the extreme wisdom of boss Botak1.

Dr Calhoun’s Experiment on Humans
CalhounJ.jpg

The full literature is here: Dr Calhoun's Experiment

John Calhoun’s experiments gained world-wide recognition and they present a useful yet grim insight into what could be our own future, for no matter how many times Calhoun repeated the experiment, the results led to the same inevitable conclusion: extinction.

Let this song soothes our pain a little:

????,???,????.
???,????,????.
???????,???????.
???,?????,???.
???,???;???,???.
?????,????.
???????,???????.
???,?????,???.

My heart is very heavy. I don’t like to be fooled. The imposition of 7m-10m population grows at all cost had taken another victim: My bloodied relation has suffered another round of cancer (previously raised). I really don’t give a damn about what will happen to those who intently decide to stay on in that island, as I have already decided to move on. But, like many bros here, I do still have loved ones who are left behind. I am too weak to be able to bring everyone out. For all the intelligence in me, I was systematically sucked dry before I could release myself from that hell hole. The battle was long and the victory hard. But, my victory was not without sacrifice. I have to sacrifice some of my most loved ones to be left behind. I do hope with my future years, I might be able to build enough strength to pull one by one over. My heart is soft and tender. But, not all believe and walk in the same softness. Just then, my tears welled up. I truly felt sorry for all my loved ones who are still forced to drink toilet water on a daily basis. Evil knows no bounds.

The folks on that island didn’t realize that that island would soon be remembered as the place of the next holocaust - Holocaust II. The infamy is really a cruel joke.

Dr John B. Calhoun

Dr. John B. Calhoun, an American research psychologist of the National Institute of Mental Health, set out to prove his theory on the dangers of population overcrowding. He claimed that the bleak effects of overpopulation on rodents were a grim model for the future of the human race. During his studies, Calhoun coined the term "behavioural sink" to describe aberrant behaviours in overcrowded population density situations and “beautiful ones” to describe passive individuals who withdrew from all social interaction.

Rat City

In 1947, Calhoun’s neighbour agreed to let him build a rat enclosure on disused woodland behind his house in Towson, Maryland. Calhoun would later reflect that his neighbour probably expected a few hutches, perhaps a small run. What Calhoun built was quarter acre pen, what he called a “rat city”, and which he seeded with five pregnant females. Calhoun calculated that the habitat was sufficient to accommodate as many as 5000 rats. Instead, the population levelled off at 150, and throughout the two years Calhoun kept watch, never exceeded 200. That the predicated maximum was never reached ought to come as no surprise: 5000 rats would be tight indeed. A quarter acre is little over 1000 square metres, meaning each rat would have to itself an area of only about 2000 square centimetres, roughly the size of an individual laboratory cage. Be that as it may, a population of only 150 seemed surprisingly low. What had happened?

Mouse Paradise

In 1954, Calhoun persevered and repeated the experiment in specially constructed “rodent universes” – room-sized pens which could be viewed from the attic above via windows cut through the ceiling. He had chosen rodent species that are aplenty in North America, and are true omnivores — would eat almost anything — have acute hearing, are sensitive to ultrasound, and possess a highly developed olfactory sense. A 2007 study discovered too that these rodents possess meta-cognition, a mental ability previously found only in humans and some select primates. He once more provided his populations with food, bedding, and shelter. With no predators and with exposure to disease kept at a minimum, Calhoun described his experimental universes as “rat utopia”, “mouse paradise”. He wanted to create a colony of cultivated rodentsrats with “values” as high as any human values. The cage was always cleaned, was well-stocked with food and water and was free from predators — indeed, an ideal habitat, except for its overcrowded condition. The rodents were deprived of privacy, with no time or space to be alone. Since there was no escape, Dr Calhoun was especially interested in how these animals would handle themselves in their crowded environment.

He placed 32 to 56 rodents in a 10- by 14-foot case in a barn on a Montgomery County farm. Using electrified partitions, he divided the space into four rooms. Each was designed to support 12 adult brown Norway rats. Rats could move between the rooms only via the ramps he built.
story1Pic2.jpg

With all their visible needs met, the animals bred rapidly. The population grew to 80 in the first instance. The only restriction Calhoun imposed on his population was of space. As the scientist observed, a social hierarchy developed: One despot male and 9 females claimed the two defensible pens with only one ramp provided; 60 others crowded into the other 2 pens with two ramps. Calhoun found that “rodent utopia” rapidly became “hell”.

He allowed them to populate to 2600, about 16 times what would be considered normal density. When thrown together in such huge numbers, rodents rapidly develop a hierarchy. Those rodents closest to the food supply grow most rapidly. Because of their size, these rodents also assume higher social status.

Adult rodents develop optimal groups (or cliques) of about a dozen in each group. Rodents organize themselves into twelve or thirteen local colonies of a dozen rats each, the maximum number that can live harmoniously in a natural group. Beyond this number, stress and psychological effects take control and force-break the group. Dr Calhoun says every species of organisms has an optimal group size, and when a group gets to be twice its optimal size it must splitor perish.

Rodents perform particular functions to preserve and protect their clique. For example, instead of adopting new social roles necessary to survive in their densely populated universe, they on their own develop ways of manipulating the environment by blocking major passageways with paper in order to isolate themselves and reduce social interaction.

He described the onset of several toxic pathologies: violence and aggression, with rats in the crowded pen “going berserk, attacking females, juveniles and less-active males”. There was also “sexual deviance”. Dominant males became aggressive, some moving in groups, attacking females and the young. Mating behaviours were disrupted. Some became exclusively homosexual. Others became pansexual and hypersexual, attempting to mount any rat they encountered. Rats became hypersexual, pursuing females relentlessly even when not in heat. The mortality rate among females was extremely high. A large proportion of the population became bisexual, then increasingly homosexual, and finally asexual.

Mothers neglected their infants, first failing to construct proper nests, and then carelessly abandoning and even attacking their pups. In certain sections of the pens, infant mortality rose as high as 96%, the dead cannibalized by adults.

Calhoun coined a term — “behavioural sink” — to describe the decay.

At a latter phase, subordinate animals withdrew psychologically, surviving in a physical sense but at an immense psychological cost. They were the majority in the late phases of growth, existing as a vacant, huddled mass in the centre of the pens. Unable to breed, the population plummeted and did not recover. The crowded rodents had lost the ability to co-exist harmoniously, even after the population numbers once again fell to low levels. At a certain density, they had ceased to act like rats and mice, and the change was permanent.

The males in the group who normally protect their territory withdraw from leadership and turn uncharacteristically passive. Notable conditions in the behavioural sink also include hyper-aggression, with the females in the group becoming unusually aggressive and forcing out the young. In a crowded environment such as this, there is notably a deterioration of attitude, spirit, and health of the organisms.

Too Close for Comfort

Dr Calhoun clearly saw these rats and mice as models for man. Life in an unnatural urban environment of ever-increasing density could result in the complete devastation of humanity. He noted that even when population levels dropped and more space became available, the community never recovered. Even when healthy rodents are placed in the new environment, they never breed successfully again.

Organisms need space to comfort selves, to seek refuge and privacy, and find connection: Strong boss Botak1's input.

Other notable conditions in the behavioural sink also include failure to breed and nurture young normally, infant cannibalism and, increased mortality rate at all ages. Dr Calhoun saw universal autism among rodents. [I wondered who's in that royal family are autistic.] This is a phenomenon in which all members of the last generation of rodents in a super-crowded environment become incapable of social interaction that would allow them to produce the next generation.

The whole rodent society ultimately became disrupted, and after five years all of them died. Dr Calhoun was convinced that his mice and rat populations were an accurate model for humans. He didn’t regard it as hypothesis any more, he regarded it as factual.

Time line

Initially, the population grew rapidly, doubling every 55 days. The population reached 620 by day 315, after which the population growth dropped markedly. The last surviving birth was on day 600. This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behaviour. Among the aberrations in behaviour were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, inability of dominant males to maintain the defence of their territory and females, aggressive behaviour of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against. After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed “the beautiful ones”.

The conclusions drawn from this experiment were that when all available space is taken and all social roles filled, competition and the stresses experienced by the individuals will result in a total breakdown in complex social behaviours, ultimately resulting in the certain demise of the population.

Applying Humans to the Experiment - A.D. 900 Easter Island

The limiting factor of Calhoun’s experiment was space. As time transpired, the mice passed on the negative behavioural attitudes to the next generation, and these, subsequently passed them on to the next generation, with the addition of new unsocial attitudes.

Notice how the evolution of the behaviours displayed by the mice, parallel those of the people of Easter Island. The people of Easter Island are a historical example of a human version of the mice utopia experiment:

“When humans first arrived there about A.D. 900, it [Easter Island] was densely forested, and was capable of sustaining numerous tribes and a relatively high population.”

The conditions of the islanders were similar to that of Calhoun’s mice. On an isolated island, with a lush environment, a group of human settlers arrived on boats to Easter Island. The settlers could thrive with almost endless resources without natural predators or external factors of stress. With time, the island became over-populated.

“The islanders then began to compete with each other more and more fiercely for an ever-declining volume of natural resources; vendettas multiplied, inter-tribal warfare flared, and a pall of hostility and fear descended on the island. As the trees vanished, the islanders were unable to build boats to escape to other islands: they became trapped in their own hell, doomed to fight each other in perpetuity for the last crumbs that the barren land could offer. Eventually the islanders began to starve, and feed—literally—off each other. As wild meats became unavailable, and escape off the island became impossible, the natural consequences followed. Cannibalism stalked the island, animating its folklore and infecting its archaeological sites. Perhaps the islanders compensated for their misery by focusing more and more on the empty ritual of building and raising statutes, as their means of sustenance melted away.The extinction of Easter Island was eminent.

This is reminiscence of the ”behavioural sink” observed in the mouse utopia. It also resembles the abhorrent behaviours observed in Calhoun’s experiments resemble several shocking stories from recent times.

There are natural limitations on the degrees of social interaction we can manage on a daily basis, just like with the mice. In humans this is referred to as "Dunbar’s number", and it has been observed to be true in social media sites.

Whilst it could be argued that this could not happen to humans; as we have large swathes of unpopulated land, it has to be noted that at the peak population, only half the colony space was being used. The mice had a tendency to congregate and overpopulate certain sectors of space, something reminiscence of modern day cities.

The full text is here: Return of Kings

My conclusion

????????????????
????????????????

From the ill-fated experiment, increasing homosexuality is brought about by lack of female interactions or the males' inability to convince the females of their dominance and quality of their gene pools to sire the next generation. Hence, they turn to their same sex for comfort and release of sexual tension.

I have seen many personal examples of males being withdrawn but well-groomed (????) and aggressive females (????) who sexed anything with a tiny semblance to cash. They are mutants forced by circumstances.

This behaviour is also detectable in this forum where forummer like bodycells keeps advocating man should go MGTOW and be sex-less (asexual), just as predicted by Dr Calhoun. It is very sad.

That little island is heading towards the same fate as the rat paradise - the Holocaust II. The controllers of the island of course do have a choice - all their off-springs are now sent overseas and stayed overseas. But, how about the weak ones that are forced to participate in this terrible experiment? I am very sad indeed.

Let this essay be kept as a historical record of how mindless these controllers are in pursuit of personal glory.

They will meet their makers with blood in their hands. Because they gave no quarters in their life time, in time their off-springs will also receive no quarters too. I will ensure that. ???? ... These ????? really ????. ????, ???? ... everything also can do. No pity, no mercy. ???????????????.

That island after all is only just that - a tiny island.

???????????
???????????

What a cruel coincidence to the Easter Island?

As time went by, that rat city became totally unstable. There were no means of the king rat that could quieten and feed the rats. So the king rat resorted to the idea of expansion. He suggested to the rats that they should give birth but not too many. For each increase in birth, there were added goods and services demanded. In exchange, they worked for MNCs to buy food and materials. All was well till the rats ran out of space and the MNCs like locusts moved on to greener and cheaper places.

Due to the lack of space and living in coffin holes (remember the bees), the rats refused to procreate. The birth rate dropped to 1.1. This was called, for the lack of a better term, the space stressor. The king rat then implemented the idea of foreign importation of fresh rats. The birth rate went back up towards 1.29, the king rat proudly proclaimed. To me, the explanation was simple: Due to the Calhoun's effect, the local rats had stopped procreation due to the space stressor. The imported fresh rats were healthy and had none of the space stressor, they procreated like rats. Hence, briefly pushed the birth rate index back higher. But, given time, the space stressor would once again set in on these newer rats and they too would stop procreating. These newer rats would behave exactly like the older rats. Greater, newer and fresher rats are more than ever needed. The cycle repeats. The problem would become extremely dire very rapidly, as the birth rate of 1.20-1.29 means for every new born, they will need to support 2!!! silver adults. This clearly is not sustainable.

In the past, the rats in the rat city used to try to produce innovative goods, like the creative techie and the thumb drives. But that was in the past. At the present moment, the rats in the rat city produce nothing original, they only try to provide nondescript time units in services rendered. One should be able to deduce that a service engineer, lawyer or accountant is useless without the farm products.

The world is a very cunning place. You produced no original goods, you only have your nondescript service time units for sale. Your employers will only pay you pittance and only just enough for you to survive. If the entire rat city is on service terms, the whole rat city is being paid pittance. The whole rat city would under-perform most of the time, i.e., the payment for each time unit would be well below food prices. Over time, the whole rat city has no choice but to cannibalize each other for survival. The king rat and his cronies would naturally have the advantage. The gini index just got worse.

The king rat thinking that he is "smartest" among his rats would always come out with the most obvious and silly solution, i.e., expansion. He was by far the most stupid, i.e., the king without clothes. Like it or not, the rat city is not just an ordinary place but a nation. In a nation-hood, the early rats would grow old and become the next silver tsunami; if not careful, these silver tsunami would get stuck in the rat city and demand health care. So the king rat just willed them away by allowing them to emigrate easily. This explained why it is so easy to leave the rat city through emigration. The king rat just simply not interested in keeping you, as you age. But, this is a double-edged sword. Only the more abled rats would immigrate, bringing along with them, very educated rat kids. The rat city hollows out in no time. Corporate knowledge and expertise just drain away. The king rat thinking that these corporate knowledge and institutional skill would easily be replaced is once again proved wrong. Corporate knowledge takes time to build and takes more than a lifetime to perfect. Once lost, the rat city is hollowed out. Just like if all of kikkoman soya sauce makers were to resign totally, kikkoman or was it Micropolis would be fucked bad. Same thing for a rat city, you need older rats to guide the newer rats so that knowledge (an art) could be passed down by training of apprentices. There is simply no short-cut to corporate knowledge retention.

On the other hand too, the king rat just open the flood gate and allow new fresh rats to enter. The effect is simple: The rat population is now renewed and made young again. Now you have 2-3 young rats to support one old rat. As long as this ratio is maintained, the rat city would be OK. The additional demand for goods and services would be healthy and great for nation building initially. But, the king rat forgot one big factor - space. The rat city for all its wonders would run out of space. Why? The world is a clever place. Unless the immigrants are strong, healthy and superior, they would not be able to immigrate to another place, i.e., the export of rats cannot be higher than the production of silver tsunami, making the silver population growing at all the time. With growing silver population, it would imply an ever greater need to grow young, fresh and foreign trash. Sooner rather later, the space stressor of the rat city would turn up. The rats would stop behaving like rats and lose all procreation skills, the rat city would go the way of dinosaurs.

One may wish to reject the results of this experiment. One may wish to hide behind the semblance of clean and gleaming side-walks. One may wish to self-deny that one is stronger than the rest and is not affect-able by one’s surroundings. Good Luck! One has already been mind-fucked clean by the royal family.

I may sound too alarmist, but, the effects are deadly. In fact, by careful comparison, one would already see this wheel of loss in motion. Get the fuck out as soon as it is still possible. If ever, the north korean king rat might become alarmist and shut all exits. Ho ho ho ... Genocide is not a bedtime story. Just google “Rebecca and Gabriel Loh” and you know the process has started long since.

So please don’t doubt the intelligence of each and every bros here. They paint only very tiny windows into their wise minds. One has to be extremely cunning in deciphering these nuggets of wisdom.

I am no doubt your decryptor partner-in-crime on this.

I must thank again boss Botak1 for being so generous in sharing the truth, but, this truth really hurts bad - Holocaust II and is multi-generational to boot.

in metta …

ikani

Alfrescian
Loyal

... Stay Strong, Ikani.
You Are not Alone.
Sincerely,
Me.
Thank you for being kind. Each and every one of us must learn to stay strong and healthy and hopefully too, we can huddle together for a brighter future.

As well-said by you, I do hope only the sincere and kind-hearted ones survive ...

in metta ...

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear peeps, a great thank you for giving so many of your nuggets of wisdom on this thread. Do give time too, I shall respond with debate to all your points raised. There is no greater honour for me than to return your respect. We, especially I, would never be any wiser if not for your great inputs. It is sad that we all have come this way.

Thx for posting such a long post with an experiment to support your view.

Can singapore handle 7 to 10m ppl? After much into digging what you try to explain, few points i felt you had left out.

You do not take human civilisation into consideration.

Mice? Why the mouse do not build high rises when land areas is so small? Human being can do that. See hong kong, if sg try to do what hk did now in every piece of their land, force acquisite more landed low rise residential ppty and all build high rises, 10m population not possible?

Are we lack of foods or waters to support this tiny island up to 10m ppl? Human history all the while cannot exceed 1B ppl worldwide because of foods. Religion or jesus did nothing to help us overcome it. It is industry revolution make thing changed. Sg able to import foods as long as our economy is doing ok. The world able to handle double the population to 14B if we all modernise our way of farming.

What make you think that 7m is way too many? Is it because right now sg is 5m and you already feel it is too many? So you are comparing on relatively term? What about integration with iskandar economy where day time working hours sg can up to 10m while night time down to 7m? This can be possible when public transport is in place.

So has singapore land area hit max? Not yet, they can still reclaim sea. Think about it, when sg hit 3m, we started to feel too many and running out of lands! But always not to foeget human civilisation, we know how to increase sg usable area on same piece of lands. We have 700+km^2 of lands but we can use until like 3 to 4 times the size, sg gov even thinking of using underground for further expansion.

So...have you take technology into consideration?

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thx for posting such a long post with an experiment to support your view.

Can singapore handle 7 to 10m ppl? After much into digging what you try to explain, few points i felt you had left out.

You do not take human civilisation into consideration.

Mice? Why the mouse do not build high rises when land areas is so small? Human being can do that. See hong kong, if sg try to do what hk did now in every piece of their land, force acquisite more landed low rise residential ppty and all build high rises, 10m population not possible?

Are we lack of foods or waters to support this tiny island up to 10m ppl? Human history all the while cannot exceed 1B ppl worldwide because of foods. Religion or jesus did nothing to help us overcome it. It is industry revolution make thing changed. Sg able to import foods as long as our economy is doing ok. The world able to handle double the population to 14B if we all modernise our way of farming.

What make you think that 7m is way too many? Is it because right now sg is 5m and you already feel it is too many? So you are comparing on relatively term? What about integration with iskandar economy where day time working hours sg can up to 10m while night time down to 7m? This can be possible when public transport is in place.

So has singapore land area hit max? Not yet, they can still reclaim sea. Think about it, when sg hit 3m, we started to feel too many and running out of lands! But always not to foeget human civilisation, we know how to increase sg usable area on same piece of lands. We have 700+km^2 of lands but we can use until like 3 to 4 times the size, sg gov even thinking of using underground for further expansion.

So...have you take technology into consideration?

The title of this forum is : A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB

All the talk about Singapore, whether it is good or bad or worse is totally irrelevant here!

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The title of this forum is : A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB

All the talk about Singapore, whether it is good or bad or worse is totally irrelevant here!

I got one line touched JB "What about integration with iskandar economy where day time working hours sg can up to 10m while night time down to 7m? This can be possible when public transport is in place."

Haha still relevant a bit bit la.

ikani

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you Ikani as your essays resonate to me in a big way in my current plans

I’m in my early 30s and don’t intend to have kids.
I refused to sink cash for a ppty here and let my wings in tied up by a mortgage.
I’m saving hard to be able to get out and retire in either boleh or Chang land by age 45, without a need to be reliant on an active income。
denso61 said:
Dear Ikani,
Any long term outlook on boleh and siam currency to share?
many thanks
What I am writing is only my humble 2 cents worth. I hope you can excuse my naivety on the matter.

You are extremely young and for that, it is an absolute asset in your favour. However, with youth, comes lack of experience and cash (unless you are well-endowed). For the lack of experience, one will make many blunders and mistakes along the way, before one wised-up. For the lack of money, the number of mistakes one can afford to make are diminished.

There are many peeps that are extremely brilliant and wise here. You may want to consult them in private. Be extremely humble, who knows, your last life’s good karma may shine through and one of them might decide to take you in as his padawan.

When I was your tender age, I was not as lucky. I don’t have the privilege of a mentor to guide me through. As a result, I made numerous big and small mistakes. Fortunately, as the saying goes, I didn’t die. But, definitely I am not as rich I made myself out to be. That’s life I guess.

So whether you might get a supreme mentor or not is purely your previous karma. Have … great. Don’t have … not a big issue. But, important thing is you must still try your best to get one. By being outcome independent, your heart would not be pained in the process. One must protect one’s heart at all cost. Hurt in the heart matters is very hard to repair.

Whether one could retire in boleh land or chang land is not just a possibility, but a grim reality. That little island is going for broke. There is nothing left in play there, but more taxes, more service charges and more jobs for non-islanders to depress the islanders’ will. One needs not wait for 30 years like Japan, the dead cat bounce, to decide what to do next. 30 years is a generation. For 30 years, one can really build a great business in a new place to survive.

The generations game is a very easy game to play: First generation, be a rubber tapper like me. Second generation, be a shop owner. Third generation, be a multi-property owner. Fourth generation, be a tycoon, like a certain “royal” family. It doesn’t matter one’s education. It’s the time on station that matters.

To decide whether it is boleh land or chang land, it is very much a personal choice. There are threads in here that discuss both. I will need to go through these texts to give you a better answer, whether on movement or currency.

There is no such thing as retirement. If one has a nice passive income, one may choose to relax slightly every other day and enjoy that little fruits of success. If one doesn’t have an active passive income, then the talk about retiring is pointless. If one thinks that he possesses a pot of gold and decides to restart in a new place, do think again. That little pot of gold is going to melt away faster than one says, “OK, I am in.” Restarting in a new place requires a generations game play. Potty money is not going to help. It is the cash-flow that kills.

Do remember I just came back from a white land. The jobs I have gone through in white land were demeaning, embarrassing and “humiliating”. I was very humble then, but I still couldn’t take it. That’s the real generations game. Don’t think it is that easy to “swallow”.

Therefore, when I finally returned and landed in boleh land, I am more prepared than ever to work the first generations game as a rubber tapper. The difference is I am not sucked dried by the taxes. Here, I got a chance to start a small business and grow from there. My comprehensive health insurance is only rm300 per year.

Well, enough of discouraging statements, some encouragement: Some of the Sammy boys here who started 10 years are now driving very nice cars, staying in very nice houses and have cute little businesses to boot (their extreme intelligence has shortened their first generations game). Find them, locate them and ask them for pupillage.

The next exciting islander to watch is actually 霸王饭. He just started not too many months ago. There are already numerous 霸王饭 shops opened in every part of Johor. His concept is simple: Takes the lowly 杂菜饭, provides 1,000 choices, charges the lowest possible, provides air-con and free-flow tea. Voila! Full house every night! He saw the concept because none of the islanders like or have time to cook. Sooner, rather than later, Johoreans will follow the islanders’ hectic life style and not able to cook. He is now the first mover. Whether he will live another day is very much his wit, but as an islander who dares, he is definitely an adventurer. My hat’s off for him and wish him every success.

That being said, I fear there would be many islanders coming my way soon. I may have to move further north to catch my breath. LOL … I hope the high speed train helps me along.

If one has nothing much to do, go visit Hong Kong and find out what makes them tick. The answer will stare right into one's eyes. LOL ...

I felt we are really lucky to be earning SGD, but in real consumption terms we don't fare as well as what the world deem us to be, with a lot of it being eroded by “artificial prices”.
But then again, it’s a cost to pay for me to be able to make my "cashflow", i shall not be totally ungrateful for the clean and safe environment, and of course the SGD.
The dollar has to remain strong otherwise, the worst scenario will come. The wrath of the populace is frightening; it did frighten a certain old man. During his lifetime, he has plucked off every wayward weed (repeated).

I have no confidence that the future landscape would be like what our nation building generations had experienced. I only have small bullets to spare, i simply dare not risk big ticket items after seeing how vulnerable our little dot is.
I made by first step 3 yrs ago for a little ppty in bolehland which is TOPing in the coming months, and looking and studying a 3rd alternative way out.
My heartiest congratulations to your fine decision!!! There is no right and no wrong. As long as one’s cash flow is reasonable, there should be no fear. Always remember it is easier to invest in a property and make 500k than to save 500k in a piggy bank. Your pot of gold can only be gotten from investment and not saving.

I hope LIFE really starts for me at age 45. I need to start making a bucket list now for age 45
That’s a fine ambition. Let’s drink to it. Just a starter, as a first generation gamer, I may not be able to eat in fine restaurants, but, I am still able to buy nice fish for my dinner table. I guess one’s idea of fun differs greatly amongst others. As for fine restaurant dining, I shall leave it to my second generation gamers to enjoy. Hopefully, during my older age, my second generation gamers will bring me to nice restaurants to do fine dining. LOL … I am repeating again.

Stay firm, Stay Strong.
Cheers
A Great Thank You for the encouragement. I too wish you all the best in your pursuit of better life. If time permits, maybe we could meet up at a place in Johor (or KL) for a drink. If the group agrees, you might be able to 拜师. That I feel is a good approach, no point repeating and learning the mistakes already known to the mentors. Note: To be a qualified mentor, one must be successful in his endeavours and not just have a ton of experience to share (i.e., I therefore cannot be qualified as a mentor because I only have shitty experience and no success. LOL ...)

in metta ...

ikani

Alfrescian
Loyal

… I agree that one must get out of SG for a better future ... But our ties held us back...
This is a perpetual issue. It is therefore no small feat of our forefathers to make that one trip to set all of us free from bondage. For that, I am eternally gratefully to my ancestors. (repeated)

I just want to be the devil’s servant here; In that, I asked you: If our forefathers made that brave trip, are you going to stop here and say that you are now a willing party in allowing all of your future generations to be shackled once again in bondage? If one has watched that show, Schindler’s List, one would admire the courage displayed and the grim reality facing the Jews. The Germans were all out in exterminating the vermin. The generations game the extension of one’s gene pool - is not played using monopoly money and time, it is played using real blood (risk of losing lives, if fail) and tears (pure grit and hardship).

Still got time? Watch 大秦帝国之崛起. It’s a grim story of how the chinaman Qin became god. It was not by mercy, it is by being merciless. Draw one’s conclusion from there. We are no more different from that era.

Just watch the trees and the grass, see how much effort they have to undergo in order to plant their next offspring? Meanwhile, never mind the worms, birds and the animals that eat these seeds as their specialty stable diet. Procreation is a deadly game. Just watch Dr Calhound’s Experiment too, if you still have time. See how many beer mugs fly to one's head in a bar simply because one thought you have accidentally stare at his gal for a linger too long.

It is great that we can now stay behind our keyboards punching away on our philosophy of life.

Do make no mistakes! Complacency and procrastination will bare their ugliness if one is not too careful.

If one has not moved yet, I beg thee to be of haste.

For me, I bought a very expensive condo 500m away from CIQ so that I can enjoy the best of both world hopefully..

Lately, I am pondering what kind of viable biz that I can try my hands on without getting burnt too badly..
My heartiest congratulations to you and your super fine decision!!! By making that first step, all good things shall come in place. You are now no longer as free, you have a mortgage to pay, you must work hard, you need to ensure the security of a smooth cash flow, you must plan very far ahead, you cannot jump ship merrily, and you are now an adult and no longer a kiddo. These must all be good. By having a little tension in one’s life, the result is one of happiness and long life. I cannot be happier than that for you. Congratulations once again!

I have highlighted the key maker, more recently, 霸王饭 and there are many examples out there that are doing extremely well. Boleh land is a land of opportunities. Just do something simple and within reach, one’s well on the way to the successful generations game.

Haizzz..

Still pondering as I slog away as a salaryman....

By the way, Ikani... I agree that CASHFLOW is the most important thing ..
I learnt that through the CASHFLOW GAME by Robert Kiyosaki back in around 2005..
Then that game was abused by insurance agents to peddle insurance products... LOL...
I managed to get an electronic version !!!
Robert Kiyosaki was a good guy. He realized the fundamentals of the cash-flow game long ago and was willing to share it. He made his millions by selling that Dad’s book, but he also lost them all because, apart from cash-flow, one still needs a wise guide to investment. This part, no one is willing to tell yet. I know definitely it's not insurance! LOL …

This is so fun. Luckily, the world is full of lack. Lack of information is key. If one has perfect information, one would simply make tons of money from it. Fortunately, there are not many tellers who tell the truth. That allows slowpokes, like me, to survive in this nasty world.

Do spend time in your temple and contemplate the next thing. It should be of relatively small and manageable risk.

Good luck …

in metta …

KBlade

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Ikani,

Thanks for all the sharing...really interesting to read differing views....

denso61

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Ikani,

Thank you for taking time to answer my previous post, you have certainly have all the rights to your views and opinionsSo how each reader take in the information and interpret it for their own, differs greatly amongst others, and is something we have not control over.Let him who wants to read, read on :smile:

Some say its part and parcel of learning, like paying tuition fees. These blunders, if not managed carefully, at times it would deal serious blows to one's confidence and judgment calls in the future, and some monetary blows could even cripple one's ability to ever walk again. Can win many times, but only can die once. A big thank you for suggesting I find a mentor to guide me along , which i think i really need. I strongly believe matters such as are truly 投缘 and one is truly blessed to be able to meet the mentor fate assigned for him.

Kudos to you for restarting the first generation game to give your your future generation a shot in a new environment. Past experiences accumulates and builds you up to navigate tougher seas avoid death traps, take no complacency even if you found calmer seas!

In fact i was just in Shenzhen just last week,entered via ferry from HKIA. Past experiences didn't make me feel like sparing a few hrs to pitstop in HK downtown for a lunch before I continue into SZ, hence i went straight into SZ. I often feel negative vibes of HK from walking on the ground, or i cant really feel the vibes well. Perhaps i should try speaking in Cantonese if i get go there again next time.

I saw a 霸王饭outlet somewhere in Indah few weeks ago which matches your descriptions , what caught my attention was the crowd it pulled in over all the other eateries. Interesting! its opened by islander?

Post count Limit - Part 1

denso61

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post count Limit - Part 2

Sincerely appreciate all your words of advise. I certainly look forward to the age 45. Meanwhile i shall work on myself and get ready for it. I think it is really important to find out what you want for your own life and to not have herd mentality and just follow what the propaganda tells you, they will screw you for their own benefits!

Certainly, if the group agrees and is kind enough not to mind having a younger bloke around to have a drink or some steamed fish (love szechuan style and light soya style) :biggrin: After i get my keys, I would be going in johor very often on weekends to do up the unit and spend time walking the ground to see see look look and understand the vibes, will also be venturing to ipoh in a few week time to see see look look

P.S Im guessing my location and your location is in the same direction, with yours further east.
Cheers, thank you, and happy Sunday.

ikani

Alfrescian
Loyal
… Can singapore handle 7 to 10m ppl? After much into digging what you try to explain, few points i felt you had left out. … You do not take human civilisation into consideration. … Mice? Why the mouse do not build high rises when land areas is so small? Human being can do that. See hong kong, if sg try to do what hk did now in every piece of their land, force acquisite more landed low rise residential ppty and all build high rises, 10m population not possible?
If you have chosen technology as your weapon-of-choice, my heartiest congratulation to you! Different people choose different weapon-of-choice as their assault instrument. There is no right or wrong until the last leaf falls.

I am a little bit different from you in that I am just a smallish rubber tapper. I fear the elements. If there is no rain, I will dance to the rain gods for comfort. If there are blizzards, I will pray to the rain gods again for mercy. If there are land robbers, I will discuss with the boss of the robbers for a lower ransom. I am not a changer, but a person who accept one’s fate as given. There is little or nothing I can do to change the elements, be it natural or artificial.

2,500 years ago, the Qin (秦) conquered Zhao (赵) and forced surrender a 200,000 Zhao army. As the saying goes, the Qin army killed off every one of the Zhao’s surrendered army. The reason being the Qin couldn’t feed the surrendered army for long. All Qin was interested was only the land mass they conquered. That was not too long ago, only just 2,000 - 3,000 years away.

Fast forward to almost present days, WWII (1940s) saw the Japanese trying to kill off every single male in South East Asia (SEA), reason being they were deemed resistance potential. All the Japanese wanted was none other than the land-mass of SEA and the resource that comes with it. That was not even 70 years away. It was a WORLD WAR.

Another fast forward to present days, just look at North Korea, the number of populace that was starved to death every year (totalling in the millions) was not even declared. Like you have suggested, all fatty Kim needs to do is to just release his population to the world, I am sure there would be takers from South Koreans. In so doing, fatty Kim would have lost absolute power. That is why fatty Kim is not doing it. Stop.

Other obvious examples are the African blacks. Every year currently, millions were starved to death in Africa. But, if released to the outside world, or, for that matter, improved its agricultural machinery, they would become the champions in sports and may even sport a USA president. These starving African blacks are not stupid. They just aren’t given a chance to grow. Why should they be given a chance by others?

Researchers had concluded that our human brain is 60% too big. We don’t need that brain power to stay on top of the food chain. Then why should the human brain be so humongous? It is from the fear of our neighbours. Our greatest threat is not of any natural elements but the self-preservation from the possible attacks from our neighbours.

http://www.slate.com/articles/healt...ups_led_to_the_evolution_of_large_brains.html

You must have recently watched the video and read the news that a 31-year-old man dies after attack at Clarke Quay carpark; 9 arrested for rioting (16 Apr 2017). It was nothing more than a not-too-discrete staring game of one’s gf.

Therefore, I fear the elements. I fear most of all - Man. Technology to me can be used by me or against me. I am not too zealous to think which is which.

If mice (0.4) cannot solve a puzzle of procreation using simple social interactions, I am very doubtful if I am clever enough to solve the precreation puzzle with my follow humans (7.5).

I therefore choose to be a quitter, just like my forefathers before me. Our good friend, Stalin, killed 20m just to retain control and our very good and better friend too, Mao, killed “50m” to retain power.

… Are we lack of foods or waters to support this tiny island up to 10m ppl? Human history all the while cannot exceed 1B ppl worldwide because of foods. Religion or Jesus did nothing to help us overcome it. It is industry revolution make thing changed. Sg able to import foods as long as our economy is doing ok. The world able to handle double the population to 14B if we all modernise our way of farming. … What make you think that 7m is way too many? Is it because right now sg is 5m and you already feel it is too many? So you are comparing on relatively term? What about integration with iskandar economy where day time working hours sg can up to 10m while night time down to 7m? This can be possible when public transport is in place. … So has singapore land area hit max? Not yet, they can still reclaim sea. Think about it, when sg hit 3m, we started to feel too many and running out of lands! But always not to foeget human civilisation, we know how to increase sg usable area on same piece of lands. We have 700+km^2 of lands but we can use until like 3 to 4 times the size, sg gov even thinking of using underground for further expansion. … So...have you take technology into consideration?
Well, fatty Kim, like you have suggested, can choose to import food and water to feed his population. But, can he or did he do so? NO. He could follow the pinoy and indian idea of exporting “foreign talents” to generate more income. NO. He did not. By so doing, his people would have opened their eyes and wanted more. Simplistic mind-control can no longer work for fatty Kim. Fatty Kim chose starvation as his weapon-of-choice.

Our islanders in general are lazy people. They stopped thinking when the going was good and had depended on the king rat to dish out his nuggets of wisdom and followed them. When the going was bad, they too try to listen hard on the king rat’s advice. After all, what can go wrong since they have listened before and prospered? I don’t blame these followers as they came from an even more horrendous situation. With little to zero education, it was a blessing they could even read the newspapers. But, unknowing to the populace, the king rat has a change of heart or was it, never change of heart in the game of ruthless mind-control.

Food can be gotten on the table only through technology OR conquest. Since conquest is a tabooed word, I shall restrict myself to discussing technology. Technology, unfortunately, is a double-edged sword. It cuts both ways. If one wants to be good in technology and ground-breaking, then one must have freedom to think and explore. But, freedom breeds adventurism. The islanders would question the very pillars of power above them and asking why are they not being rewarded. Herein, lies the irony. If one wants control, there would be no freedom. If one wants technology in exchange for food, there would be a loss of power. The old king rat chose control over freedom. Therefore, as time goes by, life becomes harder and harder. Technology lags no man.

If technology makes me drink shit water and tell me that it is good for my body, I would rather trust my rain gods and drink water that is filtered through thousands of miles from the mountains by mother nature. I don’t like technology.

Same, same for the old king rat. He feared most his adversaries. He then controlled the press and freedom of his people from as early as 1960s, the start of his leadership and disallows any technology to take root. His company can’t even sell a rifle, SAR 21, to anyone. When in use, it blooded every soldier’s back. The buyers are not stupid. Old king rat couldn’t have done any better. Therefore, it is indeed your personal choice to stay within or without. But, since you are not yet a true islander, your choice may have a slightly different slant, which is not usually confronted by the islanders.

大秦帝国在群雄逐鹿,山河日变的“大争之世”,在英雄辈出百家争鸣的战国时代,华夏大地的西陲正经历着一场亘古未有的“黑色裂变”。古老的秦部族正是在这裂变般的阵痛中重生。他们燃烧着自己,用一段段血与泪,爱与恨交织的悲壮故事,推动着整个时代前行。最终大出天下,与中原六国相融合,共同成就华夏文明的正源。
The story of how Qin came from a humble beginning or internal chaos to strong governance to emerge as a uniting force for China is truly refreshing. It spanned 25 generations of Qin’s hard work. But, one small mistake of taking victory enjoyment march (秦始皇帝 and his son) too soon, the Qin was annihilated within the reign of just 2 emperors.

I am a believer of history. I believe, by learning history, I get to reduce the mistakes I can make. History has taught me to be patient and not try to be too playful with my humble resource.

I remained a rubber tapper … fearful of both natural and artificial elements … choice of weaponry is indeed and shall remained a very personal choice …

in metta …

ikani

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Photo Trip to Air Hitam

TNB, a power company has acquired the land under its feet. Yet, a simple negotiation with the power company yielded the business opportunity that in exchange for maintaining the ground for the power company, one can start a nursery. A win-win.